PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry just need to vent

nicole123
11-16-2008, 10:19 AM
I am sorry if I offend anyone, I just really need to vent.
I love to shop I just have so much fun with it, A little cliché’ but I adore the color pink, I get freaked out by spiders, insect mice and snakes, yuck! I love Rachel Ray, but her new hair style makes her look pudgy. I like to cry while watching a movie, I can not watch extreme home makeover at all, love what they do but it is just so sad I want to just run up and hug those people and tell them everything’s going to be ok. I think Alfre Woodard is the most elegant actress ever. I love to cuddle with my SO and watch a good romantic movie, even though I pretend to hate it. Warm bubble baths are the greatest thing of all time! I have been caught looking at other women, I know she wasn’t happy, even if she didn’t say anything, but most times I am thinking “hey, great shoes” or “ poor girl was born without any taste”. I have insecurities about my body such as I have no hips or butt, makes clothes shopping difficult sometimes, but I do say that I have the greatest eyelashes in the world. Melissa Etheridge is my biggest hero and I love her music. She is the reason I started playing guitar, and was a great inspiration to help me stop smoking and start running again. Sometimes I wish I was born a GG, seems the world would accept a lesbian a lot easier than they would me. At times I wish I would not have gotten married and had children, don’t get me wrong I love my son’s with all my heart, but sometimes I just feel trapped, and my SO is so great, she is strong and intelligent, we have so much fun together, . Again I am sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intention, just wanted to get something’s off my chest, things I have been holding in for a long time.

unclejoann
11-16-2008, 10:34 AM
You did not offend me. I feel that I have had to suppress my true self every day of my life. My wife is very Democrat but that doesn't help her understand or accept my feminine side.

Angie G
11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
There is nothing wrong with being sensitive Nicole it only means your a sweet and caring person. and that is a good thing hun.:hugs:
Angie

RavenAndrea
11-16-2008, 12:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side. As a pre-op TG woman, I tear up very easily and have wished I was born a genetic woman since grade school.

Andrea

Ruth
11-16-2008, 01:10 PM
You vent, girl. If you can't do it here, where can you do it?

deja true
11-16-2008, 02:25 PM
As far as we're concerned, Nicole, hun...you ain't ventin'...

'Cos virtually everyone here can relate to all or part of your message. It's nothin' we ain't heard before and nothin' we also don't feel deeply about.

We're here, dear one...we're here!

:D

Shari
11-16-2008, 04:17 PM
It would be offensive to those who have much less in their lives or are going through greater difficulties than you.
After re-reading it, I'm trying to determine exactly why you would think it would be offensive in any way.
I guess the only thing would be your thoughts about wishing you had never gotten married and had children.
Can't change that. Better live with that one.
Other than that, quit thinking so much. You're so much better off than so many others in this world.
Just my :2c: