PDA

View Full Version : If you can't Laugh _ then add your own!!!

sandi_tee
11-17-2008, 05:52 PM
This one will... And it is okay to.. cause I sure did!! and still am!!!!

First see the dress/gown i'm wearing in my pic..... I had that on for a nice birthday party for a friend. Things were winding down at the bar and another gurl friend brought some really nice neckless and matching earrings for me to wear for the night... So... as feeling like a million bucks, and some of my friends were saying that I look like a up scale rich bitch... Oh I had a fur(fake) coat on.. Blk...

So I'd stated that I should go into a real nice restaurant and order a drink at the bar.. the place was Hyde Park, here in Columbus.... So... I parked my own car across the street and walked over to the door and said my little saying before I did..

Host and Hostess were the to greet me... I just said 'the bar please". So I walked up the two steps to the back of the bar so all or most of the guest could see whom just rolled in with the big breast.. There was football on.. or the ending of a game. so their was a few peeps in this area.
I ordered a White Russian and enjoyed the view to the main street in Cbus.
Made a couple of calls, to look the part that I was meeting someone. The drink 7.50!! So, not to look cheap.. gave him a ten, and said keep it.

Go up causally walking for the steps and NOT to slip like a beauty contestant did... made the steps fine BUT THE FIRST ONE ON THE WOOD FLOOR!!!! Wait station on the corner.. Yes I went down ...like Charlie Brown on a kick!!!!.. I had all wait staff, host area and guest their in a flash.... I'm glad to know it WAS NOT ME!!! There was water on the floor... They all damn near bumped heads getting down to wipe it up.. On asked if I wanted the manger.. I thought.. I don't need any more attention than this.. I have 40DD, no bra, and VERY CORRECT ( hint, hint), white tube gown on, and look like I could sue... I said no.. So I just stood there made them wipe up every drop.. and lectured to them on how they should run a wood floor area... I just might go back tonight and Male and let them know what the heck happened to my sister!!!! :-))

No for the gurls that gho out.... DO you have any funny ones you want to share????

Raquel June
11-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Sandi has a lot of good stories, but I think all the other ones would get her banned from the forum.
:heehee: