PDA

View Full Version : Which Country Has the MOST CD's ?

Penelope
11-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Hi Gurls,

I have always wondered which country has the highest population of crossdressers?..
I had heard that Britain in particular England did, but cannot find proof so far to substantiate this claim

Any info would be great,
thx much,

Hugs, :hugs: :battingeyelashes:

Penelope

VeronicaMoonlit
11-16-2008, 04:33 AM
No one knows because it's impossible to know. If the percentage of populatins is similarly spread throughout the world it would be China followed by India of course

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

avril findlay
11-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Well I don't know if they're CDrs but in my little country (Scotland) a guy can wear a skirt and nobody bats an eyelid.
(Different story if you happen to be wearing lippy and mascara at the same time of course!)

Deborah Jane
11-16-2008, 04:45 AM
Well I don't know if they're CDrs but in my little country (Scotland) a guy can wear a skirt and nobody bats an eyelid.
(Different story if you happen to be wearing lippy and mascara at the same time of course!)

I,ll remember that next time i,m in Scotland
Black leather mini skirt....Fine :)
Lipstick and mascara....Wait until i get back over the border to England :D

avril findlay
11-16-2008, 04:52 AM
Yep sorry Debs. You'll be checked out at the border. Skirts will be ok, but you'll have to leave all makeup, spare tights and knickers at the desk to be collected on your return. "Have a nice day!"

Darlene Dippy
11-16-2008, 04:54 AM
Are there crossdressers in England?

Oh yer I guess there must be at least one! :itsok:

Darlene

Deborah Jane
11-16-2008, 04:55 AM

Darlene

2 now :D

avril findlay
11-16-2008, 05:10 AM

Darlene

Why did the words "Bear", "Shit" and "Woods" suddenly pop into my mind?

Jess_cd32
11-16-2008, 05:14 AM
I used to chat w/ a TS friend I had in the Phillipines, she said there were many others also so by populance I'd say in that area, also Thailand I'd think has quite a few ????????

battybattybats
11-16-2008, 05:17 AM
If CDs are everywhere it makes it likely the cause is biological.
Proportions though may change if it is genetic!

Also the acceptance of the society will impact how easy they are to find.

But I think the clearest indicator is the existence of CDs in countries where CDs are arrested and tortured.

Jess_cd32
11-16-2008, 05:48 AM
..............But I think the clearest indicator is the existence of CDs in countries where CDs are arrested and tortured.

Mankind overall just can't help itself sometimes in the barbaric behaviour we've all seen from some against others for one reason or another, pretty sad.

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Thailand.
followed by Brazil.
followed by USA

Sarah...
11-16-2008, 06:24 AM
Hi Gurls,

I have always wondered which country has the highest population of crossdressers?..
I had heard that Britain in particular England did, but cannot find proof so far to substantiate this claim

Any info would be great,
thx much,

Hugs, :hugs: :battingeyelashes:

Penelope

Well, I guess if it's a biological thing then statistically the population of CDs will be evenly spread across the population and the percentage will be the same whichever country you look at. That is, if the genetic basis is the same across the various global genetic sub-types (see sickle cell anaemia for an example of population differentiation). If that's the case then numbers-wise I agree with Veronica's supposition.

Sarah...

Carly D.
11-17-2008, 08:44 PM
I would say Britain because they seem more apt to be open to this behaviour.. but the second part of the question should be which country has the most "out" cross dressers...

Melanie R
11-17-2008, 09:31 PM
In Tahiti the percentage of out crossdressers may be the highest in the world. In Tahiti transgendered persons are not only accepted but are honored. When I visited with 18 other crossdressers in 2001 we were accepted and honored by the population we came in contact with.