PDA

View Full Version : Two Week Update

April Simmons
11-22-2008, 10:38 AM
Dear Girls,

It is week two of the post coming out as a cross dresser era for me, so a short update for what it is worth.

I have been wearing panties everyday and sleeping in panties and a nightgown. The sleepwear looks like it might be an issue with my SO so that may have to be dropped or limited. However, I cannot deny that it has been lovely to fall a sleep en femme, especially cuddling. Oh, also saved legs, underarms and chest.

No clothes shopping but my beautiful wife gave me a white lace bra, two dresses, a pink turtleneck and a red skirt. Haven’t worn them yet, maybe Friday night. She even held them up against me and commented on what would suit my shape and coloring.…sigh, like a dream come true. She also commented on doing my makeup one day, I sure hope so!

Most importantly we have talked a lot and I have tried to be a better husband. Calmer, spend more quality time together, foot massages for her and finally agreed to wear a wedding band. I mean I can hardly object to jewelry now can I? Love life seems to have actually improved (no CD component), perhaps finally being honest with her has allowed me to be more relaxed about sex.

She still has lots of concerns but I guess I have been very lucky to have such as caring wife.

Love,

April:rose:

Kelly DeWinter
11-22-2008, 10:43 AM
wonderful ! Just remember not to push, we can't allways have the whole candy store, but an occasional lollypop will satify the most dicerning sweet tooth.

trisha59
11-22-2008, 10:44 AM
:thumbup: Sounds like things are good.

Jamie M
11-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Woooooh betsy , steady on there girl. You've done a very brave thing in being honest with your wife and I'm so happy for all the progress you've made and it sounds like it's been a fantabulous fortnight for you but please please remember the cardinal sin of the CD world, "too much too soon". Just remember all the changes your wife has been through these last two weeks and if somethings seems to be bothering her , please hold back for a while and give her the time to deal with that.

I really didn't want this post to sound negative, you've made all the right steps so far and it's clear to me that your wife is very caring and understanding women who just wants to make you happy, that's just great. I just wouldn't want you to blow it now when you've come so far and making a very common mistake of hitting that dreaded fog that tends to cloud our judgement.

wishing you both all the best :hugs:

Clara
11-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy your new life. Be nice to your supportive wife. And yes, don't push too far too soon. I know what you're feeling right now me and my wife are rather new to CDing too. Your wife is accepting which is great. But she does need some time to become totally comfortable with your CDing even when she doesn't say so. My wife has been supportive from the beginning too. But I could sense that for some reasons it was awkward for her to see me in a bra. Although she wouldn't say anything because she wanted to be supportive. So I was careful not to wear a bra around her (I wore camis instead). Now, a few months later, she wanted to know my size because she wants to buy some bras for me for Christmas.