PDA

View Full Version : 13 Days Enfemme

vivianann
11-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Hi everybody, well it has been 13 days since I last been in boy mode, everybody has been so accepting and wonderful to me. I love my acrilic nails, I have had them for 2 weeks now. I had a wonderful time in Vegas I was there for over a week. now I dont want to go back to boymode, so here I am continueing to stay in femme mode, and lovin life.

Teri Jean
11-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Viviananne,
The longest I have been in fem is a weekend and that was fun but two weeks would be a sensory overload I would like to try. Good for you. Huggs from Keli

caressa
11-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Bless you, Vivianann... the longer, the better. Certain subtle prissinesses are setting-in.

stefcd1
11-14-2008, 08:32 AM
I am hoping to be able to sta female for 8 days during the holidays. The longest I have been so far is about 3&1/2 days. The longer the better.

LindaTS
11-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Don't look back girls. Go for it.

Marla16
11-14-2008, 08:49 AM
I know how you feel, I have been dressed for as long as two weeks. and it was so hard to go back. I think the worst part was taking my nails off. I'm on vacation next week and plan on spending the whole time dressed. I have been able to work on myself to be ready. Just got a full body wax and want to get a perm to give my hair some more volume, it is shoulder length now. My first outing will be the nail salon

MJ
11-14-2008, 08:52 AM
vivianann,
good for you hun feels wonderful enjoy every moment :hugs:

Angie G
11-14-2008, 09:12 AM
13 day wow that's great Vivianann the most I've had was 4 1/2 I love 2 weeks.:hugs:
Angie

Denise01
11-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Congratulatioms Vivianne, know from experience how good you feel.

I am am on vacation and have been Totally Denise now for 9 days. Have 25 days left and I plan on Being Denise 24/7 for the rest of the time that I am away.

It will be real hard going back Drab, when i get home but 35 days is better than no days.

Good luck and hope that you will soon be able to have more femme time

Denise

:):):):)

Laura_Stephens
11-14-2008, 08:04 PM
The longest I have ever gone without boy clothes is 3 days, Loved every second of it. Almost cried when I had to go back.

Jennie CD
11-15-2008, 12:57 AM
:love: Now that I have my 2 outside experiences - it is just a matter of short time before I will be enfemine 24/7 - both inside and outside. My dream come true finally. Good luck in your endevours and keep the count - before you know it - your number will be 365 and counting.

Jennie CD

Brandiwvr
11-15-2008, 01:09 AM
envie. the acrilics hold a speacial power. they seem to keep one held hostage and smiles blosom. i regularly dress and have a hair and nail saloon that caters to my wallet. dont remeber how long as each day is a gift. might go fulltime someday but dont want the side effects. GRS is not out of the question but a long ways done the road. if i do make that choice. am happy just the way i am. and am so happy that we can all have the opertunity.
i do hope this finds you well and happy. and a beautiful hostage of the acrilics.
Brandi

victoriamwilliams1
11-15-2008, 01:16 AM
13 days my longest was 2 1/2 days and it was hard to go back to male.

Joann0830
11-15-2008, 01:26 AM
I know how it feels as My daughter left for basic training on July 8 2008 and then to specialized training and she is coming home next week 21st Nov. So I cannot be in Joann mode around the house as I know she will have visitors. It is going to be REALLY hard not to be able to do what I want. I want the Best of both worlds my daughter and me dressed. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

vivianann
11-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Congratulatioms Vivianne, know from experience how good you feel.

I am am on vacation and have been Totally Denise now for 9 days. Have 25 days left and I plan on Being Denise 24/7 for the rest of the time that I am away.

It will be real hard going back Drab, when i get home but 35 days is better than no days.

Good luck and hope that you will soon be able to have more femme time

Denise

:):):):)
Holy cow Denise, If I was dressed that long there will be no turning back, right now I dont want to back to male mode, I am much happier as Vivian.
going on day 15 now. Thanks for the the kind words of encouragement every body, and hugs to you all.

Jennifer Devine
11-15-2008, 08:02 AM
The best i've had is 3 days solid without going back to guy mode when my parents went away one time.

Sonia Greene
11-15-2008, 08:41 AM
13 days......Wow!
I was dressed and outside for all daylight hours yesterday, shopping, strolling, and a bit of driving, then on to a meeting of Friends for the evening. Wonderful sensations, nice chats to people, and just very comfortable and happy in my (newish) clothes and makeup.
But mine is almost a blip, compared with your lovely time......Wonderful for you.

DeniseNJ
11-15-2008, 08:49 AM
I am so happy for you , you are living the dream that many of us have .. OH did I say I envy you..:daydreaming:

carolinebrookes
11-15-2008, 09:42 AM
The longest I went was 17 days in girl mode. I would say that I differ from other responses here in that after a week I felt like I needed a little boy time but carried on in girl mode. After the 17 day thing I admit I was glad to be able to get back to boy mode for a while.

I suppose in an ideal world, I'd like to be able to wear and be who I wanted to be on a daily basis, switching from boy to girl at will. I guess I can but dream! :D

Juanita O
11-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Vivianann

congrats 13 days so far great. I hope u are having fun.:hugs:

Jennifer Marie P.
11-16-2008, 02:07 PM
The longest I've been dressed so far is 25 days and counting and I don't think I will ever go back to male mode ever

Andi
11-17-2008, 02:35 AM
Vivianann, I'm so happy for you. I hope nothing comes up to force you back to boy mode. Continue the journey with confidence, poise, and happiness. :hugs:

CD Susan
11-17-2008, 03:11 AM
Vivianann, congratulations on your 13 days of being who you really are. I wish you continued success in your endeavour to go full time. I am close to going 24/7 but it is not my desire to do this. I am content to live on both sides although my fem side is the dominant one and I go for as long as two weeks in this mode until I find it necessary to switch to guy mode for a short period of time.