PDA

View Full Version : Ever got read and the woman got horny?

KateSpade83
11-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Ever go out in drag, got read, and the woman that read you got horny? I walked in Ross 2 days ago and as I passed the cashier going in and it seems a good looking enough woman read me but her face lit up so much like she liked it! But it was so crowded and busy around her I kept going. Then later, I was admiring myself in a mirror and I thought I heard two ladies say, "Look at that man... he looks so pretty in that!" - I slinked away... Well, sometimes when you get read you get amused by surprised looks too!

Another time, I didn't get read but got "lesbian licks."

Ok, I'd be a dream to do this... this is the sexyist goth dress I've ever seen, with garters, black stockings, sheer or fishnet gloves - it'd look so hot! Just hope I can get this dress from ebay! Oh and the chick modeling it is soo pretty!

ElaineB
11-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Ha! I wish...

I did get a nice suggestive look from the cashier once while I was buying clothes.

EveMarie
11-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Only once, a while ago I was in semi dress out at the local Pharmacy loking through the "makeup" section, pondering some eye shadow in the Revlon area when a couple of "younger ladies" asked me if I wore makeup. Well when I turned to them and they saw the liner and mascara, as well as the lipstick I was wearing, I asked back; "why, would you like to help?", and that night needless to say will go down in my journal as very memorable.:heehee:

Evie

divamissz
11-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Where did you see that dress? I so want to find it!

DemonicDaughter
11-14-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm so going to regret this... what are "lesbian licks"?

Butterfly Bill
11-14-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't know how much they were "horny", but I have gotten flirts and smiles from women while in femme attire many times.

KateSpade83
11-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Where did you see that dress? I so want to find it!

I talk about it in this thread - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94295

The ebay seller only listed a size Medium, I need a Large and inquired about it, but he's from Canada. I hope he didn't run out of these dresses.

This goth dress might go very well with this arm stuff -
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028588&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442173435&bmUID=1226720487173

Lesbian Licks - women flirt with women by licking their lips when looking at another... - that's what I think.

DemonicDaughter
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Lesbian Licks - women flirt with women by licking their lips when looking at another... - that's what I think.

I was right... I regretted it. :straightface:

Marvina Martian
11-14-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm so going to regret this... what are "lesbian licks"?

I tend to think it is one of those crazy things that are made up in Kate's head, just like her passing and women liking her. Sorry, just being honest here, flame me if you like but I just don't want people to get any illusions of grandeur.

marny
11-14-2008, 11:38 PM
YES. most suprising. has happened three times to me. But can't cheat on my lovely wife. Just wouldn't work for me

Tamara Croft
11-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh puh-lease... enough with this :BS: already... I'm so sick of reading tripe on this forum, this thread is done too.... next? You're CD's fgs, not 5 year olds... fgs grow up!!