PDA

View Full Version : Ever wish you hadn't worn someones clothes?

Jill
11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
I was thinking about how we all start dressing, with the clothes of family, friends or neighbors and was thinking how I have worn clothes that have belonged to other people. Have you ever worn someones clothes and then wished you hadn't? Did you feel wrong about it?

When I was a teenager and getting too big for most of the clothes in my sisters closets, my oldest sister had a friend move into the basement who was going through hard times. She was very tall and for a short time, I had some nice new clothes that fit like a glove including a cute pair of red pumps. I didn't really feel bad about it but I guess I believe it was wrong to do so. She moved into her friends house only to have her friends little brother wearing her clothes when nobody was home.

I house sitted once for my friend and his wife when they were out of town, feeding the cat and such. I decided to dip into my friends wifes closet, even though nothing really fit, I found a very stretchy dress. Ever since I've wished I would have just left her things alone.

Is there anyone's clothes you wished you hadn't worn?

Deborah Jane
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Yes, one of my ex girlfriends clothes, they made me look frumpy :sad:

suzypier
11-16-2008, 12:39 PM
I started to wear my GF clothes without her notice it and since then I CAN’T stop wearing women clothes. Since a little while I can’t stop buying my own women clothes and heels. Once you start you can’t stop. But I am not sorry I start wearing it, I want more and more. My GF do not know yet. :o

avril findlay
11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah,
That boy they used to make me dress up as when I went to school!

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 12:57 PM
I can understand your parent or sister's stuff, but I would never mess with a friend's things when they are out of town while I fed the cats.

Even when I was a drug addict and I was feeding my friend's cats I never even took one pill out of their Vicodin or Valium bottles.

I don't snoop around other ppl's houses like that.

There have been CD's and TV's known to burg places just to get their dressing fix.

Everyone on this board knows I was on drugs a few years ago and did my share of both burglaries AND Home-Invasion Robberies but dressing and clothes were actually never involved. I just hadn't thought of that. Ha ha.
I did steal a dress from my sister which totally was too small so I made it into a skirt.

I stole makeup from my mom and sister early in transition too around the same time as I took the dresses.

Jonianne
11-16-2008, 12:58 PM
I wish I had not worn my ex's cloths. I wish I had the courage to have bought my own back then (I did "man up" and buy my own after a while). I always knew it was wrong to use hers and that didn't help the situation at all.

deja true
11-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Yup! By the time we get to the age or stage when we can start acquiring our own stash, it just seems wrong to still be wearing the clothes of our loved ones, if they don't know we're doing it...

Somehow it just seems a form of theft from that time...a theft of the spirit!

(Unless, of course, they're offered by a sympthetic SO or friend. In that case, it's the opposite of theft. It's a sharing...a blessing...an affirmation!)

SexyLatexSamantha
11-16-2008, 01:03 PM
No, I am glad I wore others clothes. If I hadn't, I might not be dressing today. it really opened my eyes to female clotes.

RavenAndrea
11-16-2008, 01:04 PM
I regret wearing my ex-wife's clothes without her permission. Unfortunately when I stopped wearing hers and began building up my own wardrobe that led to me coming out as a TG and resulted in our divorce.

Andrea

AmandaM
11-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Never! I loved every minute of it.

Karren H
11-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Nope.... No regrets... I wish I had worn more!! :)

bah-bah-bobbie
11-16-2008, 04:29 PM
I had an old high school friend (we used to date) who gave me full access to her closet because I was doing some minor remodeling for her. I took some extra time to try on some of her shoes. Felt guilty about that for months.

immike
11-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I was thinking about how we all start dressing, with the clothes of family, friends or neighbors and was thinking how I have worn clothes that have belonged to other people. Have you ever worn someones clothes and then wished you hadn't? Did you feel wrong about it?

When I was a teenager and getting too big for most of the clothes in my sisters closets, my oldest sister had a friend move into the basement who was going through hard times. She was very tall and for a short time, I had some nice new clothes that fit like a glove including a cute pair of red pumps. I didn't really feel bad about it but I guess I believe it was wrong to do so. She moved into her friends house only to have her friends little brother wearing her clothes when nobody was home.

I house sitted once for my friend and his wife when they were out of town, feeding the cat and such. I decided to dip into my friends wifes closet, even though nothing really fit, I found a very stretchy dress. Ever since I've wished I would have just left her things alone.

Is there anyone's clothes you wished you hadn't worn?
I am forever in mother&sisters closets,secretly.Hopefully no one suspects,but I have
been wearing mother&sisters good wardrobe for many years.my favorite is a mini skirt&
pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,along with one of her good,silky
soft white silk blouses&a pair of her grey or black heels

Kerrie Sifton
11-16-2008, 04:49 PM
No, I enjoyed.."borrowing" the clothes, my only regret is that I did not have some of my own way back then.
Did i feel guilty then, a little, but today.. It feels great to have my own wardrobe. I just wish I had more.
Which reminds me, I need to get back on ebay!
Ciao
Kerrie

Clara
11-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Not really. I only tried my wife's clothes a couple of times and then I bought my own.

trisha59
11-21-2008, 11:27 AM
There were a few times when there was an opportunity to dress and I borrowed another persons clothes, thinking I could squeeze into them and a zipper or seam would split. I couldn't admit that I did it so I just stuck them back in the closet. Clothes can rip just hanging on a hanger right?

bimini1
11-21-2008, 11:46 AM
At first no I did not regret it. But as I got older I felt guilty about it because they had not given me permission to wear it. I had stolen some stuff from girlfriends, my sister and mother down thru the years and anyway you slice it that is way wrong.

I tried to justify it by saying well where else could I have gotten the clothing from at that age with no income, etc. Uh Uh it was wrong any way you slice it. I am not proud of it but I did it. Could not keep my hand out of the cookie jar nope.

tanyalynn51
11-21-2008, 12:06 PM
At the age I started, I couldnt do anything else but wear someone else's clothes. It started with my Mom, and then I saw ways to take underwear when we visited friends' houses that had daughters my size. I was into drugs for a long time to deny who I was, and homeless, but as soon as I got clean and off the streets, I experienced the thrill of shopping and buying my own. I could never steal again.

renee k
11-21-2008, 12:14 PM
During my teen years, there was a neighbor lady who I baby sat for, that was the same size as me both in dresses and shoes. And I visited her closet after her boys were asleep. Then one Halloween her and my mother dressed me as a girl. The week prior she opened her closet to me and I tried on several dresses and heels, with her help to find an outfit. I think she probably knew I had been into her things, as she and I were really enjoying the dressing session. And even remarked how well I walked in heels, and that I must have been practicing. So no regrets with wearing her clothes, she was very helpful and understanding.

Huggs, Renee

StaceyJane
11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Maybe trying on my grandmother's clothes.

chrissietoo
11-21-2008, 09:44 PM
It's a very tricky question for me. On the one hand, dipping into a friend's clothes is really an invasion of their space. On the other hand, my feelings are of great admiration and almost worship. I love wearing the clothes of girls I admire. So even though they might be shocked, I've usually become emotionally closer to girls clothes I've 'borrowed'.

A few times, though, it's created a distance, when I felt bad about it, and usually I felt bad about it because it was little more than a sexual urge, and not out of respect for the girl.

:)

Melora
11-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Do what though Wilt, as long as it does Not harm Another!
Think about it.. Pro's VS Con,s..
As well as the Virtuosities of Selfishness, as well!
For me.. = No Submission or Sorrow!!

Jess_cd32
11-23-2008, 08:37 AM
Depending who's clothes, shoes etc.. they are I feel it can exceed a point of invading someones privacy, if that's really the right word even.

I wore a coat of my SO's she liked and being bigger than her I unknowingly ripped it here and there and felt bad about that as she had to toss it.
I made up for it though, I bought her a $4,500 car:D and found that wearing her stuff is just to darn expensive anymore:heehee:

Deborah Jane
11-23-2008, 08:40 AM
I made up for it though, I bought her a $4,500 car:D

BUT!!!!
Do you use her car now?

Jess_cd32
11-23-2008, 08:42 AM
BUT!!!!
Do you use her car now?

Only to get gas for her, and guess who's her full time mechanic as well now, I'll never touch her stuff again:heehee:

Carly D.
11-25-2008, 05:49 PM
I thought this was going to be more about wishing that I had never worn that first pair of shoes or those pantyhose.. but I've taken pantyhose from other women when I was younger.. do I wish I hadn't?? no.. I didn't feel bad after do this.. most places I "raided" I took only pantyhose from where there was at least a dozen other pairs to choose from.. and I never took a pair that was still in the wrapper..

Amy Hepker
11-25-2008, 05:51 PM
I don't feel bad about dressing in my sisters clothes I feel bad about not telling her and everyone else about doing it early in life and maybe I could have dressed more of my life instead of dressing male and hating my life.

angelfire
11-25-2008, 07:14 PM
I have no regrets really. I probably would have rather not worn my mother's clothing, but even then, I never stole any or even "borrowed" from anyone. I always just took throw-aways or things that were going to be donated anyway, so I don't think I have anything to feel bad about.

Jenny J
11-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Not my sister's stuff, she had so much stuff I don't think she knew what she had and probably never wore half of it herself.

As for the wife, I did to a small degree but nevertheless I did and I think that will come back and haunt me in the end.

Jen

:rose2:

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Only to get gas for her, and guess who's her full time mechanic as well now, I'll never touch her stuff again:heehee:
do you work on her car while wearing mini skirts pantyhose and heels???
i DO,,also work around the house and in the yard dressed the same way :D :D

Marjory
11-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Actually I wish I had worn more.

Alice Torn
11-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Yes, but at the time, I couldn't stop myself. I rented a house temporarily, where a pretty lady lived before dying of cancer, Her clothes were all over, and i tried on dresses, tops, hose, etc, ripped some because they were too small, others fit nice. Another time, i did some work, at a tall lady's house, and she lift for a while. In the bathroom, were some clothes hanging, and i tried on a strtchy black dress, for a minute, then put it back. No harm done, but it wasn't right to do that. Put on sisters', moms hose, girdles as a teen.

il.dso
11-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Yes, probably, but I always felt that I was doing the best I could considering the circumstances...
does that make sense?

barbaralynn
11-29-2008, 08:57 PM
the only thing i feel bad about was not dressing with my mom. after all they were her clothes in my younger days. in vietnam i wrote her a letter and admitted that i wore her clothes. what was surprising was her attitude. she just said she knew one of her boys was wearing her clothes. when i came home we talked about it when we were alone but i just never got around to dressing in front of her and she never offered.

Melissa73
11-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Interesting this was discussed now, but i have thought about this quite often. AS i had the it done to me.....AS a young boy, i would sneak my sisters clothes and wear them. I never really thought about it being wrong. Until one day, as i was living at a motel (where i was employed as front desk clerk), when the house keeper snuck in my room. I dont know what she was looking for, but she actually "stole" 2 of my bras......I was upset, and felt violated.......BUt i couldnt say a word or others would know i dress. But as i calmed down, i realized that is just what i did to my sister. (Oh i returned her clothes, its all the same).

Jess_cd32
11-30-2008, 09:06 AM
do you work on her car while wearing mini skirts pantyhose and heels???
i DO,,also work around the house and in the yard dressed the same way :D :D

.....no way, not gonna ruin an otherwise good mini getting grease on it or scaping up a nice pair of heels:heehee:

pink femme
11-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Not quite worn but certainly asked a question that I regretted.

My Aunt (She knew :o) had some Silk Waist Slips that she was going to send to charity. When I went round for tea some years ago I noticed them in a bag in the kitchen. I just let out a girly shreak in my mind.

I asked if I could have them as they are my favourite :daydreaming:....Unfortunately she said No as she thought she would be dishonest to my mother. I felt a right fool :sad:. Ground swallow me up please.

Mind you they were so pretty...I was imagining wearing it with a summer skirt as I was walking along the beach...........Hell, if I had my time again I would have still asked :)

Emma26
11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
No, I really don't.

The only other person's clothes I have really worn are my sister's. and although I wouldn't want her to know, I do not regret it, just as long as she never finds out.