PDA

View Full Version : Who else likes to show off?

crossdrezzer1
11-22-2008, 05:24 AM
Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see a wide veiw of a pretty thong or alot of silky panties just peeking out from the top of her jeans? Well I have always wanted to do this on purpose and want to wear a pretty pink lace thong,,Go to a store far away and say excuse me to a lady at a shelfing unit and crouch down in front of her to pick somethinig up and let my Panties be seen by her on purpose and see if she has a reaction,,I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.

Genifer Teal
11-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see . . .

I don't know about showing underwear on purpose. This did come to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4tIs00NvM&feature=related

Gen

Karren H
11-22-2008, 09:41 AM
hahahaha.... God I hate whale tails and I'm not about to show off my undies!! I figure standing in line enfemme is showing off enough for me!! :)

docrobbysherry
11-22-2008, 10:18 AM
However, I do it HERE, whenever I can get away with it! :heehee:

Is this the "whale tail", u were thinking of, Karen?:doh:

Karren H
11-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Hell that's the whole whale??

Desiree2bababe
11-22-2008, 10:35 AM
I used to purposely make sure the back of my panties showed over my tucked shirt when shopping in drab. Fun to get the reactions from other girls.

ElaineB
11-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Is this the "whale tail", u were thinking of, Karen?:doh:

Augh! My eyes! My eyes!

Kelly DeWinter
11-22-2008, 10:49 AM
This thread is so wrong in Soooooooo many ways ! LOL remonds me of Scottys Quote from Star Trek, "Captain There be whales !"

Nitas
11-22-2008, 10:53 AM
I probably do it all the time without realizing it, I wear bikini style panties pretty much 24/7 (don’t like thongs) and women’s low rise jeans exclusively. If anyone has ever noticed my panties peeking out they didn’t say anything to me.

Susantgrl
11-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Ever seen a pretty GG bend down and pick something up at a store and you standing behind and look to see a wide veiw of a pretty thong or alot of silky panties just peeking out from the top of her jeans? Well I have always wanted to do this on purpose and want to wear a pretty pink lace thong,,Go to a store far away and say excuse me to a lady at a shelfing unit and crouch down in front of her to pick somethinig up and let my Panties be seen by her on purpose and see if she has a reaction,,I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.
LOL, she would probably call you a pervert. Now if I was in girl mode and very passable and in front of a guy.....

joann426
11-22-2008, 02:37 PM
please, beem me up scottie

Paulacder
11-22-2008, 02:42 PM
As the old saying goes., If someone told her to haul A**, She would have to make 2 trips.

tanya1976
11-22-2008, 04:22 PM
I think most crossdressers have more than a little of the extrovert in them...

trannie T
11-22-2008, 05:12 PM
When wearing a cami I leave a few buttons open to show off some lace. I enjoy looking at 'whale tail' on attractive ladies. I try not to expose my undies however, and I wish that Docrobbysherry would quit showing off my photo.

ReineD
11-22-2008, 07:03 PM
I wont be facing her but hopfully she might say something to me like "Nice panties sir". or something like that,,It would be a thrill.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is the guys who appreciate looking at panties :drooling:. Not the GGs! If a GG saw your thong, she would likely roll her eyes :rolleyes: and walk away ... :heehee:

We tend to take more notice of the guys themselves. :daydreaming: