PDA

View Full Version : very enjoyable night out

Janie Gunn
11-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Last night was my third night out, dressed, although only my second full evening out (my 15 minute stint last weekend doesnt really rate). I spent from 11.00pm - 3.00am at an event which was part of the Adelaide Feast Festival, called Upstart Alley. There was a 3 piece band (all male) on stage when I got to the venue and the singer/guitarist was dressed in a lovely white gown with black evening gloves and black pumps. There were a number of acts, all good, and I had a great time, dressed in a black leather mini skirt, blueish grey snakeskin print tights, gunmetal color boots, black top, and blueish grey snakeskin print fitted denim jacket, and blonde wig. I saw a number of people that I knew, some who work at the venue, and felt comfortable 'coming out' to a female friend who I regularly see at a city hotel.
Tomorrow afternoon a friend of mine who has downs syndrome is in a play at the venue and so I plan to go dressed and surprise her and her mother, and the artistic director of the theatre company who is a good friend of mine. This Feast Festival is proving to be a great opportunity. A couple of things early in the week and then the biggie - next Friday night a genderf*** ball, which I'll go to after rushing home from seeing Rose Tattoo and The Angels perform!
that'll be a mixed night!!

:bs::drink:
Janie

Karren H
11-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Yea!!!! Sounds like fun!! So lets see all those great photos!!! You did take the crossdressers favorite accessory along... didn't you?? :)

Janie Gunn
11-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Karen, actually, no, I didnt even think of taking the camera. After rushing around from a room in my garage where I keep all my clothes and makeup to the bathroom in the house where theres better light for applying makeup, with all the 'now where are those earrings, necklace, that lipstick, mascara (it took me about ten mins to find that), there was no chance of me thinking of the camera! LOL It was just good to lock the house and garage/studio and finally get out.

docrobbysherry
11-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Ah, summer fun from "Down Under"!:daydreaming: