PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All

TrekGirl1701
11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
In the past it used to be real easy to dissuade me from crossdressing. But recently I had an epiphany and it has completely changed my outlook. This was a few weeks ago.

I still feel that way and now more than ever I just feel like I was meant to do this. I keep thinking about the idea of crossdressing and why men want to dress and act like women and I just don't see anything wrong about it. Not one little bit. I feel like I was meant to push the positive image of crossdressing.

And I have the members of this board to thank. So many of you are out and about with no fear or shame. You're all living the lives you want to lead. If I had never come here I would be worse off without a doubt. Meeting so many others similar to me has made me feel more confident about myself and I don't feel any shame anymore.

So once again I thank every member of this board. If anybody else wishes to share their appreciation for the board and its members, please feel free to post. :)

Jessicaparkson
11-21-2008, 01:54 PM
The members of this forum have always been supportive and uplifting. They've helped countless people and have saved lives. I thank all of the members for their support for each other.

Miss.Ing Pieces
11-21-2008, 02:05 PM
I did a great deal of reading here for the support that i needed to tell my SO. It was a scary thing, so many possile reactions she could have.. i read a great deal of both the good and bad, but it had to be done.

She took it very well and asked alot of questions, it really was to me the est case scenario. that was 2 years ago now, it took a load off of my shoulders that i couldn't carry anymore.

so that is why i must thank the ladies here. and I so hope that so many more can get past the hard times.

Amy07
11-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi Trek! That's a very thoughtful post, and I too really appreciate the openess of this site. Being from a different generation (aaaaayyywww), we did not have this kind of site when I was your age. Take it easy, and see you around the forum!

suzy cool
11-21-2008, 06:06 PM
I've learned a great deal about people and the general diversity of how this 'thing' is expressed. It's a very worthwhile forum for that reason.

docrobbysherry
11-21-2008, 07:31 PM
For about 9 years, I dressed all alone in my CD closet! Not reading or hearing anything about CDs. Thinking my CD desires mite disappear as suddenly as they appeared out of nowhere! I was weighed down by my lead bubble of guilt and dispair!:sad:

A year ago, I came out into the lite of the internet and found this site. Since then, I've been bouyed higher and higher on a CD bubble of positive comments, helpful, hopeful girls, and maybe even affection!:hugs:

Some of u r just SO SWEET!:love:

Tracii G
11-22-2008, 03:25 AM
I would like to thank all the board members for being there to listen and for being a wealth of positive information about everything.
The openness of this site and the acceptance of the folks here is nothing short of amazing.Thanks girls!:hugs:

shannonsilk
11-22-2008, 03:30 PM
I also would like to say "thank you" to the mods and admin for the forum. My life is quite different than it was before I found this site.