PDA

View Full Version : Would Your Life As A Crossdresser Change If.....

balletchick
11-17-2008, 03:00 AM
Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independant? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7? Would you come out of the closet? Just dont say clothes that would be a given if you were 10 or 20 million dollars richer of coarse we would all have amazing wardrobes.

MattitudeTV
11-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independant? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7? Would you come out of the closet? Just dont say clothes that would be a given if you were 10 or 20 million dollars richer of coarse we would all have amazing wardrobes.

I would likely become familiar with a plastic surgeon with breast first on the list, I enjoy soft lingerie without enhancements

Ballerina
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Hmm.. I wouldn't go 24/7, but I know I'd go out and buy clothing and make-up that I want. And, I'd finally be able to just leave my parents' behind and live off the money for a while (If I don't give it all away first; bad habit)

MattitudeTV
11-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Hopefully I'd stay married, but fem I'd be76152

avril findlay
11-17-2008, 03:27 AM
I'd probably buy some expensive dresses. But when the "FOG" lifted I'd try to put it back in someways.

Kerrie Sifton
11-17-2008, 04:50 AM
And i was dreaming of opening a sanctuary where the girls can go to be themselves.
A place where they can dress and talk and be more natural. Makeovers and a spa would also be a nice aspect of this dream site.
:daydreaming:

avril findlay
11-17-2008, 05:05 AM
And i was dreaming of opening a sanctuary where the girls can go to be themselves.
A place where they can dress and talk and be more natural. Makeovers and a spa would also be a nice aspect of this dream site.

Gosh! Now that would be fantasticI
"Cheer up sleepy Jean!"

Nicole Erin
11-17-2008, 05:19 AM
I would likely become familiar with a plastic surgeon ...

Yes ma'am.

But for me, I would have the lovely hips and butt I have always wanted.
I would have a nice plump perky butt that the a lover could not keep their hands off. I would also get my face worked on.

And yes the fab wardrobe...

Oh gyod the things I could do to finally look like a real "Erin" :daydreaming:

battybattybats
11-17-2008, 06:18 AM
With 10 or 20 million I'd be investing.

Investing in my own future with an account with good interest rates for my own long-term security.

Investing in my and others future with a donation to CFS research and helping charities raise funds for more.

Investing in my community with some for TG civil rights and some to help TG people at risk.

Investing in the future with some for TG kids and some towards general education of the populace.

That's 7 things, at 1 or 2 million each it would leave me plenty for clothes :)

Jess_cd32
11-17-2008, 06:25 AM

Start playing the lotto girl, lol
Agree w/ Batts as well on what could be done w/ it.

Jennifer Devine
11-17-2008, 08:14 AM
I'd have a full sex change! ;)
Buy loads of glamorous clothes!
Go on loads of holidays!
Open up my own GLBT bar!
The possibilities would be endless!!

Karren H
11-17-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm pretty much financially well off now so it wouldn't change a thing... And in my humble opinion, having more money doesn't change your lifes situation? You still have family and friends and the public to deal with... Maybe not an employer... From all that I've read those that won the lottery end up with lots of stuff and people hounding them and unhappy in the end. And usually broke.. So for many of us... You would end up unhappier?

So what's money really have to do with it? Well you would have more clothes and bigger boobs!! Hahaha

kymmieLorain
11-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Well, I think I would stay just about as I am, but with more toys and a place to work on them.:heehee::heehee: I would invest in education programs to educate people about us girls. most of all invest so the 20 mill would become more.:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Kymmie

paulaluvssz8
11-17-2008, 10:01 AM
For me, I would leave my job and invest into something that I love to do. Then I would buy myself as many beautiful dresses that I would want and along with my wife(she would get all the good stuff) though I can wear it, we are the same size. LOL, and wouldn't tell anyone about the money so they wouldn't bother us.

Janet Bern
11-17-2008, 10:14 AM
What would I like to change if I could that would help me enjoy crossdressing? It would be my height.. I would love to be about 6 inches shorter for my outings.

Michelia
11-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I would be spreading my money around to causes I believe in and to people that need help once I secured my living expenses for life. I would probably dress more as I would not care at all what people might say. On the contrary, I would probably dress to make a point. If I had the time...

ElaineB
11-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Wow ...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=76152&thumb=1&d=122690 9656 http://www.ctv.ca/archives/CTVShows/img2/160/160_janet_wright.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny!

The second photo is Janet Wright, from "Corner Gas" ... a popular TV series here in the great white north.

Get back on track, Elaine...

No, I doubt my life would change. I have few money problems already.

Clara
11-17-2008, 10:26 AM
My life would change...I would travel a lot (together with my family, of course). My life as a crossdresser wouldn't change too much. I'd have more clothes. I'd stop bargain hunting. But now thinking about it...I love bargain shopping. And anytime I buy a new piece of femme clothes I feel so high...if I could buy anything I wanted and had too much stuff...not sure that would make me happier.

docrobbysherry
11-17-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm pretty much financially well off now so it wouldn't change a thing... And in my humble opinion, having more money doesn't change your lifes situation? You still have family and friends and the public to deal with... Maybe not an employer... From all that I've read those that won the lottery end up with lots of stuff and people hounding them and unhappy in the end. And usually broke.. So for many of us... You would end up unhappier?

So what's money really have to do with it? Well you would have more clothes and bigger boobs!! Hahaha

For all the reasons Karen stated! Money doesn't buy happiness, just more crap!:doh:

crystal99
11-17-2008, 11:56 AM
This is something i have dreamed about, if i win (when i win xx) i would move to New York (cliche i know, but im from the uk and went there last year, it was amazing) and live full time, the only reason im not at the moment is work. I'd continue with my music and probably, just probably shop til my heels wear out. But ive always wanted to travel doing charity work around the world so when i got bored of the shops id do that.

The sanctuary idea is amazing, and the comunity work to raise awareness is well needed so if anybody gets this chance go for it.

When its me i will.

Eh, a girl can dream hey?

Crys xx

TGMarla
11-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Ten or twenty mil? I'd venture to say that all aspects of my life would change, not just the crossdresser part. I would not dress 24/7, since it's not something my wife and I agree on, and since I'm not going to transition, dressing 24/7 would not be in the cards anyway. But I'd feel free to accessorize much more than I do now. For instance, some CD stuff, like wigs and forms, cost a few sheckels, so I'm not all that big on buying a whole lot of them. But I'd like to have a few options when it came to hair and boobs, and I'd probably have more if money were not a problem.

But it isn't money, for the most part, that determines my CD habits. It's relationships. And if the money did not change or damage my relationship with my wife, my CD habits would change only peripherally with a lot of money.

Diana_BiMale_CD
11-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Money is not my problem. It's the fact that I am married to a very wonderful woman and have a wonderful son. It would hurt them to no end. I have to dress in private and for a couple of close friends, as I am also a closet Bisexual.

If I would have known this about myself years ago, before marriage, I would dress 24/7 and have breast implants as I want to feel feminine all the time. However I do not feel the need for a complete transgender operation.

Am I different then most?:love:

TommiTN
11-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Oh, Yeah! :heehee:

Stacye Rose
11-17-2008, 12:59 PM
The marvelous thing about fantasy is that you don't have to be responsible or even realistic.
I don't think I would want to live 24/7 as a female. maybe more like 18/4 or 5. I sleep in the buff and I hate waking up with make-up on my face, that's just GROSS.

So in my personal version of this fantasy I would submit to my vanity and make one if not several plastic surgeons wealthy-or wealthier. I have many things about myself that look horrible to me in the mirror. Oddly enough, mostly my face and head. I'm mostly satisfied with my body-except of course for the extra 50 or 60 pounds that would fall off.

Ok, under the knife we go, in no order whatsoever.

Beard removal-laser and/or electrolisis. (sp?)
Shave my adam's apple.
Hair implants that really work (hey, it's my fantasy)
Having my overly prominent chin and my huge ugly lips shaped and made more feminine looking.
Fixing my jaw so my overbite goes away and my teeth get straightened and capped.
Some sort of surgery to make my ears more level on my head. (My right ear is 5 cm lower than my left one.)
An overall facelift to do away with the bags under my eyes, the lines around my mouth, and my much too droopy eyelids. While we're at it we might as well do my crows feet and the worry lines on my forehead.

Yep, that's about it-except for the body hair eradication pogrom. I've been told by more than one person that I have a nice ass and great legs. I wouldn't want breast implants (And have to wear a bra all the time? Not me.)

Hmmm... is that all??... Nope, one more thing

More shoes, lots and lots and lots more shoes-more shoes than Imelda Marcos, all of them heels. in every color of the rainbow and some colors that aren't in any rainbow.:daydreaming:

OK, That would about do it

Ciao, Ladies

Babette
11-17-2008, 01:13 PM

OK, I won't just say clothes that would be given. I will say this much about the closet. It will be so big that it will have its own loading dock for all my deliveries. :tongueout

Babette

sometimes_miss
11-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Sure it would change my life. One of my biggest fears over being 'out' is being harrassed and having to move and change jobs. No need to work, no worry about having to spend so much time being made fun of at a place where I can't afford to leave. I'd be able to feel comfortable putting my pictures in my personal ads on the net, I know how important people find being able to see a picture of a person before they will contact them; I've had so many decline to even talk to me because I have no picture up. I know I'd stand a much better chance of finding a girlfriend. OH well, I'll keep buying those lottery tickets. Maybe someday.

Sarah...
11-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Hmmmm. Well, it's not the money that would make the difference for me. I'd have to know that my family were with me all the way before I lived out my dream. If that was at all possible then, by all means, give me the wedge and I'll spend it on life!

Sarah...

KathrynTX
11-17-2008, 02:11 PM
I'd get some hair removal (electrolysis/laser), buy a house big enough for me and my girlfriend and all our stuff :heehee: , invest some for financial security, pay some bills, that sort of thing.

Of course the house would have a dressing room/boudoir for my femme side and a gaming room for my guy side.

Sophie_C
11-17-2008, 02:13 PM

Yeah, I'd immediately temporarily move to a different city, get some 'improvement's, do a real-life test and see if full transition was it. But, seeing I don't have that financial support, i'd likely lose my job, family and friends, being on the street if I chose that path now. It would be a WORLD of difference.

AmandaM
11-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Let's see. I would definitely do electrolysis on my face and the rest of the body that didn't conform. Oh heck, I'd do both my legs too, and eyebrows, but not too short, somewhere ambiguous so I can still pass as a straight guy (family issues, etc.). I'd get rid of my last two tattoos. I would get a new wardrobe and professional advice/makeover/voice training. I would get a bigger house where I can have my library/private accommadations where family knows to leave me alone (I'm working, haha). I would finally write that novel.

BeckyAnderson
11-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately, no. All of the money in the world wouldn't change my wife's comfort level or her feelings about who should not know of my crossdressing.

Deborah Jane
11-17-2008, 02:37 PM
I,d buy an island somewhere, crown myself Queen and grant asylum to all TG people who wanted to live there.
I,d also build a serious motor racing circuit and buy some of my dream cars for days when my guy side wanted to play :)

Shannen
11-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I've dreamed of what to do with milions.... but as it has been pointed out, winning a million or more usually ends up in sorrow and pain... (hey, search out the stats...)

I'm not planning on being out of the closet ever. I do go out dressed when I'm waaaayyyyy out of town, but that is the only risk I take. So I would probably build a new house with a "secret" basement where I could spend time dressed.

But can you imagine the scrutiny your life would be under if you won 10 million? ...it's not for me....

Teri Jean
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
When I win or I should say if I would win then we will talk. HaaHaa, BIG boobs. Keli

Miss Tessa
11-17-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm 24 years old and I never have to work another day in my life other than take care of my rental properties, so I would consider myself financially independent.

I own 5 houses, a triplex commercial building, two other commercial buildings, and a small appartment building. I also own some stocks I was handed down. That's not even counting what I will get when my grandfather passes away any time now and when my parents die too.Then I will inherit even more property, investments, and money. All I do most of the time when not having a major renovation project like I have going on at the moment is go out to my properties once or twice a week, make sure the grounds are clean, make sure things are working properly, and do a little yard work and take vines off fences and boring crap like that and chat with tenants.

But I don't buy $1000 dresses and nothing could make me spend money like that.I do like going to get my nails done and don't mind spending money on that.

I'm more into buying mass amounts of cheaper clothing and costume jewelry rather than buying the $500 handbag I would rather have a dozen cute less expensive bags.

I spend more money on gourmet expensive food and eat at restraunts and ingredients to cook with because I really love to cook more than I buy clothes.

I guess I'm not very extravagant when it comes to expensive clothes and jewelry.

Schatten Lupus
11-17-2008, 03:59 PM
I would fully transition, never work again, and maybe travel.

balletchick
11-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Since I haven't answered my own question here goes.......

I would most likely move to San Francisco where a cd would probably not even grant a second glance or as I like to do mix male and female clothing. The freedom to leave the house wearing whatever would be fantastic.

As Karen Hutton had mentioned and I have read and seen shows how lottery winners doom themselves. I would try not to fall into those trappings. However I would buy a new liver on an ebay black market because I would party and drink my butt off for two years straight LOL

I would get some cosmetic surgery done to look more feminine. I would most likely spend a good six months in Amsterdam for obvious reasons. Then Tokyo Japan because I find Japanese culture fascinating not sure how they feel about CDs of coarse you'd never really know until you get there.

I have a pretty good job I make about 80k a year but I would never come out because if it became an ackward situation at work its not easy to get another job wth another company doing what I do. However if I came into money I would just love to be able to tell the boss to go to hell LOL

I would live pretty close to 24/7 and at that point I wouldn't care who knew.

I would buy clothes some expensive some cheap the freedom to buy things is nice but for me the freedom to do whatever I want would be priceless.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Take care of my living arrangements, pay off my mortgage and debts, buy homes for my kids, pay their college loans off, Travel more and go 24/7 after having electrolysis to remove hair, maybe HRT therapy to look more feminine and think about SRS after going 24/7 a coupla years or so. Invest the money to keep it growing and travel alot.. :battingeyelashes:

Carly D.
11-17-2008, 08:35 PM
IN A WORD yes!! I mean it would be easier wouldn't it?? you would become a rich extravert(?) I mean you could pass it off as that.. I would anyway.. go for the extreme.. from closet to out.. I mean way out there.. well maybe not flamboyant.. but easier to accept.. maybe... probably not.. I'm wasting space here.. oh well...

Brandiwvr
11-17-2008, 11:11 PM
hi all, my two cents. most of what you girls have mentioned could and is already being accomplished. we are going out as the prefered gender of choice, we are winning very important court battles, "Diane Schroer vs Library of Congress" gender identity is also being addressed at the presidential level, google a gender variant job with pres elect Obahma. we are going to seethings change for the better soon.
and for the rest of it ya right me a check for a little selfishness please.
and would not forget my favorite charity The Red Cross.

Marjory
11-17-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty well off financially. It doesn't really change anything, my wife still doesn't know.
I do like shopping at high end stores but, other than that, things remain the same(I didn't always have money). I just happen to love my wife and I take very few chances of getting caught. I do like to send the wife to see relatives so I can dress.

Rachel Welsley
11-18-2008, 04:37 AM
I'd be able to have all that nice workout equipment & a trainer to show me use it to get that Kate Beckingsale bod that I want. :D

balletchick
11-18-2008, 05:05 AM
I'd be able to have all that nice workout equipment & a trainer to show me use it to get that Kate Beckingsale bod that I want. :D

Kate Beckingsale I just saw that movie Laurel Canyon she did have a slammin body in that movie

Kelsy
11-18-2008, 05:50 AM
With that kind of money the temptation to transition would be difficult to resist. but at the very least I would get some plastic surgery done and buy properties all over the world that I could visit in my private jet dressed to the nines!!!!!!!!!!:battingeyelashes:

Keisy

karynspanties
11-18-2008, 07:24 AM
I would have some plastic surgery done to feminize my face more. Take off the rough edges if you will. Maybe small breast implants, I mean small, but enough to create some decent cleavage but not so noticable when wearing a t-shirt.

Trinni
11-18-2008, 02:28 PM
I would not change because I like dressing both ways and it could hurt my family life which I love. Also part of the enjoyment of dressing up for me is that it is just for me.

Alice Torn
11-18-2008, 03:10 PM
I have always been poverty level, or just above. My dear uncle, another old bachelor, died this month, and I may get a small inheritance, but i don't know. I haven't seen him for 40 yrs, have no close relatives. If I was given millions, I would buy my own little place in the country, with a few acres, help some poor people get on their feet, give to a few charities, animal services, and advertise for a right lady for dating, possible marriage.

Amelia Moxon
11-18-2008, 03:39 PM
with 10 million or so I wouls certainly dress more than I do, and I would have much more girly stuff. though my garage would have to be large due to the number of cars I'd buy, mmmm Bugatti Veyron :daydreaming:

Amelia xxx

Jennifer Cox
11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
What else ...

Island next to Debs, big house with pool & French maids, cars, boats ... you get the picture.

Also, as many cosmetic enhancements as my pain threshold allows - so that'll probably be about one then LOL! :D

tanyalynn51
11-24-2008, 09:12 PM
I would probably start a place for people who are homeless who are dealing with these issues, somewhere out in the country. It could also have a sanctuary in another part, as some of the others here have described. I would be doing all of this as I got ready for the operation.

Rachel Morley
11-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Would your life as a crossdresser change if you became financially independent? Say you won 10 or 20 million dollars. Would dress 24/7?
You bet your bottom dollar I would! :)

Amy Hepker
11-24-2008, 09:49 PM
I am already dressing 24/7, so if I won the lottery I would get beast implants, Lazer done to my face and about 4 inches cut off both legs. I know that last one cannot be done, but it sure would be nice. I hate being so tall and sticking out like a sore thumb.

catriona36
11-25-2008, 02:42 AM
$20mil you say? boy me: new boat a new tojo landcruiser and house or a just something small, like 3000ac of land out west. girly me: nice home near the city so i can get out in the new girly clothes i would buy :)
mmmm maybe a nice pair of cfm boots could be on that list lol
and of course the give away of cash to fam and friends

DameErrant
11-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Wouldn't go 24/7, but would probably set aside one day a week to be full time. For the first year, setting up my new lair would be a full time project, building a new house with a separate wing for my girl self, with lots of closets, dressing rooms, custom vanity, lots of mirrors and a full apartment, built to scale (1:1.15) so I could feel like I was built to the scale of an average woman. Then filling it with a new wardrobe.

Then start on renovating myself; Lipo, laser hair removal, chin and cheek implants, etc.

Then, I would have the leisure to be who I wanted to be at any time.

KellyCD
11-25-2008, 11:05 AM
$20 million??

$10 million would goto me and my family...

$1 million for my dream garage...see upcoming thread

$100,000 for a nice enough house in a good quiet neighborhood

$1 million for my kids collage/car/house funds

the rest for cost of living for however long it lasts

Would I dress 24/7? Prob not, but when I would dress I would look fabulous! Oh and I'd have my own make-up artist!

The other $10 million I would use to start TG support centers nationwide.

Sally2005
11-25-2008, 11:46 AM
If I had a million dollars I would buy a fur coat, but not a real fur coat that's cruel. I think I would travel more and dress up doing it. Otherwise, I think life would be the same.

Cari
11-25-2008, 12:06 PM
I think not having to work would allow me to go a bit farther. I wouldnt worry so much about what others thought.

I would try really fem brows or other things that I cant wash off right away. But I dont think I would go 24/7 or transition.

I like the idea of doing more for the community or creating a place for others to hang out. i would definately attend more conferences.

It would change my entire life but within that scope I think my dressing would remain pretty much the same.

Cari

Shawnacdin
12-01-2008, 08:17 PM
If I won the Lotto I would get a huge closet for all my femmy things. Then I would go shopping till I couldn't stand up in my heels. I would probably dress more just because I would be home more since I wouldn't have to go to work!!!

Teri Jean
12-05-2008, 09:47 PM
I have to agree with Karen,. life doesn't really change in fact it gets more complicated. Bigger boobs would be fun though, Hahahaha. Well a girl can dream a little. Keli

JaytoJillian
12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
I'd give her half and start living my life

wannabie
12-05-2008, 10:14 PM
10 or 20 million dollars will buy you a separate identity from your own that you can have your secret dual life without anyone needing to know.

Look at batman

Rochelle Exploration
12-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Definitely. My need to work is the one thing that holds me back from fully being myself now, so with financial freedom, while it doesn't necessarily buy happiness it would allow me the position in life to allow myself to be happy.

mykhelee
12-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Aside from charitable donations and such, can anyone say liposuction. I wouldn't get breast enhancement, I have grandkids that don't need to know. I would have a much larger wardrobe though.
I'm not so sure I would go the private island route or anything like that, a house in the country would be cool. I would never wear drab unless the kids or non accepting friends came by. Why ruin their comfort level?

CrossGirl
12-06-2008, 03:12 AM
If I won that much money I'd go immediately into my path on gender reassignment surgery, while spending money on much more clothes and other stuff I like.

Jemanda
12-06-2008, 03:32 AM
At the rate our currency is falling against the US$ I would be able to buy a loaf of bread or a litre of petrol.
Seriously though, my first thought would be to make myself financially well off, and get a permanent place to stay, even a new country. Then do some travelling, lots of places I would like to see before I shuffle off the mortal coil, make a lot of donations to the causes that are worth supporting. I would also try sponsor a few children through their school years and make sure that they get a decent education and have a future.
With what is left I will get some of the clothes I have always wanted, the flared skirts, really expensive undies, lots of shoes, a makeover or 2, and generally just indulge in all my fantasies.

flatlander_48
12-06-2008, 07:22 AM
Left unrestrained, my life would have a great deal of fluidity. If I felt like dressing as a male, or thought that more appropriate, I would do so. If I felt like dressing as a female, I would do so. In the best sense, money brings the freedom to do what you want, when you want to do it. It can put you outside of conventional restrictions if that is your desire. I would expect that the difference between Crazy and Eccentric is probably about $10,000,000...

avril findlay
12-06-2008, 07:37 AM
I'd live full time as woman. I'd get breast implants so I could wear a bra properly. Have my makeup, nails, hair etc. done professionally whenever I wanted. I'd always wear very expensive clothes, underwear, shoes etc. And just to show I'm not a totally self-centred b*****d, I'd give most of it away.

tanya1976
12-06-2008, 07:45 AM

Well I suppose more money means you could indulge any interest more. In terms of crossdressing I'd just be wary of too much of a good thing..However it would allow me to get out dressed alot more:) Nice thought..:daydreaming:

Sarah V
12-12-2008, 01:46 AM
I would most certainly build a custom home that would reflect and accomodate Sarah's lifestyle and tastes. Stop working to enjoy Sarah more.......possibly. Any more......I'd have to think about it.

Susan4
12-12-2008, 01:57 AM
I've got enough money to deal with the pink fog ... so having more wouldn't change things too much.

I suppose though, if I had money to burn, I'd have a second home or condo somewhere where Susan could live and keep her stuff. It would be like keeping a lover ... I'd visit as often as I could for as long as I could.

I'd probably also hire a seamstress to make me a collection of historic gowns from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. That would be cool.

And, if we're entering the realm of fun and fantasy. I'd love to foot the bill for a big, private, party at a luxury hotel once or twice a year for a select group of sisters. An SCC 'North' with live music, open bars and great food.

Hugs
Susan

Cary
12-12-2008, 02:15 AM
CDing is just one part of me. What makes me happy is helping other people who really need help. I would setup a private charity so nobody would know it was me helping. Don't get me wrong. I would also have one hell of a wardrobe wing of my house.LOL. I would also try to live my life to the fullest.

Cary:)

marny
12-12-2008, 02:32 AM
First: Having more money is just a new set of problems. It is very easy to get a little overextended on credit cards. You can get them to reduce their interest rates with a phone call but even the reduced rate are ludicrouis. Fight these guys. In canada were at 4.5 and these guys are coming down to 11%. Call them and bitch like the girls we all are. Marny

gretchen_love
12-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I would definitely travel a lot, bot by myself and with family... I don't think I would quit my job because I enjoy what I do, but I would definitely get a house where I could be myself and dress in a less confined space...more me time I guess!!!

Jinny M
12-12-2008, 12:19 PM
that would depend on my wife and kids feelings but , if they would approve then YES, YES ,YES YES. I'd also see a plastic surgen and get my face and body femenized , maybe hormones , again up to the wife and kids.

ah the pefect dream , to be a rich and beutiful women.

bobi jean
12-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I most definately would change. I would dress more, maybe not 24/7 but it would be a lot closer than the 6/5 I do now. I think I would invest in the "fat transfer" or Fat injection program. That way no one could say I had fake boobs. The fat would be all mine, just in a differant location. facial and other body modifications would be other options also. I may not go all the way but I would, for DAMN SURE, get a lot closer than I am now..

sherib
12-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes and no. Of course my life would change if I was worth 10 Mil. I maybe able to dress more but I would still be "close" to the closet. Not out completely but "close " for safety.

MJ
12-12-2008, 04:29 PM
hell yes not only me but all me friends too

Bootsiegalore
12-12-2008, 08:18 PM
I'd buy the Demi More maleover!

Tara

Susan.
12-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I would be a lot prettier than I am now, that's for sure.

Samantha43
12-13-2008, 01:31 AM
I don't think I would change much. I'm happy where I am now. I have a great balance in my life and a supportive wife. I don't think money would make me any happier. Well.....maybe I would retire sooner.

StacyCD
12-13-2008, 09:35 AM
I have no interest in 24/7. However, without a doubt, I'd have a much nicer wardrobe and I'd travel more. I'd also get a lot more femme time.

2b.Lauren
12-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Oh God it would not be referred to as a Pink Cloud more like a Pink Storm. I could see me easily going way off the deep end. :eek:

brookalicious
12-13-2008, 12:21 PM
If I won 10 million dollars I would STILL be:

A straight man who loves looking *fabulous*.

Although with 10 mil I'd probably have alot more *fabulous* stuff. :)
~b