PDA

View Full Version : Waiting For The Train

Susantgrl
11-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right area to put this but this happened to me last weekend. As some of you know I am just starting out in crossdressing, so I do not even have a wardrobe to dress up at the moment. This happened when I was in drab. Was waiting for the train last weekend, was wearing a nice pair of dockers and a silk button down shirt. A few buttons were unbutton up top. While I was waiting this guy comes up to me and say's in a quiet eneough voice for only me to hear, "nice titties". He then walked away. I was shocked and flattered at the same time. Had no idea my boobs were that noticable. No I'm not taking hormones either. I just have man boobies. I would say they might be a AA cup size, maybe bigger not sure. Anyhow....wanted to share this.

Princess29
11-17-2008, 02:12 AM
what a rather odd thing to say

Vicky_Scot
11-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Take it as a compliment dear..........I know I would.

Xx Vicky xX

Miss Tessa
11-17-2008, 07:53 AM
That is very strange! *LOL*

I take hormones and when early in transition, I still wore male clothes to certain places at that point in time. And I had to wear my drab clothes with B cup tits.Didn't exactly pass as a male.

Teri Jean
11-17-2008, 04:02 PM
That is an odd comment, yet a nice compliment but be careful while you are out. Take care Keli