PDA

View Full Version : Scary world!

Scotty
11-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Tonight I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store, it was BUSY there...

my mom bought me a sweatshirt that is long, snug, and goes down just past my butt - quite the femme item and I think she KNOWS...

So I put a bra on, some diamond stud earrings, my tight legged levi womens jeans and I head out.

I get to the store and it's packed and I feel like I'm on a stage somewhere...

I can't scrunch my shoulders up to hide my boobs, they stick out now ...so I went with it!!

I had one woman look at me, she probably knew...SEVERAL guys looked but they had quizzical looks on their faces and one woman smiled.

So of course my mind is racing wondering what everyone is thinking....

It's the hair though, I have my mom's hair, it's curling around the ears, does not look like a guy with long hair whatsoever as I am being told by everyone...

It's like transformation....but I went out anyway.

Pretty scary but I went!!!

That was my tight A cup bra, my B cup bra - OMG, not ready for the tight clothes with it just yet but I'm working up to it....

Teri Jean
11-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Scottie,
Good going, first step is out of the way. The next trip to the market or just out will be easier. Thanks for sharing. Keli

Michelia
11-16-2008, 12:47 AM
But you made it. Nothing happened!

CD Susan
11-16-2008, 03:04 AM
Hi Scottie, you did not say if this was your first outing or not but I congratulate you on this exiciting outing. I'm sure it was an exciting time for you and it must have been an enjoyable experience. I have gone to the grocery store dressed before and know that no one will even look twice at you as long as you have a look of confidence about you. The next time you do this it will be easier and more fun too. Congrats again on this major acomplishment! I hope you have many more.