PDA

View Full Version : "Can You Dye My Eyes To Match My Gown?"

balletchick
11-21-2008, 06:01 PM
"Can you dye my eyes to match my gown" Dorothy Gale ( Judy Garland) The Wizard Of Oz. I watched the Wizard Of Oz the other night because I'm reading Gregory Maguires novel "Wicked".

Anyway watching the movie triggered a bunch of childhood memories for I was always into the wicked witch of the west. I remember when I was 7 I went as the WWW for Halloween which is really my first crossdressing experience even though I always thought it happened at age 11. I remember having a lot of fun being the WWW but I dont recall any urges after that experience to dress in any female clothing. The urge happened at age 11.

I was wondering if any of you had triggers from the movie the Wizard of Oz or any other movie. Did you crossdress at an early age and were completely unaffected by it until something else happened later.

Did you have Halloween experience that triggered your cding at a young age? Anyway this is about triggers at a young age so tell us yours.

Karren H
11-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Nope. I'm thinking my moms incessent telling me I was supposed to be a girl and the birth of my sister did me in....

Crystal Galadriel
11-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Not a movie, but a TV show, did it for me.

I didn't dress for Halloween, but my first dressing was in imitation of the anime "Cardcaptors." The main character is a little girl who saves the world while wearing many cute and fun-looking costumes. About 6 months after first watching that show, I was looting my mom's and sister's closets/dressers.

trannie T
11-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I always went as a hobo or a pirate. I never had the courage to follow my desires and to dress as I really would have liked to. One of the neighbor kids went out in girl's clothes, I really envied him.

Sophie_C
11-21-2008, 07:15 PM
"Can you dye my eyes to match my gown" Dorothy Gale ( Judy Garland) The Wizard Of Oz. I watched the Wizard Of Oz the other night because I'm reading Gregory Maguires novel "Wicked".

Anyway watching the movie triggered a bunch of childhood memories for I was always into the wicked witch of the west. I remember when I was 7 I went as the WWW for Halloween which is really my first crossdressing experience even though I always thought it happened at age 11. I remember having a lot of fun being the WWW but I dont recall any urges after that experience to dress in any female clothing. The urge happened at age 11.

I was wondering if any of you had triggers from the movie the Wizard of Oz or any other movie. Did you crossdress at an early age and were completely unaffected by it until something else happened later.

Did you have Halloween experience that triggered your cding at a young age? Anyway this is about triggers at a young age so tell us yours.

Not really.

I've just been somewhat feminine as far back as it goes.

avril findlay
11-21-2008, 07:22 PM
How do you dye someone's eyes? Who want's blue gingham eyes? As to Halloween, always as a girl (surprise!) in something frilly, a fairy or a princess or something similar.

balletchick
11-21-2008, 07:47 PM
How do you dye someone's eyes? Who want's blue gingham eyes? As to Halloween, always as girl in something frilly, a fairy or a princess or something similar.

"can you dye my eyes to match my gown" is a line Dorothy says in the Emerald City when they are getting ready to meet the wizard and they are singing. I thought it was a weird kinda vanity line thats kind of of narcisistic thing I might want to say when I'm made up. The line stuck with me and I will use it whenever I can fit it into conversation LOL

That movie though triggered all sorts of childhood memories I thought maybe for some CDs that maybe Dorothy could have been a trigger for cding for me it was the Wicked Witch of the West, but I have always had a darkside probably longer than I have been cding.