PDA

View Full Version : Depressed as hell and not bloody well dressing...

Alandra
11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Well, I've been exceedingly depressed this week. I mean, not quite as depressed as when my sister was diagnosed with cancer, but maybe on par with some of the later high school days when I was full of hormones, and rejection, and bullying and so on & so forth. No point disclosing what's going on, really. That's NOT what this board is here for, so far as I'm concerned. Suffice it to say that the SO & I are disagreeing a bit too often and damn do I feel down. I caught a cold this week, too. !%@#$ing viruses.

So! When I'm having SO problems, it makes me feel vulnerable. And when I'm vulnerable, I don't feel particularily comfortable in panties, or a leotard or any other such thing.

Do any of the rest of you M-to-F CDs feel the same? SO problems = little to no dressing? Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

happygirl
11-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Been going down the same road girlfriend. And here comes the holidays. :eek: Lets look forward, and hold on.

Tina B.
11-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt!
Sorry about the cold, that just makes it worst.
Even if the SO problem is not related to the CD'ing it still has an effect.

Sandra Dunn
11-15-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm just the opposite. Before I started going out and about as me and when things didn't go so good for me I'd dress up and everything got better. I feel more at ease with myself when I'm me and everything just seems to work out better. This is one of the reasons I started being me and going out, not just at night, I mean shopping, dinning and all that neat stuff.
HUGS Sandra

Sally2005
11-15-2008, 02:35 AM
Same SO here too. We don't talk a whole lot and going out together is odd... I feel down when its not working well... seems like when I'm i the mood to have fun with her she isn't and visa versa... dressing is a good escape for me, but not when I feel really low.

If it makes you feel better, of all my friends that are married...they are all having SO issues...you are not alone. I think it gets better. Doesn't it?