PDA

View Full Version : Going out

gstringer
11-18-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't know about you girls.......this might have been a thread a while back....but I am married, love to crossdress and this year going out in public dressed. I have went to the beach with my two piece bikini on and forms in. I have walked around the city dressed fem and no wig. I just can't explain why I do this but I love the feeling of being out, free and me. This might not be the place but I love the "attention" and I am a bit naughty.
I was wanting to know if any other girls are experiencing this exhilarating feeling too. If so plz add on to this thread.

uknowhoo
11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Hiya Gstringer, and welcome to our site, btw. :hugs:

You certainly are not alone in enjoying getting out there en femme. Most of us who do so report that it can be exhilirating and quite addictive, as is the case for me. Where you may've lost some folks is with the "naughty" part. That's not how I experience it at all. From your description though, you seem to seek to stand out, whereas many of us try to do the blending-in thingy more. Maybe the challenging of societal norms is where the naughtiness comes from (?).

Angie G
11-18-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't go out but you go girl.

lari
11-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I love being out, it makes me feel alive, comfortable, and excited all at the same time.

Rachel Morley
11-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Me, I just love wearing feminine clothes - period! I dress and go out "fully en femme" every weekend. While I don't think I do what you do, I do wear girl's clothes in boy mode presenting as an effeminate guy. I don't wear dresses or skirts in boy mode but I do wear some pretty obvious women's clothes, no padding or forms, and my baseball cap (no wig) with only light makeup. People do give me a second look sometimes. Is this what you mean when you say you love the attention and being naughty? :)