PDA

View Full Version : What would you prefer ? (for imaginative MtF CDs only)

Nadia-Maria
11-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Here is an exercise of imagination.

As a MtF CD, at this very moment of your life, what would you prefer ?

. Being a genetic boy, just as you were born
. Being a genetic girl
. Being a genetic boy having the terrific power to change himself into a GG (less than 20% of time though)
. Being a GG having the terrific power to change herself into a genetic boy (less than 20% of time though)
. Being a true androgynous being (almost as much GB as GG)
. ? ; can’t understand the question
. ? ; can’t answer (please explain why)

TGMarla
11-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Well, since the question calls for a certain suspension of disbelief, I'll take the option to be able to chang into a genetic female less than 20% of the time. But I want the full 19.999% of the time I have coming to me. Second place is the GG option.

I guess I just have a weakness for being a girl!

monica_04
11-22-2008, 09:33 AM
If it were at all possible, I would be a GG now and forever.:)

Karren H
11-22-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm happy the way I am.....

Maria2222
11-22-2008, 09:59 AM
I have to admit that I'd love to be able to snap my fingers and become a GG and later on snap them again and go back to being myself. Since I can't, being a CD is a great substitute.

docrobbysherry
11-22-2008, 10:08 AM
assume some other things. I assumed it would just be me, as I am, changed into a GG. Since I do NOT make a pretty girl, 20% of my time as a GG would be plenty! :sad:

However, if I could be changed into an ATTRACTIVE GG, I mite prefer the, being a GB 20% of the time, option!:D

Jocelyn Quivers
11-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Even though its not an option I'll take being born a GM that can change into a GG 50% of the time.

Phyliss
11-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Didn't take much imagination for me, "Being a GG" was my instant answer.

Although I might look a bit odd riding my lawn tractor in heels and a mini skirt, I don't think my neighbor would object too much.

Yeah, I'd like to be a girl, but I know it isn't gonna happen, so at least I can dream.

Alison010274
11-22-2008, 10:43 AM
I agree with Jocelyn, 50% would be better but I would take 20....

Laura_Stephens
11-22-2008, 11:31 AM
I answered being a GG.

I view myself as being female - God just gave me the wrong body.

Vivian Best
11-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Since we are imagining, I'll take the 20% over nothing! A much higher % would be great but since neither is going to happen, I can wish can't I?

Senban
11-22-2008, 11:42 AM
I answered to be a GG. Sure it *could* be handy to be able to switch to being male on rare occasions but given the choice, if someone could walk over, wave a magic wand right now, I wouldn't hesitate.

Deborah Jane
11-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Another 50%er here, somehow 20% of the time as a GG doesn,t seem enough but 50% would be ideal as i seem to spend 50% of my life dressed as a woman anyway :)

vikki2020
11-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Since I was a kid, I've thought of how great it would be to turn into a gg at will!Maybe I could even have my own comic book--wait a minute--Superman would duck into a closet, and come out wearing tights and panties,with a nice over the shoulder cape!Dang, he beat me to it!!:doh:

sometimes_miss
11-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I was never all that great at being a guy, always feeling like I'm acting a part rather than just living my life. I always kinda' felt like my life was someone's practical joke, kind of like being given a Ferrari with a lawnmower engine that only goes in reverse. Maybe I'd be better at being a girl; I don't know. I'll never have the chance. Nice to dream, though.

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-22-2008, 01:19 PM
I chose number 3. I would love to have that power to change from a GB to a GG and then back to a GB when I want or need to. I could even go 20% to 50% of the time myself.

Felicity :)

Clara
11-22-2008, 01:24 PM
"Being a GB able to change himself to a GG less than 20% of time" is my dream. Although, if that is possible I'd go with 30% of time as a GG. :)
P.S. CD-ing isn't a bad option either though

Annette_boy
11-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi Everyone

I would love to be able to change back and forth at will and be GG a variable percentage as I dress now about 99% of the time but to be able to be the real thing of both would be great
Hugs and Kisses
Annette

trisha59
11-22-2008, 01:41 PM
This would translate into about 2 1/2 months of being a GG. I could handle that. Since we could change into a girl I assume that we could also change our size. That would mean getting another wardrobe. :eek: Because I'm not gonna give up my CDing during the other 10 months.

mykhelee
11-22-2008, 01:42 PM
I guess I'm just a guy who like to dress. I have no desire to be a woman, I just enjoy dressing as one. I am what I am, born a boy and quite happy with it. I just seem to have a very feminine side that I need to express.

Alana65
11-22-2008, 02:13 PM
I voted..........Being a GG able to change herself to a GB less than 20% of time.........because I'm not sure I'd want to be a GG 100% of the time, but definitely most of the time :daydreaming:.

StaceyJane
11-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I would want to be a GG all the time!!!!!

janelle
GG all the way. Have been living as a woman 24/7 for 2 years now & never been happier & my health is improving. I should have been a girl right from the start.

Janelle

curse within
NO surprises to anyone I am sure BUT I choose to be true to the sex I was born as a gb

tanya1976
11-22-2008, 02:57 PM
I like being a genuine boy who has the power to change himself into a girl...the genetic part of the equation never really worried me! Interesting question though:)

renee k
11-22-2008, 03:00 PM
I voted being a GG, I really think that's who Iam deep down inside. However, family and career come first. I'm happy where I'm at now with my TG side.

Just maybe when I come back in another life, if that's possible. I'll return as FAB.

Huggs, Renee

Sarah...
11-22-2008, 03:07 PM
kind of like being given a Ferrari with a lawnmower engine that only goes in reverse.

:heehee: Fantastic! That made me properly laugh out loud! Well done!!!!

And the question...?

GG of course. No question. How could I ever think otherwise - I've been sure since I was 12.

What I really needed in the fantasy stakes was bags more confidence - with that I'd have been were I should've been ages ago, only missing one li'l X 'some. Everything else as I wanted.

Sarah...

trannie T
11-22-2008, 05:28 PM
I enjoy being a man. I really enjoy dressing like a woman. I am happy with my present condition.

Debbie new
11-22-2008, 05:37 PM
If you said change at will between GB or GG any amount of time, that would be great. I would rather be a GG though, maybe in the next life.

Susan4
11-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Wouldn't it be great if EVERYONE had the power to choose how they presented to the world, all the time. We'd have to learn how to look for character instead of basing our actions on appearances.

If I could only be one ... GG for sure. If I could choose ... I'm with the 50% crowd ... since that wasn't an option ... I went with 80% GB, 20% GG.

Hugs

FlygrlChristy
11-22-2008, 06:12 PM
GG, for me it's all the way or nothing for me, not going to happen though, I have too much invested in my life the way it is right now. I do feel that deep inside that is what I was meant to be, and it would be nice to have that conflict between what I look like on the outside, and what I truly feel like on the inside resolved. It's almost as if when I was developing in the womb, somebody unscrewed the top of my skull, put a female brain in there, and stood back and said "Now watch this, and lets see what happens to him, er, her, er him, just watch, this ought to be fun!", Oh, and let's see what he does with the voices inside his head that constantly make him wish he'd been born female. Yikes!!!:daydreaming:

Christy

Sally24
11-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Since I don't go out all the time the 20% GG option would be great. If you could just deliver that before Christmas I won't ask for anything else...............

Well, maybe some nice lingerie, some scented candles, and a few toys......(my wife isn't into girls).:whistling:

Joan Merrie
11-22-2008, 07:01 PM
GG IN A HEART BEAT. No ? about it. Thats what I should have been any way.:hugs::love:

Samantha43
11-22-2008, 07:02 PM
20% as a GG would work for me. Of course that 20% may turn into 50% or more.

Veronica27
11-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I have to say I agree with Mykhelee on this one. Having the option to change at will, would spoil that special thrill of being a guy creating a feminine image of himself. Same with actually being female. Women's clothing and appearance would become routine, be nothing special and the thrill would be gone.

Veronica

pink femme
11-24-2008, 05:14 PM
GG for me please:battingeyelashes:

Life seems to offer so much more:daydreaming:

tanyalynn51
11-24-2008, 08:52 PM
no hesitation at all - I want to be a gg! but, the folks at work may be a little freaked by the instant transformation:heehee:

kimmy p
11-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Hmmmm.... I love my wife, she's not a lesbian, and I don't care for men. So no full time GG for me. But being able to switch 20% of the time, that would be the bomb!

Joy Carter
11-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm OK with being a male. But wish I had been a woman. :daydreaming:

erickka
11-25-2008, 07:40 AM
I most certainly enjoy being my male side, and wearing girly clothes, but every once in a while, I wish I was 100% GG. That is why I chose #2

erickka
11-25-2008, 07:41 AM
I most certainly enjoy being my male side, and wearing girly clothes, but every once in a while, I wish I was 100% GG. That is why I chose #3

Sam-antha
11-25-2008, 07:50 AM
Will I be able to change 20% of the times that I want to ?

~S

KellyCD
11-25-2008, 10:07 AM
This is a hard thread for me....

Personally I wish I was a shape shifter. To not be bound to one gender, look, weight, etc. Yes I know the weight sounds dumb, I realize you can change your weight but not instantly without a trip to the ER:battingeyelashes:

I'd be male most of the time. But, to be able to shift to being female or whatever at will would be awesome.

Sam-antha
11-25-2008, 04:40 PM
I have changed my mind.
I want to stay as me and
I do not want to get a) confused or b) pregnant

~Samm

Kelly DeWinter
11-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Vulcan ! I choose Vulcan ! I love the pointy ears .

Jennifer N.
11-25-2008, 05:30 PM
I voted GB 80% and GG 20%, because I do enjoy my life and have a wonderful wife and son that I love dearly. I have often wondered what it would have been like being born a girl and I think I would have loved it. Yet for me to say that I wished I could go back and live my life over as a girl; in a way I would like to, but knowing who I am and the family I have, there is no way I could exchange that to have been a girl.

Yes, it is fun dreaming, but it is hard to enjoy dreams that removes the memories and love you have discovered in the real world.

So, in some respect, I love my life now and will make the most of my girl time.

Have fun dreaming.

izzfan
11-25-2008, 06:07 PM
I;d have to go with staying male and having the power to become female for less than 20% of the time... I definately have a feminine side but I don't think I would want to be a GG 100% of the time. Being able to switch between both whenever I wanted would be really good though.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to make do with the next best thing LOL! *reaches for clothes and make-up*

Joanne Curl
11-25-2008, 06:21 PM
If I could start over I'd be a GG 100% of the time. But being that I've lived my life as a GB I have to pick GG 20% because my life is GB and I wouldn't want to give up my wife or my children. I do wish I could shape shift and be a real GG sometimes though-
Joanne:battingeyelashes:

Maxi
11-25-2008, 06:26 PM
I am amazed at the diversity of the answers. Very educational. I like my skirt, and smoking my pipe. I don't think the public would be ready for that.

angelfire
11-25-2008, 07:11 PM
For me, I crossdress fairly infrequently. I would prefer to still be a GM, but be able to change into a GG 20% of the time. I think it would be plenty.

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-25-2008, 07:17 PM
i wish i had the powers of invisibility..... :daydreaming:

Tess
11-25-2008, 10:17 PM
I took the 20% GG option which is a heck of a lot more than I'm experiencing now. If it works out we can have another poll and I'll go for a higher percentage.

marny
11-26-2008, 12:05 AM
yeah . I'd like to win the lottery too, but 14 milion to one kids!

CD Susan
11-26-2008, 01:26 AM
This was the easiest question I have ever answered. Of course I would prefer to be GG. I have thought this way my entire life.

PortiaHoney
11-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Well, depending on the day, hour, minute - any of the above.

Guess that puts me at the last answer.........

:love:

Caroline C
11-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Well, I chose #3. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong body and would be able to do everything I do now. Then there are the times I'm sliding under my Jeep and thinking good thing I don't have any clevage because I would never fit or when a little extra strength is needed (damn wine bottle corks can be stubborn). So all fantisies aside I am what I am and am happy with myself.

Kristen Kelly
11-29-2008, 03:18 AM
Didn't take much imagination for me, "Being a GG" was my instant answer.

Although I might look a bit odd riding my lawn tractor in heels and a mini skirt, I don't think my neighbor would object too much.

Yeah, I'd like to be a girl, but I know it isn't gonna happen, so at least I can dream.

I live in the real world but if I am dreaming can I win the lottery also.

Jonelle
11-29-2008, 03:24 AM
I would give anything to be a GG for an hour.

SherylynJade
11-29-2008, 03:34 AM
If this could happen, I voted to be a GG with the ability to be a GB 20% of the time.
Though good thing I read the post before I voted, or else I would have picked to be a GB all the time. I thought it meant "Ghost Buster" at first:devil:

jessiejess112
11-29-2008, 03:49 AM
I chose "Being a GB able to change himself to a GG less than 20% of time "

But I'd like it to be more like 30% of the time :D

The way my life is structured right now; I would be happy if I could turn into a GG twice a week, on different days (obviously I get to choose which days)
::daydreaming:

Crystal Alberta
11-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Similar to what others have said, I don't have any real desire to transition. I've found a balance that I'm comfortable with, and commitments to family, friends, etc. would make it too difficult. But, if were to be reborn and start anew, I would definitely want it to be as a GG.

Crystal

Toni_Lynn
11-29-2008, 11:55 AM
I said:

Being a GB able to change himself to a GG less than 20% of time

although I'd prefer that the answer be "at will".

That said -- Well, only cause I'm totally weird (in a wonderful way), and this answer wasn't there, I'd love to be a GG who crossdresses as a boy.

There is just something about 'gender-play' that totally fascinates me, so that's part of the reason. The rest is just the way I'm wired I guess. In some ways I feel that in order to be a boy, I have to become a girl.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

jo_ann
11-30-2008, 06:02 PM
while I would prefer male most of the time with 20% GG, the idea of being stuck as a female full time and being forced to learn how to be one is a close 2nd.

Sorry, but the sad truth is sometimes having a man's body has it's advantages, and never going back eventually being a girl might become as mundane as being a guy all the time. What could be better than having the best of both worlds.

Of course, define 20%? Does that mean I get 4.8 hours per day, or can I save up and be a guy for 168 hours, and then be a girl for 33 hours?

Crystal Galadriel
11-30-2008, 10:44 PM
I didn't vote, simply because I can't pick between the "GB who can turn himself into a GG < 20%" and the "GG who can turn herself into a GB < 20%".

I'm just not sure which I'd really like to have more. I think if there was a 50/50 option, I'd pick that one, but even that wouldn't be what I'd really want. I'd want one without percentage restrictions, GG when you want, GB when you want. Sometimes I'll feel masculine for weeks at a time, then get into a girly phase for a week or more, back to guy for a couple of hours, girly again for a few more days, guy for a day or two, girly for a month, etc. There's no telling what I'll feel like at any given time, so I'd want to be able to be however I felt at any given time, rather than "using up" all my guy time and getting forced back to girl mode when I'm still feeling masculine, or the other way around.

Actually having a wardrobe (still no real clothes for me) and being free to CD whenever I want would be a pretty good alternative, too, but my guy parts always bother me when I'm in girl mode, even when they're tucked away, and I always find myself wishing for real breasts when I'm enfemme.

Nadia-Maria
12-01-2008, 09:40 AM
I didn't vote, simply because I can't pick between the "GB who can turn himself into a GG < 20%" and the "GG who can turn herself into a GB < 20%".

(...) I'd want one without percentage restrictions, GG when you want, GB when you want.

Even in real life, you must do choices.
When you want to get something, you HAVE TO abandon something else either.

That's why I suggested the choice with the <20% option, what forces you to definately choose between the GG point of view or the GB one. If you cant decide, then choose the androgynous option !

Of course, define 20%? Does that mean I get 4.8 hours per day, or can I save up and be a guy for 168 hours, and then be a girl for 33 hours?

There is sort of flexibility concerning the 20% option. You must decide, only once - by contract at the beginning - what will be your time scale : day, week, month, year. :heehee:

If you had chosen the "year option" (of 20% GG a year), and you have run out your woman abilities as early as June, sorry ! you must remain a GB for the rest of the year !!:devil:

If you had chosen the "day option" and have not been able to use your 20% time as a GG during a certain day, this time is definitively lost !! NO save up ! :devil:

Such a life would be extremely FAIR , but could be hard to deal with for some of us ... !! :tongueout

jo_ann
12-01-2008, 10:01 AM
hmm... that'd be hard to choose.

Do I choose daily and play the woman role in the evening when I get home? Suppose I have to work late, then what happens when I morph into a woman?

Do I choose the weekly, and live as a woman for 33 hours on the weekend so I can fully enjoy it? That'd probably be the safest bet (most likely not working, if I'm on vacation I just pack a dress).

sinead
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
being GG and change to GB less than 20%,

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
I would love to be 100% GG because then I wouldn't have the problem of deciding to tell others about my dressing. I feel that I would be more comfortable with myself. Beside when your a women and you need help or companionship it is easier to find in my opinion.

Plus you have such a nice variety of clothes to wear..:battingeyelashes:

Intertwined
12-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Truely, entirely androgynous, In a heart beat, this means NO reproductive organs of either sex, or the accesory equimpent there of, I dream of that!

Genetically im there, I was recent diagnosed with Klinefelters Syndrome, to explain Men have XY chromosomes, Women have XX, I have XXY, thus my online nick name " Extra X "

Joanne f
12-01-2008, 05:04 PM
I would be a GG who would have to dress androgenic then no one would know that i had changed ( might just get away with it that way ):daydreaming:

joanne