PDA

View Full Version : One rubber band

geri-tg.
11-15-2008, 08:40 AM
My day did not go as planned but I wore my rubber band with pride.It was fun at least for me to say I am a crossdresser.I did make time to go to the Iternational Mall in Tampa.Great place to see the latest in fashion every were.I stoped for lunch and saw a balding men a few tables away with his elbow on the table and his left hand on his shouler and I saw he had a red rubberband on his wrist.We made eye contact and we both smiled he gave me a thumbs up and I did the same. So my day was fun after all.

Jennie CD
11-15-2008, 09:58 AM
:love: There ya go - wear that Rubber Band with pride. We should all be proud of who we are. Sure know I am.

Jennie CD

Maria2222
11-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get out yesterday. It's great that you saw another CD, though, Geri. I'd like to see this happen again.

Jessicaparkson
11-15-2008, 11:48 AM
I wore mine all day with pride. I didn't see anyone until I was at work and helping a customer. A woman came up to me asking if we had an item and as I was leading her to it her husband came out to ask her something. On his wrist? A rubberband. When I showed the wife where to go I said to him "Rubber bands make great fashion apparel don't they?'. He just smiled and said "They sure do sis."

Sallee
11-15-2008, 11:52 AM
What is with the rubber band I must have missed something But I'll put one on now From what I am reading into the thread It sounds like a great idea Tell me more.:battingeyelashes:

BethCD
11-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Wow, that's so cool!! I'm glad there some "sightings" but more importantly some confirmation.
We are now growing !! :jumping:

Beth