PDA

View Full Version : I never thought I'd do this, part 100...

matrioshka
11-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I went to Lane Bryant tonight. Nothing unusual in that, I've gone there a few times in the last couple of months. Maybe more than a few, hell, one of the SA's knows me by name.

This time, I brought pictures of Katrina with me, the ones I did at TG North. (They are the same ones in my album) After I checked out, I passed the pictures around for a little show and tell. What the heck, I bought one of the outfits there.

I was amazed at the reaction. They thought I looked good. I still think of myself as a man in a dress. I don't know why I did it. Perhaps to seek validation? At any rate, they were very nice.

One more thing I never thought I would do....

On the down side, I broke a nail. I spent the last three weeks growing the suckers for another photo shoot. I don't want to use stick ons. I work in a foundry, and it is a PITA to grow nails out. And to answer your question: No one noticed-yet.

A question for the goth folks: What color do you paint your nails? I assume black is the color of choice.

Katrina

Violetgray
11-20-2008, 10:29 PM
A question for the goth folks: What color do you paint your nails? I assume black is the color of choice.

Black of course is a good old standby, the most common color other than that is a deep dark, red, think black cherry.

Marjory
11-20-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm 66 and my favorite color other than red is black... not goth at all.

Mitzi
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Let me be the first to say...no way Katrina looks like a guy in a dress!! Yours is one of the more amazing transformations from guy to girl modes...

Mitzi