PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly wearing nothing that says "male"!

suchacutie
11-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Ok, so I've lost some weight and nothing seems to fit. Oh, I don't mean that my old clothes don't fit, I mean guy clothes don't fit. A shirt fits on top, but there is so much material at my waist I could make another shirt! I buy a "small" pullover shirt and the top is great but I'm swimming in it...

So last week I realized that the top half of me between a woman's size 16 and 18 according to the size charts, and that's XL on most charts as well. I went to VS and found a really inexpensive pullover sweater that really looks androgenous. It arrived Friday, and this morning when I got dressed I realized I had on VS panties, VS low-rise jeans, a turtleneck, the new VS sweater, socks that could easily be woman's, and loafers that could be either gender.

Here I was, going out, and nothing I had on was male! I hadn't planned it, it just happened. I still basically looked like a guy, but if I had suddenly put on my forms, a bra, wig, makeup, and heels, it would have been Tina without changing a stitch of clothes!

Anyone else suddenly find yourself dressed in such a way that you could slip into either gender with ease? (of course all you incredible folks who mostly live in the female gender see this as easy, but for us folks new to this, to suddenly be dressed without being dressed was quite a shock...and one I smiled about all day!)

Tina

Tracii G
11-17-2008, 12:13 AM
I too lost a lot of weight over the last 2 years and found mens jeans didn't fit very well and were either too baggy in the legs or too long.
So at the suggestion of my female barber I tried on a pair of her jeans and they fit just right so thats all I wear as far as jeans go.
I have lots of girls jeans that go both ways gender wise and some really girly ones too.

suchacutie
11-17-2008, 10:24 AM
This morning I said, "What the heck" and decided today would be a dressdown day, and am wearing effectively the same things to work today. The more I think about it, the more I realize that once we start exploring both genders our lives change equilibrium point. Once we were supposedly all male, but after working at trying to take on a female presentation and mindset, certain issues such as losing weight, taking better care of your skin, taking care of your nails, and generally being thoughtful about one's presentation in general all combine to change one's entire life to a lesser or greater extent.

Although it is the case that sometimes I'm him and sometimes I'm her, but it has come to the point that at NO time is Tina fully "put away".

tina :)

Karren H
11-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah... I've done that quite often.. And even wearing totally fem clothing... No one seems to care.. I sure don't..

Everything that is except my face... Nothing helps much except a large dose of makeup!!

Teri Jean
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Karen sweetheart where do you get all you material, heeheehee your face is wonderful and your humor just cracks me up. Hugs Keli

The clothing thing has been an issue with me because the female students I work around (university) wears such nondiscript clothing it would be easy to drop in the forms to the sports bra I'm wearing flip on a wig and a little makeup, okay Karen a lot of makeup, and I would be one of the girls.

Keli

Miss Tessa
11-17-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm 24/7 TS now but was quite the gender chameleon during early transition. I would slip from male to female and anything and everything in between depending on the place I was going.It's rather easy to do.

All the Drag Queens I know look like normal gay gays during most the week but they put on tons of makeup and their clothing and make amazing illusions.

With hormones a TS does even better illusions, because they don't go for glam,Draggy looks, they go for passability and blend as female.

Jennifer in CO
11-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Tina,

that is how I present on a daily basis. I dress 24/7 fem clothing/shoes and present as male. Makes life a lot more comfortable. No dresses/skirts or blatant fem blouses mind you, but nice tops, slacks and loafers or tennies are a regular here.

Jenn

jessielee
11-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Dear Cutie,
it sounds to me like you've crossed the comfort level threshhold,
that you manifest naturally who you are!
isn't this what its all about?
so good for you.
all my best wishes for you,
jessie

suchacutie
11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks jessielee. It just seemed so natural to be "dressed" suddenly without actually being "dressed"! That surprise is what led me to start this thread. We all work so hard at it, and yet suddenly there it is!

And then there is Karen who moves from one gender to another at will and with ease and comfort! Keep showing us how Karen, and we'll all get to that level of ability and comfort soon!!!

And Miss Tessa, if you told me you were GG I would have believed you immediately, and I agree the allusion of natural and relaxed is my thinking as well.

And lastly I must admit that I thought that college-aged students would notice something but the day went on as if it were any other day. Well, back to a 3-piece suit tomorrow and we'll see if any comments are made then! LOL

Such fun, and if anyone else has suddenly become suprisingly dressed, I'd love to hear about it!

hugs,
tina