PDA

View Full Version : New dress for christmas?

Andrea_girl
11-21-2008, 07:13 PM
I am on the look out for a lovley new dress for christmas. My SO has agreed that christmas day can be a girly day.

How many of you girls will be buying and wearing a new dress, shoes and the rest this party season?

avril findlay
11-21-2008, 07:26 PM
Yes, but the way high street prices appear to be tumbling I'm going to wait as long as I can before buying my party frock this year.

BeckyAnderson
11-21-2008, 07:31 PM
I've already purchased mine for our upcoming chapter Christmas party but I still need to get shoes, earrings and necklace. :daydreaming: It's the red dress I have on for my avatar and profile pic.

jina
11-21-2008, 08:28 PM
DEAR SANTA ! Sign me up for a long Red Satin Dress with bow in the back and all of the trimmings :) (I've written elsewhere that this is my absolute favorite CDing wish). This includes finding a "ball" my wife and I could attend in this context (maybe 1000 people, low lighting, wall to wall carpet.. nice tables with long candles).

Won't likely happen this year, but perhaps the following year !

Deborah Jane
11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I plan to dress like this all day on Christmas Day :battingeyelashes:

Jennie CD
11-21-2008, 09:20 PM
:love: Well I know you will pick out the cutest one you can find for this special day - have fun and enjoy the day.

I just ordered mine online - sure glad when it gets here - I usually get alot of pink - but for this special day - got red and white and even a cute pair of ankle high white boots.

:hugs:

Jennie CD

SexyLatexSamantha
11-21-2008, 09:28 PM
I just found out from my S/O tonight that I need to get a new nighty for Christmas. am excited about that. Like I am going to tell her no. Hahaha

Samantha43
11-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I gave Mrs. Clause my list. I hope I have been a good girl!

Ashlie Marie
11-21-2008, 11:17 PM
That is so funny Deborah I have almost that exact costume from my first christmas out last year. Went to a huge drag show and party with my wife in the city. this years theme is the Playboy mansion. goota find the perfect bunny costume. but back to chirstmas I DJ my company's huge chirstmas party every year and since I have been getting more and more comfy my wife and co-workers thought I should get to get pretty this year too :-)

hugs

linnea
11-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Though I won't be doing it, I think that it's a great idea. I'm looking forward to a special occasion after the new year; then I'll shop for a whole new outfit. Have a great time with your Christmas dress!!!

trannie T
11-22-2008, 01:55 AM
I probably won't be dressing for Christmas but I will wear my new Christmas dress for New Year's.

Paula UK
11-22-2008, 04:34 AM
yes, ive already got mine

http://image.packshot.com/isp/erez?src=NLX/156296850.tif&width=275&height=380&clipcolor=FFFFFF
wont be wearing it xmas day, my in-laws are here! but New Years Eve looks favourite right now. My wife has also baught me a new night gown/negligee set, shes said shell let me have that xmas eve - Cant wait!

paula

renee k
11-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I am on the look out for a lovley new dress for christmas. My SO has agreed that christmas day can be a girly day.

How many of you girls will be buying and wearing a new dress, shoes and the rest this party season?

Hi Andrea,

I spent last Friday and Sunday looking for a holiday dress. Friday at Macy's and Lord and Taylor.Sunday at Parisian. Tried a few on but nothing struck my fancy. Next weekend I'm going to Nordstrom and Saks, and look around. I did find a Silver halter dress on ebay last week. I already have the shoes for it. Silver Steve Madden heels.

Huggs, Renee

TGMarla
11-22-2008, 09:29 AM
New dress season is all year long for me. I'll be on the lookout for anything that comes down the pipe, you can bank on it. In the Spring, I look for new Springtime dresses; when my birthday rolls around, I look for a present for myself; when Fall approaches, I'm on the lookout for Autumn attire....and so on and so on. So now that Christmas is coming, my radar is up (as usual), and I'll probably be getting myself something to wear.

Karren H
11-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Get an LBD... then you can wear it for New years eve too!! :)

like these:

http://i.ivillage.com/BS/it-list/little-black-dresses/lbd-fiona.jpg

http://i.ivillage.com/BS/it-list/little-black-dresses/lbd-milly.jpg

http://i.ivillage.com/BS/it-list/little-black-dresses/lbd-badgleymischka.jpg

Jenny_TV
11-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Get an LBD... then you can wear it for New years eve too!! :)

Can't go wrong with a little black dress! I picked up a black mock halter dress the other day that is fabulous when worn with breast forms.

LBD (http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemID=151b845&ItemTyp=C&GrpTyp=SIZ&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=halter+dress&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True)

TGMarla
11-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I wish I could find this one. Perfect for the holidays! I think Sears sold it once upon a time. Sigh. Dream dress.

Debbie new
11-22-2008, 05:17 PM
looking for a sexy/glamorous red dress for xmas/new year, maybe with shops dropping prices, i might get somes shoes and jewellery as well.

Toni_F75
11-22-2008, 08:10 PM
I spotted a Miss Santa dress on ebay similar to Deborah Jane's! I put it on watch and my wife must have seen it, she went out and bought one for herself and she has a rule that we can't have the same outift or shoes (which I've broken once or twice and she's been a bit annoyed about- nothing over the top) so I can't have my Miss Santa outfit. I wondered whether or not she thought I'd put it on watch for her, I do sometimes look for some sexy stuff for her to spice things up, having said that, she's a 10UK and I'm a 16UK so I think she knows what she was doing! Never mind, I might go for a bunny girl costume instead.

T

xx

Laurie909
11-23-2008, 05:13 AM
I spent last Friday and Sunday looking for a holiday dress. Friday at Macy's and Lord and Taylor.Sunday at Parisian. Tried a few on but nothing struck my fancy. Next weekend I'm going to Nordstrom and Saks, and look around. I did find a Silver halter dress on ebay last week. I already have the shoes for it. Silver Steve Madden heels.

Look forward to seeing it when you purchase it, whatever you buy.

Melora
11-23-2008, 07:59 AM
I am on the lookout for a cute long arm Angora or Mohair sweater Dress! Does anybody know of any good deals??

Angie G
11-23-2008, 08:37 AM
I wish my wife knows but the kic don't so no dressing for Christmas. Well not when the kids are here.:hugs:
Angie

cosmolovesph
11-23-2008, 10:19 AM

very nice! yeah I won't be dressed then as my parents will be visiting :doh:

deja true
11-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Gloryosky, Debs!

Wish I had a chimney you could come down on xmas eve!

(Think I'll leave some Kahlua and Cream and some truffles out, just in case!)

Jennifer Cox
11-23-2008, 11:02 AM

Just make sure to post the pics Debs! :)

Teri Jean
11-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Karen,
The first dress is to die for but on a 6-4 frame it would not look right. I will have to find a full length halter dress and a matching jacket. Keli

uknowhoo
11-23-2008, 12:05 PM
I picked up a very cute, kinda fancy lbd (at a thrift store) for our group's Xmas party on 12/6. I might splurge n get a new pair of heels to go with it. :c9: Can't wait to wear it! :GD: