PDA

View Full Version : Night At Veterans Day Friends We Met

Jennie CD
11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
:love: Well me and Robbie and his BF went to the two Veteran CD's we met at the Veterans Day affair - my coming out party then also.

Well when we arrived at the Hotel they were staying - must say it was real nice they are staying at the Embassey Suites Hotel. Real plush.

We knocked nervously at their door - me dressed in full white pantsuit and my white ankle high boots and neck length wig and a pearl necklace - looking nice. :o

When they answered they were dressed to kill - they were in full PVC and thigh high boots - kinda scared us at first - but they said they just wanted to show off what they had just bought. They looked great to tell you the truth. I have a few things like that as well - put them on when I feel kinky - lol. :D

After a few minutes - they changed into some comfortable blouses and slacks - still looking nice.

Well we sat down and small talked about our lives as CD's and it was very enjoyable. Played a game of Uno and had some snacks and non-alcohol beverages - I lost the game of Uno - not one of my best games.

Before we left, they invited us to Laughlin Nevada for Thanksgiving - but me thinks I am going to cook a nice Turkey Dinner for Robbie and his BF - for all that I am thankful for them and what they have done for me.

The evening was nice with the new friends - we exchanged phone numbers and promise to call and meet soon. All in all - great evening. Two outings in one week not bad at all. :GD:

Jennie CD

:c9:

Susantgrl
11-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Jennie. I hope to meet other tgirls in my area to do things with as well. All in time though.

Susan

MJ
11-16-2008, 10:56 PM
sounds like it was a fun evening. so what else went on did you talk over old times what branch of the service ?

Jennie CD
11-17-2008, 10:34 AM
:love: Yes we had a ball and it was a nice time - we did discuss our Military Service - and since I was the only one that went to Vietnam - they were interested in what happened. Was nice to clear out the air on events of that terrible war - but it was refreshing. We also played Uno and gave each other dress and makeup hints (Ronnie my hairdresser/makeup artist) was the hit on the makeup area - and he actually gave them a nice makeup. Yep all in all it was a super time and we look forward to seeing them again.

Jennie CD:hugs:

CD Susan
11-17-2008, 10:12 PM
It sounds like you had a great time Jennie. Congratulations on your two successful outings. I too have been fortunate to make some new friends lately. I have joined a cd/tg support group and have made new friends in this group. I have also made friends recently that I met through this website. One of these friends has a military background that is very similar to mine. It is something that we share in common and has helped our friendship develope.