PDA

View Full Version : I mus be getting better at passing

StephanieT
11-20-2008, 03:55 PM
This week I have a lot of opportunity to get out and I am taking advantage of each opportunity that presents itself. Today I went shopping at Nordstom Rack and found a ring that fit. Went to the sales counter to pay and no problem till I did the dreaded speaking. Then I got a double take. I guess I have to work on the voice. Maybe I need to buy a tape recorder so I can listen to myself.

yms
11-20-2008, 04:00 PM
If all you're getting is a double-take at the register, you are doing as well as can be. Keep up the great work. You're doing fine. Your profile says it all!

Yvonne

Teri Jean
11-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Stephanie,
Good for you and don't worry about the speaking part to much. It will come, I hope cuz mine needs a lot of work, and when it does you will think "why did I worry so".

Keli

CD Susan
11-20-2008, 05:38 PM
So you got a double take at the cash register. That is no big deal! Perfecting your voice takes time but don't worry about it. A lot of women have masculine sounding voices so that keeps people wondering. This just adds to the excitment of being out.

Ashlie Marie
11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey Stephanie. Girl you are not alone. My voice gives me away most of the time, Unless I can talk soft or on the phone LOL The thing my wife and friends always tell me is as long as I feel ok and think I look good who cares what I sound like. I get looks at registers every once and while. The funniest thing for me is the nights I decide to stay all made up and head out to a hockey game. I need to figure out how to tell the goalie to stand up at the top of my lungs and still sound sweet. lol Keep having fun

hugs
Ash

Karren H
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Yea!! Hell I don't even worry about my voice any more.... And ya know...... if any one ever had the slightest urge to go out enfemme this is surely the time!!

Hell with the economy in the dumpster and the merchants trying to make some sort of profits during the holiday season... They will welcome you with open armes no mater how you pass.. Make suire you have a couple $50's sticking out of your purse!! Hahaha

The time is ripe.... Crossdressers of the world....... SHOP!!! :D

susie evans
11-21-2008, 12:46 PM
don't worry about what others think you are the one that you are trying to please at my stage, the voice is the least of my worries waking up is the biggest challenge

:hugs: susie