PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM
How many of you have tattoos and what kind of art do you have?

As many of you know, I was gangbanging back in the day, and I have spent almost 4 years sentance as a boy in a man's state prison when I was 14 and when I was an adult I went to prison again AFTER transition so I was 1 of about 12 trannies in the whole prison full of men.

There's some fabulous tattoo artists in the camps... I got some ink done that is pretty hardcore, but then again plenty of tough GG's who are either into Hardcore music or gangs have the same type of art I have.

I have a mi vida loca symbol on my hand, I have two M-16A1 rifles crossed on my chest above my neck.
I have a Mac-10 machine pistol inked on the back of my arm right above the elbow area.
On the other arm on the bicept I have a celtic knot.
I have another gang symbol on my ankle and a People Nation crescent moon on my other ankle.
All my ink is black/bluish. No fruity color involved. I like my tattoos to be the prison/criminal/gang style, no color.
Most of my ink was handmade ink made from burnt Bic razor soot. The rest was black india ink.

My real personal conflict is should I get more soon? Or wait later in life? I'm thinking I should wait because even though I don't break the law anymore or gangbang, and I don't wanna go back up the road, I am still fixated on glorifying my latino heritage in my tattoos.

I'm a TS girl, and I like to pass, and I do, but I feel that if I got a bunch of really intricate sleeves, full torso tattoo of spanish girl's crying, and a spider web on my elbow with a full sleeve on both arms, and other latin gang art, I feel I might have WAAAAAAY more trouble passing.

I'm very diverse and my history is unique. I have only met a couple trannies involved with gangs and that was in prison.

People might see me and be like, "Why is that fairy all covered in hardcore prison and gang tattoos?" Even though it's part of who I was and I need to learn and move on, but still pay tribute to the glorious latin nation, I know most people would be puzzled if they saw a tranny with all those tatts. A GG could get away with it, but a T girl?

So do you all have any ink you would like to share?

Has it affected your passability?

Mine hasn't, but then again I only have about 8 tatts.

Glory
11-16-2008, 07:48 PM
All through my young adulthood I suffered extreme shame issues and I over compensated by being crude, raunchy and overly masculine to the point of being abusive, and obnoxious. Tats provided both an outlet for inner pain by shading it over with outer pain, and I figured the more I got the more of a man I would become. Kinda dumb I know, but I had already lost much to this secret obsession of mine (2 Divorces) and had been brutaly brainwashed by the mental health services of that time that 'transvestic fetishism disorder' was a mental and psychological "abnormalcy" as stated by the DSM2, and most current psych. college textbooks (andstill is in dsm4)...
After years I was able to put this "behaviour" in my own terms as follows...
"What started off as a defense mechanism at a very early age, did infact develop into a full blown fetish in my 20s-30s. It was a dark secret I violently guarded. In my 40s the 'tabboo' sence of being wrong began to wane as well as the tattoo desire, and is now considered by me a pleasant pastime that I dont care what anyones opinion is of it. My current gf was filled in by me how I feel right from the start and we party together dressed in lingerie and drink champagne. We even have 'tiara parties' and pity the unfortunate and tragic who live such straight and boring sex lives... (ha) I talked her into getting a tattoo as well.Nuff said. I have both full arm tats that I do cover up to avoid being recognized.see tat pic below.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/glory1/stuff/22.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/glory1/stuff/new3.jpg
.Sorry if pics are not cool here...Im new.

SexyLatexSamantha
11-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Mine are pictured in my Avitar. Plus, they are in my profile. I am going for another one in about 2 weeks.

Teri Jean
11-16-2008, 08:01 PM
I have one on my left upper arm of a skull and cobra. It's a Navy squadrn insignia. I to did it for a way of remembering my past. Ink is a way to express just like dressing, although many people do not understand the need it is our way. Keli

Deborah Jane
11-16-2008, 08:03 PM
I,ve got a few tattoos i keep covered up when i,m dressed, one is a very distinctive "gang" tattoo from my past and would "out" me in an instant to anyone who knows the tattoo!!

BTW, nice pics Glory :thumbsup:

Annie D
11-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Mine are all feminine in nature and all have come in the past year. I have learned that tattoos are addictive and I enjoy the feeling of becoming more and more feminine with each new design. Although I can no longer take off my shirt in public without outing my feminine side, I immensely enjoy the look that I now possess.

The designs are symmetrical with two 1/2 dollar sized butterflies just inside each pelvis, moving toward the middle and below the bikini line there are two red roses on each side of a large very colorful butterfly. The roses are in rememberance of my parents and the butterflies signify a lifestyle change, an evolution so to speak.

I have beautiful lotus flowers on my lower back and I have a green and yellow ivy belt extending from my lower back around to the front almost touching my two front butterflies.

Within the next two weeks I will begin two more designs to be placed on my back to each side of the lotus flowers. The design will be some additional flowers with a hummingbird seeking the nectar. I am very excited about my new artwork and can't wait for them to get started.

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Wow Glory I like your style and things you say and how you say them.

DebraJane, I notice you're in the UK, by chance was the gang tattoo a Skinhead or Punk Rock or football gang tattoo?

AmandaM
11-16-2008, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=deborah jane;1500051]I,ve got a few tattoos i keep covered up when i,m dressed, one is a very distinctive "gang" tattoo from my past and would "out" me in an instant to anyone who knows the tattoo!!
QUOTE]

I might know! LOL!

I had four tattoos. Two on my outer forearms, two on my shoulders. The two on my outer forearms I had lasered off. You can see my arms in my album. They are gone now. The two on my shoulders are still there but I had them modified with the laser to remove identifying numbers on one, and a swastika on the other. The one with the identifying numbers now looks like a surfer tattoo. The other one is still a biker tattoo, but no swastika, and no other means of identifying me. And no, I'm not a Nazi. It's a biker thing, even Mexican and Jewish bikers get them. If I can afford it later, I'll get rid of the other two. Funny how us who lived in the ghetto/barrio/poor-white-trash neighborhoods evolve. Thank God for college graduation and for me not getting caught in my criminal past. Simply put, I am not that person anymore.

Karren H
11-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Not me.... I really don't like them at all...

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Amanda M You are unique like me when it comes to your history even though we have different histories.

I didn't grow up in the barrio, but I come from a latin community in Tampa, even though my family has an estate in a rich suburban neighborhood within the larger latin neighborhood.
So I was raized up in the ALKQN.

My mother is a Marielita and my abuelo was La Compania (Cuban Mafia) and my dad is Sicilian and will not admit to being a made man but he definitely has connections, I know because his connections got me off a life sentance by knowing a Sicilian lawyer who worked my case for free on some type of favor or connection or something with no expense or motion spared.

And I know you are right about the Swazi. It's a biker thang. So yall better not jump on her for that.Bikers get it because it's a biker thing

Also white guys in prison get it even if they aren't Nazis or WP.
They get it because it's just a symbol they use it doesn't mean anything other than you are white in prison.

I find alot of really hardcore tattoos are hot on transwomen.

Especially my own self because I love black/bluish/greenish soot and india ink criminal, prison, and gang tatts.

AmandaM
11-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks Miss Tessa. I was not in a gang, my brother was in a large well-known bike club known for violence, once, I was to go with him to the clubhouse. Then my chopper broke down, and me being broke, I was walking for a long time, delegated to street commando status. Best thing that ever happened to me. Could you imagine me here, being a 1%er? Mind blowing. I do have relatives who are 1% er's (ok, he's dead) and if you cross the border into Mexico, I have some relatives who are in the current turf war in Tijuana (I'm part Latino), may or may not be Mexican Mafia, I'll never say. But what their last name is, or my relation to them is strictly verboten. Don't want no one at my door. But suffice it to say, I might be able to get out of the TJ jail if needed. I swear to God I am so lucky, I could have got at least five years once in the state pen for a violent thing as well as other stuff. All I can say is God must love me, to protect me from myself! LOL

Tracii G
11-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Guys would go nuts with the ink when they hit Saigon.The Vietnamese tattoo artists were pretty good too.
I never saw the need to get one.Some guys would get one for every kill I just painted a small OD green line on the front handguard of my trusty CAR-15
I had one thing I did and I don't know why.If I nailed the enemy and could get up close to poke him(to make sure he was dead)I would take a personal item like a ring/watch and take it back to camp and put it in my footlocker. I guess I felt that would keep me safe.Sorry to ramble.I never told anybody that.
Amanda one of my cousins was the enforcement director for the San Pedro chapter of that big mortocycle "club"you know the one they made a movie about.
I have some family up in Big Sur and I have spent a few summers out there.

kymmieLorain
11-17-2008, 12:48 AM
I have several tats. both upper arms, upperchest, legs, left foot, right forearm and about 70% of my back is covered. most are male orented but anymore could be either. Had I embraced my feminine side more earlier in my life. Would I have gotten different pieces, don't really know. Most symbolize my life as most tattoos do. One is memorial to my late father. one is a memorial to my time in the service. Etc etc.

Kymmie

Miss Tessa
11-17-2008, 07:03 AM
Amanda M, were you a Mongol?Which 1%er were you in, humor me. I know they're known to be latino since the original Old Guard Mongols were denied membership in the angels for being Mexican American.

I think the Mongols are my favourite 1%er gang

And knowing what I know about the fact that TG women hide their T from others and themselves for sometimes decades.
We often try to "man up" and do things like join the service, join gangs, ride motorcycles, get macho tattoos.

I'm glad I do not regret any of my ink. That is because I have seen plenty of GG's with similar ink who are in gangs and sometimes emo/hardcore music girls have gun tatts.

Michelia
11-17-2008, 11:23 AM
There are so many people getting tattoos now. Many of these people will regret having them one day. It is already happening in record numbers.

AmandaM
11-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Amanda M, were you a Mongol?Which 1%er were you in, humor me. I know they're known to be latino since the original Old Guard Mongols were denied membership in the angels for being Mexican American. I think the Mongols are my favourite 1%er gang

No, I was never in a gang.
P.S. I was never really good at the man-thing.

Angel.Marie76
11-17-2008, 11:46 AM
I've been working on a full sleeve, call it a celtic knotwork history lesson / charm bracelet / memory road. Large iconic images on the center inner and outer forearms, upper arm, and shoulder facing out. Each icon is surrounded by knotwork, vines, etc. Each icon partially terminates to two vines each, which interlace with the rest of the arm. Interlace vines are in progress, will grow out from chest, snake down arm, loop back at celtic trinity wristband and interlace with each icon on one side while the other side returns up the arm to terminate on the rear shoulder plate.

Each icon is a large memory in my life, and the vines will hold subconext clues to each icon as they're drawn. It is my plan to do no other inkwork once this arm is completed.

I've tried to mask my whole arm with Dermablend, though I've found reading here that there are better solutions which I may try when I choose to show my arms again.

daviolin
11-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Got few myself when I was in Nam. I use to hate them when I dress but what the hey. Most girls have them now. so tatoo's are pretty normal for us girls.:tongueoutDaviolinhttp://flickr.com/photos/daviolin

ArleneRaquel
11-17-2008, 01:02 PM
No tatoos for this dumb blonde. :love:

Deborah Jane
11-17-2008, 01:20 PM
DebraJane, I notice you're in the UK, by chance was the gang tattoo a Skinhead or Punk Rock or football gang tattoo?

[QUOTE=deborah jane;1500051]I,ve got a few tattoos i keep covered up when i,m dressed, one is a very distinctive "gang" tattoo from my past and would "out" me in an instant to anyone who knows the tattoo!!
QUOTE]

I might know! LOL!

I had four tattoos. Two on my outer forearms, two on my shoulders. The two on my outer forearms I had lasered off. You can see my arms in my album. They are gone now. The two on my shoulders are still there but I had them modified with the laser to remove identifying numbers on one, and a swastika on the other. The one with the identifying numbers now looks like a surfer tattoo. The other one is still a biker tattoo, but no swastika, and no other means of identifying me. And no, I'm not a Nazi. It's a biker thing, even Mexican and Jewish bikers get them. If I can afford it later, I'll get rid of the other two. Funny how us who lived in the ghetto/barrio/poor-white-trash neighborhoods evolve. Thank God for college graduation and for me not getting caught in my criminal past. Simply put, I am not that person anymore.

No your both wrong, sort of. It was a gang tattoo, not nazi, skinhead, or anything like that, we were similar to bikers in a lot of ways, but we used heavily modified cars instead.
We all came from from the same rough area and grew up together, so we were pretty close, more like brothers than friends. We were fairly well known for a while and we all had the same tattoo done at the time, but we haven,t run together for a few years now, although some of us still meet up occasionally!

Sophie_C
11-17-2008, 01:55 PM
How many of you have tattoos and what kind of art do you have?

As many of you know, I was gangbanging back in the day, and I have spent almost 4 years sentance as a boy in a man's state prison when I was 14 and when I was an adult I went to prison again AFTER transition so I was 1 of about 12 trannies in the whole prison full of men.

There's some fabulous tattoo artists in the camps... I got some ink done that is pretty hardcore, but then again plenty of tough GG's who are either into Hardcore music or gangs have the same type of art I have.

I have a mi vida loca symbol on my hand, I have two M-16A1 rifles crossed on my chest above my neck.
I have a Mac-10 machine pistol inked on the back of my arm right above the elbow area.
On the other arm on the bicept I have a celtic knot.
I have another gang symbol on my ankle and a People Nation crescent moon on my other ankle.
All my ink is black/bluish. No fruity color involved. I like my tattoos to be the prison/criminal/gang style, no color.
Most of my ink was handmade ink made from burnt Bic razor soot. The rest was black india ink.

My real personal conflict is should I get more soon? Or wait later in life? I'm thinking I should wait because even though I don't break the law anymore or gangbang, and I don't wanna go back up the road, I am still fixated on glorifying my latino heritage in my tattoos.

I'm a TS girl, and I like to pass, and I do, but I feel that if I got a bunch of really intricate sleeves, full torso tattoo of spanish girl's crying, and a spider web on my elbow with a full sleeve on both arms, and other latin gang art, I feel I might have WAAAAAAY more trouble passing.

I'm very diverse and my history is unique. I have only met a couple trannies involved with gangs and that was in prison.

People might see me and be like, "Why is that fairy all covered in hardcore prison and gang tattoos?" Even though it's part of who I was and I need to learn and move on, but still pay tribute to the glorious latin nation, I know most people would be puzzled if they saw a tranny with all those tatts. A GG could get away with it, but a T girl?

So do you all have any ink you would like to share?

Has it affected your passability?

Mine hasn't, but then again I only have about 8 tatts.

Honestly, I think you're asking the wrong questions.

The questions are:

1. Do you like your tattoos?
2. Do you want more?

Beyond that, yes, tattoos can be done and done passably. But, you've got to be exact with them. The tattoos have to be mainly positioned in somewhat of a feminine way and with more female toned-themes. Additionally, you must provide additional contrast by being a bit glam, on top of it.

Two easy examples of that are Casey Partridge (Audrina's Sister) and Kat Von D. They both pulled off the heavy tattoo'd look by getting more feminine tattoos and contrasting it with a glam rocker-ish look to make it work:

MsDebrah
11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
I've been thinking about getting something done, but want it to look good when dressed, and when I am running around in drab, too. Does anyone have examples of what they've done, and where they've placed them?

Thanks!

Debrah

Glory
11-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Wow Glory I like your style and things you say and how you say them.

Eh, I calls em as I seez em:D

trisha59
11-20-2008, 06:56 PM
My skin is as clean and pure as the day I was born. About the only thing about me that is.:lol:

jackieo
11-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Me and my wife got owes at the same time! There are the same other then color. Mine is blue and hers is purple.

Misfire
11-21-2008, 05:26 PM
I've thought a lot about getting one done but have no idea what to get.

Pernille Tiratzo
11-22-2008, 03:12 AM
I have a tiger on my rigth upper arm. Did it when I was 18 and has never regretted. I designed it myself. Not for any good reason other thats it`s a butyfull anamal. Clipped this just now trying to find out what it means..

"Tigers are associated with power, ferocity, passion and sensuality, beauty
and speed, cruelty and wrath."

Well i`m not fast...I do not want to be cruel....but I have a wrath agaist the people giving me a hard time groving up. The rest is up to someone else to decide.

JennyBaby
11-22-2008, 03:26 AM
I would like to get a classy tramp stamp. Someday I will! :)

crusadergirl
11-22-2008, 03:57 AM
I have 2 tattoo's i been wanting to get that i designed, but i'm still undecided on geting them.

Angel.Marie76
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
He he.. I just yesterday added some more inkwork to my sleeve. ;-) Yay for the week or two of not-so-comfy recovery, but not too worried about it.

Maria2222
11-22-2008, 09:57 AM
I have to admit that I'm not into tats. But I'm into lots of other things.
:)

LA CINDY LOVE
11-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Tattoos make a body so sexy

LA CINDY LOVE

Stormgirl
11-22-2008, 04:48 PM
While I enjoy tatoo art,it's just not for me.

<...clean cut

Also,how the heck do you get banned from here? I mean really?

Debbie new
11-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I have three tattoos, one on left forearm of a dragon, a skull on upper left arm, i regret the one on my forearm but it also reminds me of who i once was and how far i have come in my life. As more GGs have tattoos today it doesn't worry me how i look, if i want to cover my forearm tattoo up, i use concealer and some foundation. I will never cover my skull tattoo up i like it too much.

cddenn
11-22-2008, 08:13 PM
would love to get tramp stamp on lower back

StephanieT
11-22-2008, 08:44 PM
I have a parrot on my ankle. I don't regret it. I have thought about more but my wife is not sure she wants more on me. I have to keep her happy.

Marjory
11-22-2008, 11:09 PM
The army recommended we didn't get them and I listened. Glad I did.

ladivinadiva
11-23-2008, 09:54 AM
I Have this in my left leg

http://th08.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/190/f/7/Tattoo_Contest_by_LaDivinaDiva.jpg
and a "Kanji" (Japanese character) of Woman in my neck

DemonicDaughter
11-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Two easy examples of that are Casey Partridge (Audrina's Sister) and Kat Von D. They both pulled off the heavy tattoo'd look by getting more feminine tattoos and contrasting it with a glam rocker-ish look to make it work:

You beat me to it! I was going to post a pic of Kat as well as the link to her site. She does a lot of heritage tattoos as well (her mother is Spanish I believe).

I'm a GG with six tattoos and will eventually have my entire back done. They are all my own artwork and none are gang related. BUT growing up with a sister who was in a bike gang, Pagans to be exact, I can tell you... there are some SEXY women out there with tattoos. :)

susan fuller
11-23-2008, 06:47 PM
I do not do anything to distract from my number 10 body.

SexyLatexSamantha
11-23-2008, 07:02 PM
I am getting another one done on my shoulder this coming Friday. That will be a total of 3 so far. They are so addictive.

unclejoann
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
My wife asked me to get a tattoo for my 60th birthday. It is okay and I have considered doing it again. I often cover it when i dress, but not always, it doesn't go with everything.

joann426
11-23-2008, 07:32 PM
getting a tatoo isnt to bad at all i have my birthday on the left arm and on the right arm i have the chysler star on the right did it because no one else has it and just love it too i dont reget it at all

Scotty
11-23-2008, 09:53 PM
I Have this in my left leg
and a "Kanji" (Japanese character) of Woman in my neck

This the one?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63850&d=1207439107

Thinking of getting it as well, would interchange with another Kanji I already have.

Or this one:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63856&d=1207452927

kimberly ann487
11-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Tattoos, never wanted any never will. Although I can't wait to get my ears and navel pierced. The idea of ink under my skin ugg.:2c:
KIM:love:

cindym5_04
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
I have my ears and my navel pierced and have for years.

I do eventually want to get a tattoo between my shoulder blades. I have an idea of something that I really want greatly (not willing to share right now), but it would be a tribute to my dad who passed away several years ago.

At one time I wanted to get the logo for Fox Racing in the "tramp stamp" spot.

DinaMature
12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
my only tat is on my hip... a tribute to my SO's big ol tattahs

"Tugger"

Jacqueline Hyde
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I have 4. I just got my last one about 3 weeks ago.

My first was a penguin called Feathers. He's from Wallace and Gromit on my right outer calf.
My second was a tribal rose. It's from my favorite book character, on the left portion of my back.
My third is a dog named Gromit. Also from Wallace and Gromit on my left outer calf.
My fourth is a black lotus. Duality to the rose. It's mirroring the rose on the right.

Tess
12-08-2008, 04:47 PM
It must be my generation, but tattoos just aren't for me. About the only people that had them when I was young were guys who got them in the military. The only tattoo parlour near my Air Force base was off limits. Both my daughters have small tattoos which they now regret getting. On a recent vacation I was tempted to get an air brushed temporary one with a feminine theme but didn't go through with it. What a wuss!

DinaMature
12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
While I enjoy tatoo art,it's just not for me.

<...clean cut

Also,how the heck do you get banned from here? I mean really?

This thread has been a fascinating read!!!

DinaMature
12-08-2008, 05:12 PM
ladivinadiva, I love your tat!! Honestly, maybe the classiest I have ever seen. Outstanding!!!

Alison010274
12-08-2008, 05:26 PM
I have one on each arm. Both are my own artwork. There was quite a long period I resented them (while dressing in fem.) I think it was more due to the fact I was afraid some one would recognize them and ID me. Now I really could care less. I think there is a very good chance there are more in my future. While both of mine are 16 yrs old, tatoos are adictive....

CD Susan
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
I do not have any tatoos and never will. I just do not care for them, especially on GG's or CD's. But to each his own, so if that is your thing then go for it.

cindym5_04
12-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I think the "right" tattoo can be very sexy on someone. I think for me, the key is totally the artwork behind it and that it's crisp and well done. I've seen way too many people with crappy artwork and it's a total turn-off. On GG's, I generally dislike a really big tattoo on the upper arm or something like "Princess" tattooed on the breast.

Dayna3
12-28-2008, 10:50 PM
I have 4 tattoos, two on my right ankle, one on my upper back, and one on my inner arm (bicep). I plan on getting more and I do worry about them when dressed, even though I have never gone out in public and not sure when I will but....

avril findlay
12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Never!
What if you got fed up with it?

harmony
12-29-2008, 12:10 AM
got one on my upper thigh.its a rose about 6 inches long.
in my late teens i was made to be in a communist labour camp in the former chechoslovakia.
it -the rose -was a logo on a candiebox and ended up on me out of boredom-done with 2 needles tied to a stick and ballpointpen ink by myself.
it is pretty much hidden where it is.
i would rather not have any tatoos
all of my waitresses-5 young ladies-have some ink on them-i guess its the fashion for young ones.

Nicole Erin
12-29-2008, 12:20 AM
For a couple years I have wanted a rose on my lower outer calf. Yeah how original huh?

And that tramp stamp one, I kind of like the idea of wearing one of those...

My biggest things tho -

1) some people think ink looks trashy, and no one gets judged for NOT having ink
2) What if I did regret it? I wanted a few tattoos when I was 20 but never did it and glad I didn't now.

I think if I ever got anything it would just be the rose on the ankle.
Is a couple years of wanting one long enough to know for sure? It would not be spur of the moment.

adelle
12-29-2008, 02:13 PM
as mentioned on a previous threat i have 2 tats but would like to have more. i have th star of life with the words paramedic in it and the fire decal on both shoulders

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Don't have no tatoos - but, a butterfly on my butt that shows when I wear a bikini or low ridding jeans might not be bad.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Jackiefl
12-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I have a small roe above my left ankle i just love it

Fallen Angel
12-29-2008, 03:27 PM
I have a few my self on both arms across my belly and on on on my lower back

BadGirl
02-09-2009, 08:57 AM
hi i have one its a woman i that i wish i was yes i want more. feel free to email me at [email]fairychild6938c@aol.com.

kathrynjanos
02-09-2009, 12:41 PM
I know I'm not the one to be saying such things, but - Holy Old Thread, Batman!

Ok though, to answer the OP's questions regarding me - I'm afraid I'd only have negative responses about existing tattoos and future planned ones, so I won't comment.

I'm considering several tattoos.

The first would be a phoenix spreading its wings across my back. This is, like the OP and so many others, a link to the past. My life has been all about rising from the ashes of one chapter to briefly become a shining beautiful bird - then return to my pile of ashes.

The other two I like are representative of a band I absolutely love, Coheed and Cambria. One is the Keywork (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=keywork&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi), the band's symbol, and the other is the dragonfly (http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dragonfly,+coheed&btnG=Search+Images) artwork from their albums. I'd like to have those, one each, on my shoulders.

myfanwy
02-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I have never had any desire for the normal type of tattoo, but I have recently been thinking of having a plain brown tattoo around my nipples to give the impression of a woman's aureole. I must say that I am big enough to fill a B cup and do not have anyone to raise any objections if I do go ahead but would love to know if anybody else has had this done.

Myfanwy

kathrynjanos
02-09-2009, 10:45 PM
I have never had any desire for the normal type of tattoo, but I have recently been thinking of having a plain brown tattoo around my nipples to give the impression of a woman's aureole. I must say that I am big enough to fill a B cup and do not have anyone to raise any objections if I do go ahead but would love to know if anybody else has had this done.

Myfanwy

I'm not sure if anyone's had that done, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work, or would be bad! Go for it, if you like it!

LauraJanus
02-10-2009, 09:21 PM
My tattoos are well hidden, mainly because they are manly