PDA

View Full Version : Suprise Rubber Band

Leann James
11-16-2008, 11:12 PM
I have a business at the Texas Reniassence Festival and tonight just at closing someone left a rubber on my fence gate. I wonder who? :love: :drink:

KandisTX
11-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Well, It WAS NOT ME :) ~giggles~ I would have left something more indentifiable like a pair of panties :) ~giggles~

Nope, it wasn't me, but there are a couple of TS's out there and I'm sure quite a few of our shyer sisters as well... if only they had the courage to approach us ;) ~hugs~

Kandis:love::rose2:

Bernadina
11-17-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm finding this rubber band thing a little odd. Its not at all feminine or girly, and as was mentioned before in another post, is used by some gangs to identify each other.

Surely we come up with something better.

CD Susan
11-17-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm finding this rubber band thing a little odd. Its not at all feminine or girly, and as was mentioned before in another post, is used by some gangs to identify each other.

Surely we come up with something better.

I wore my rubber band on my left wrist on Friday but did not see anyone else doing this. This did not surprise me. I will keep wearing my ring on my right pinky finger as a member of Pinky Pals. It is our way of identifying ourselves to each other. This kind of thing takes a while to catch on with all of us but we have to keep trying.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-17-2008, 03:50 AM
really? which business (pm me)?

I'll be there next weekend on saturday. You can't miss me so come say hi ;)

*hugs*

Zarabeth