PDA

View Full Version : Flirting

CharleneT
11-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Ok, so this one is hopefully in the right place ... apologies to the mods if I have it wrong.

Flirting, and I mean flirting with men! Ok so I am bi and I do enjoy the company of men. Last night I was using IM to talk to a prospective admirer and was struck by how much fun it is to be the "girl" in a flirty conversation ! Having a charming man (and this one is really charming) pay attention to you and tickle your ego a bit is great fun. The flip of being on the other side of this dynamic is something that I still have not gotten used to yet. I know why women often like this so much ;) It also doesn't hurt a bit to have a guy who wants to be very nice to you - and actually does so. You know, I could get used to that !! Unfortunately most of the "admirers" are dogs ( like most men ? ).

What do you think ?

Charlene

KateSpade83
11-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Online might be harmless, but if they asked for an address to ship you gifts they just might show up at your door! Ok, have a P.O. Box!

vikki2020
11-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Harmless fun, as long as your careful.Same as getting a honk as you walk down the street,or hiking the skirt up a little higher as your driving somewhere.I've never chatted on line as a woman, but when I'm out, I like to dress towards the sexy side, and I guess that's a little flirty.

CharleneT
11-15-2008, 05:16 PM
OH, I'm very careful ! You wouldn't believe the strange folks that come out of the wood work when you put a CD image up on a dating site !! I am careful about what personal info they get.

I guess I am interested in how others have felt when in the female, flirty mode ? The sensation of charming, directed attention is just very enticing! I know a lot here are hetrosexual and so it may not be an issue - although many hetro CD's here have said when dressed they like the attention of men.

ArleneRaquel
11-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I love to flirt when enfemme. Oh yes, I'm a 24/7 gal .:love:

Julie513
11-16-2008, 12:51 AM
In guy mode, I'm pretty reserved. But en femme, I am thrilled to attract a little attention from the guys. I recently had the opportunity to drive from Cincinnati to St. Louis - dressed as Julie. I wasn't on the road very long until I had a trucker honk at me as I passed. Being dumb about such things, it took me a minute to realize he was flirting - with ME! Well, I then decided to try a little experiment and see how many more truckers I could get a reaction from. I hiked up the skirt a little and made sure to play with my hair some as I passed the big rigs. I had guys honking and waving for the next three hours! I really enjoyed that drive and hated to see it end because I felt very attractive. I am hetro and would not want to pursue anything like that, but I guess I do have a little flirt in me.
Julie

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 06:14 AM
I'm bi too. I only started liking men after I transitioned and after hormones.

I don't call men dogs though, I call them pigs.

And it's so much fun to have a suiter tickle your ego, especially over the IM but it gets boring when they think they're making you feel so special by telling you all this sex stuff and how sexy you are and all you want is a good conversation about some real stuff.

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 07:33 AM
Yes, as she said about the gifts, make sure you have a P.O. Box. Me and some of my friends have one for that exact reason.

I can't help but feel guilty sometimes leading guys on though.

They sometimes act so entralled because they can't help their hormones and male socialization. And when they are asking me on IM before ever meeting me saying they love me and asking if I love them back I just try to change the subject lightly or ignore and say something else because I don't want to hurt them by telling them a person can't honestly care or love someone that freaking quickly. And I also don't want to stop them from sending me something to my P.O.Box hahahaha

MarciManseau
11-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Flirting with men is sooooooooo much fun, and it's so reaffirming to know the opposite sex finds you attractive. I'm sure you all know we're both bisexual.

Nothing makes me smile more than having a man admire me, especially when we're out together and having fun, like at a club dancing.

After all, we put a lot of effort and money into looking pretty, so it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Smoochies, Marci and Julie

Bev06 GG
11-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Unfortunately most of the "admirers" are dogs ( like most men ? ).

What do you think ?

Charlene

LOL.

Fab Karen
11-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Well if you find yourself with a dog, get a leash & some kibble.:devil:

Pigs: reminds of one time Judy Tenuta in her act had a guy from the audience come up, and she said "I am your love goddess, you will obey me!"
"Get on your hands & knees." ( he does it ) "now say: I am a pig & I need basting!":heehee:

ruthie801
11-17-2008, 01:59 PM
I've been in that postion with my wife the waiter at a resturant may have been gay any way he was flirting with me and responded. My wife said I acted like a girl with him I didn't relized i had

CharleneT
11-17-2008, 06:52 PM
You know folks, "flirting" is about "leading a person on..." really. BUT it is an age old process that many people like to do, even though they know the chance of a "result" is slim to none....

I will stand here and tell you that I enjoyed the heck out of it. Sure the guy was trying to be the sun/moon/Gary Cooper all rolled into one. But, you know what... felt good .... it was fun and no harm done ;)

Charlene

Chrissy8888
11-17-2008, 11:24 PM
It's the internet. What a great place we can live a second life, no harm no foal. So long as it is kept on the internet. I too have flirted and had fun doing it. However I’m sure we get read. At least it’s pretty anonymous.