PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Ess Sigma Epsilon

ReneeT
11-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Girls,

I would like to publicly ackowledge the girls of the Sigma Epsilon Chapter of TriEss in Atlanta. I made a trip down there last week and was invited to their meeting weekend. Although I was onlly able to attend Saturday night, the girls were wonderful. They, and a few wives, made me feel right at thome and one of the group. We had a wonderful time, going out to eat and then a few of us to a club after. Another new gal was there as well, and she seemed to enjoy herself as well. Thanks bunches for an awesome time with an awesome group!

TommiTN
11-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Renee, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It is always such fun and the Sig Ep girls are the best. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you next time I go.:hugs:

trannie T
11-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Although I have never been to a Tri Ess meeting I have gone to meetings of other support/social groups. Each one has made me feel welcome and each one has been a pleasure. I go out often en femme but a support group is always a good excuse to go out in a dress.

Alicia_lynn419
11-21-2008, 10:03 PM
I use to attend their meetings... life changed, so did I.. But I do remember a lot of wonderful support there.. its a good starting point!

Phoebe Reece
11-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Renee,

It was a pleasure meeting you and having you with us. Thanks for all the kind things you have said about us. I hope to see you at our meetings again soon.

If any of the rest of you are interested in finding out about our group and perhaps coming to one of our meeting weekends, please PM or e-mail me.

Phoebe Reece
President,
Sigma Epsilon