PDA

View Full Version : Wearing pantyhose in bed?

jacques
11-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Hello,
I like to sleep in pantyhose (or tights as we call them in England) - does anyone else do this?
I expect that most women would not do this and would think it is a strange thing to do!
It is probably because I started to cross-dress when I was young and living at home with my parents - the only privacy I had was when I was in bed.
Browsing this forum, I see that a lot of you started young too - and wonder if you find those early habits hard to break?
Lots of luv to you all,
Jacques

renee k
11-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Nope, just my nighties.

Huggs, Renee

Barclay
11-15-2008, 06:04 PM
I wish.. My GF knows about it, but does not want to see me with anything.. :P

Deborah Jane
11-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Since shaving my legs i sometimes wear tights in bed, but only on cold nights.

immike
11-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Hello,
I like to sleep in pantyhose (or tights as we call them in England) - does anyone else do this?
I expect that most women would not do this and would think it is a strange thing to do!
It is probably because I started to cross-dress when I was young and living at home with my parents - the only privacy I had was when I was in bed.
Browsing this forum, I see that a lot of you started young too - and wonder if you find those early habits hard to break?
Lots of luv to you all,
Jacques
Jacques-I am a crossdresser&I love to wear pantyhose,anytime,but I especially enjoy
it with a short mini skirt&a white,puffy,silk blouse&heels.

Nope, just my nighties.

Huggs, Renee
I love to wear nightie&pantyhose to keep my legs warm

ArleneRaquel
11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I wear pantyhose to bed from time to time, especially when I feel very sexy :)

serinalynn
11-15-2008, 06:23 PM
I think wearing pantyhose like wearing a bra really has no significance in bed. I wear only a nightgown and that by itself is enough for me. Some times in warmer weather I'll wear a full slip instead. I do love the feel of nylon tricot.

Shannen
11-15-2008, 06:37 PM
I used to do that more often because it was about the only time I could do it! Just had to have my "fix" ya know...

Now I do it to stay warm on really cold nights. I don't like getting tangled up in a nightie, and the pantyhose don't interfere with my hourly toss and turn! :heehee:

Of course, my wife thinks it is absolutely crazy! As with many GG's, she views pantyhose as a necessary evil, not something to enjoy.

:hugs:

avril findlay
11-15-2008, 07:04 PM
I suppose if the heating went down but not normally. I wear a nightdress in bed.

Emma Chase
11-15-2008, 07:05 PM
One of my ex gf's had to much to drink one night when we went out and passed out on the sofa when we returned home.
I left her there to sleep it off I awoke in the morning with her next to me with her fishnets on ... asking why she was still wearing them she said she woke up cold so thought she would leave them on and warm up quicker in bed.

So yeah sometimes GG's do wear pantyhose/tights in bed :tongueout

e

Barbaraheels
11-15-2008, 07:18 PM
I remember when I was 13 I wore panties and pantyhose to bed for the first time. It was so exciting and exilerating. To be honest I have not done it since, but I doubt it would be as exciting as the first time.

Billie Jean
11-15-2008, 09:36 PM
I did the other night because it was cold. Billie Jean

docrobbysherry
11-15-2008, 10:52 PM
I'd like to, but it's too warm in SoCal! I tried it once, and woke up in a sweat. It was 85 degrees in my house when I came home today!:doh:

Electra
11-16-2008, 05:22 AM
No, only an ankle long nightshirt for me. Wearing a pantyhose will be most uncomfortable to me in the early morning glory. :o

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm strange like that.

All day I'll be in my house or out in public dressed, and when it's sleepytime I have perfectly long hair but I put on a wig and a dress to go to bed in just because feeling more girly gets me to sleep.

Janie Gunn
11-16-2008, 07:12 AM
I do sometimes

Janie

Leohose
11-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes, I will be sleeping in pantyhose tonight over my gf leotard like swimsuit, which she gave me to wear. I have slept next to her when she has on pantyhose and a leotard also. Pantyhose are for support anytime and they are great in bed

ReginaS
11-16-2008, 11:54 PM
I was recently trying to remember the last time I did NOT wear pantyhose to bed.

Maid Barbara
11-17-2008, 01:55 AM
I do sometimes, but for a really nice feeling try wearing them in the bath!

Barbara.

raleighbelle
11-17-2008, 02:57 AM
I have done it a couple of times, because I just really enjoyed wearing them and did not want to take them off, but I certainly don't usually do that. I now wear a nightie every single night when I sleep. But when it is cold, I often where knee-high nylons, as they are great at keeping my feet warmer, but not hot and sweaty like socks do.

It's funny, but I can often rationalize good reasons for wearing women's clothes even when women themselves don't like to wear them. The case I mentioned above is one example, wearing support pantyhose when I have to stand a lot or get a bit of swelling in my legs is another. Womens underwear is lighter and much easier to pack for travel, and cooler in the summer. Skirts and dresses are less binding and more comfortable than pants are. Wearing a bra and forms actually seems to help my posture (and provides a very convenient place to store small things!). Women's sandals keep the feet aired out so they are not so sweaty and smelly.

If you enjoy wearing women's pantyhose every night - go for it. The only problem I see is if it is warm and your crotch gets all sweaty you may be at risk of getting fungal infections there. Otherwise, have fun!

tanya1976
11-17-2008, 03:31 AM
I also started wearing pantyhose very young and late at night (the only time it was convenient to do so). I still do so occasionally, or some other kind of sexy matching underwear like stockings, panties and bra. However I usually find it too distracting :daydreaming: and a good nights sleep is not guaranteed..

Nicole Erin
11-17-2008, 05:50 AM
No, I like pantyhose for the look but wearing them to bed just feels weird. If I happen to crash and am wearing them yeah [I tend to sleep weird hours] but I don't put them on just for bed, they just feel weird and I can't sleep.

I'm strange like that.

All day I'll be in my house or out in public dressed, and when it's sleepytime I have perfectly long hair but I put on a wig and a dress to go to bed in just because feeling more girly gets me to sleep.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!! :heehee::D
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!! LOLLERCOASTERZ!

I hope you are joking

I LOVE YOU! :love:

Angel.Marie76
11-17-2008, 08:23 AM
My GF recently asked me, while I was dressed, if I might find it interesting/ entertaining/ pleasureable to wear stockings in bed. I actually blushed and told her I love the feeling of stocking feet on sheets. We ended up spending some time last night just laying in bed, her and I partially dressed.. and it felt soo good. She caught me fidgeting with my feet back and forth in little movements. I just blushed again.. Yes, it felt good.. She just smiled and we darn near fell asleep. ;)

Sarah Martin
11-17-2008, 08:26 AM
I sometimes wear 'thigh high' hold-up stockings if I'm sleeping alone, but never wear anything if sleeping with my partner.

xxx
Sarah

jillleanne
11-17-2008, 08:37 AM
all the time! Even hose and garterbelt under my long nightie. Hard on the nylons though but I love waking up dressed in lingerie. I also wear my brreastforms nightly and never sleep on my stomach so the fear of them breaking is not an issue.

ringedjohn
11-17-2008, 08:50 AM
They feel great on cold nights, even more so if you have just shaved your legs. Makes me wish that the central heating and the duvet were not so efficient.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Occasionaly when I'm to lazy to take them off before going to bed. I will put on an oversized shirt and hose reminiscent of what the girls in "Three's Company" would wear while in bed.

Celeste
11-17-2008, 09:16 AM
I always like leaving them on for bed.I can feel them through the night mixing with sheets and its also nice to wake up and feel their on.

paula1964
11-17-2008, 02:43 PM
i am the same i love going to bed in tights g string bra and night dress in silk:)

CharlotteW
11-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Ooh yeh, I sometimes wear hosiery in bed, cuddling up to wifey whilst wearinghosiery and a nightie is fab.

Randee
11-17-2008, 04:28 PM
The only bad thing about sleeping in pantyhose and tights with or without leotards is, in the morning, you will feel so cozy you won't want to get out of bed and change. No matter how much you flip around in the sheets your legs will still be encased in their nylon/lycra silkiness. The glide between satin sheets is even better. The most comfortable pantyhose is the largest size you can wear that fit you a little looser than normal and not too tight a waist band. The looser feel lets the silky pantyhose slide over you on both the outide and the inside. Cozy, mmmm. Nice in a sleeping bag too.

Jennie CD
11-17-2008, 05:38 PM
:love: I usually wear either my PJ's or nighties - but have on occasion forgot to take my Pantyhose off - as I love the feeling of them next to my skin. But no mostly PJ's or nighties for me. :hugs:

Jennie CD

Tip or Ozma
11-17-2008, 09:43 PM
I wear stockings, pantyhose or thigh-his to bed about half the time. It is a pleasing feeling and my legs feel better in the morning. My wife does not mind. In the morning on weekdays I'd rather not take them off, but underdressing as a teacher is not a good idea.

Jenny_TV
11-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Pantyhose, as good as they feel with my legs shaved, are too uncomfortable in bed.

Now a nightgown while wearing breast forms...heavenly!

Evie08
11-18-2008, 12:51 AM
I love wearing pantyhose to bed. I swear the more I wear them the better my legs look.

sometimes_miss
11-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Over the years, I've gone to sleep wearing every single item by itself, or combination, I can imagine. I just want to go to sleep as myself, and part of myself is 'girl'. I also like waking up 'as girl'. So, yes; I think I slept in pantyhose (with panties too) twice, I think with a bra also; but I usually don't wear stockings of any kind to bed because my feet are so big, they are uncomfortable on my toes. But I have slept a few times wearing my heels as well. As I said, pretty much every possible combination. Maybe that has something to do with why I dream as a girl too. I don't know.

KandisTX
11-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Early in my CDing, I slept in panties, pantyhose, bra, forms, nightgown or more.. not sure why but I sure did enjoy the feeling of those hose against my freshly shaved legs :)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Audrey34
11-19-2008, 07:48 PM
I've only done that a couple of times. I once took a Sunday afternoon nap all dolled up in a dress, wig, forms and of course pantyhose. And one Saturday evening after a long and wonderful day, I decided to sleep en femme through the night. It was a lovely experience and I dreamt I was walking around town and running errands all dressed up.
-Audrey

mike47
11-19-2008, 07:56 PM
I do love sleeping in my thigh highs. Plus it lets me get dressed in the morning prior to anyone getting up. As short of a time as it may be.

Janice1948
11-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Just PJ's or a nightgown (depending on the season) and panties for me. I'm sorry girls, but I just can't go without my panties. Hugs, Janice

Nataliecan
11-19-2008, 09:16 PM
I like to do that to....with satin sheet.

Nat

Megan70
11-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I still to this day several times a month wear lingerie to bed. Long nylon nightgown, panties, bra, garter belt and stockings.
( hate pantyhiouse -banned in my house!... old school)

karinels
11-23-2008, 03:19 AM
i just love the feeling of hose as well as forms. I rarely sleep without either of them on me. It does create challenges, but I enjoy feeling the silkyness of hose and the weight of forms so much that it has become a nightly ritual for me. I do not see anything as being a hassle, just having to wait till im home at night is the biggest problem.

cosmolovesph
11-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Sure do... from time to time but i LOVE to wear them in bed as well.

I know from time to time I run my hand down my thigh as a reminder :heehee:

Michelle_in_tights
11-23-2008, 11:38 AM
When I was in my teens I often borrowed a pair of my sisters tights to wear in bed (I used to slip into them under the sheets). I aways returned them in the morning before she missed them. I used to love the feeling of my nylon clad legs rubbing each other in bed.

haleycole
11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I sometimes wear pantyhose to bed. So nice to wake up with them on in the morning!

geri-tg.
11-26-2008, 07:57 PM
I do all the time.I like thigh highs more freedome. My wife likes to rub her bare foot up nad down my legs.I just love it.

Veronica 1
11-26-2008, 08:23 PM
I wear pantyhose to bed often and always with my bra, forms and nightie

andreah
11-26-2008, 08:55 PM
I started wearing pantyhose to bed , sometimes I wear stay up for a change, love the way they feel when I rub my legs together , under or over the covers.

Leohose
11-27-2008, 12:37 AM
I sometimes wear pantyhose to bed. So nice to wake up with them on in the morning!

Yes that suprise hug in the morning from the silken hose makes you feel sooo good, that it is hard to sleep wearing them, BTW im in grey silken mist pantyhose now over my black sleeveless leotard:daydreaming: