PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Thing about being a GB

Susan4
11-22-2008, 06:08 PM
The current survey about whether you'd rather be, or how much time you'd like to spend being, a GB or GGs ... made me think about another question.

What is the best thing (assuming you agree there IS one) about being a GB?

For me ... it's being a slob, and eating a messy meal every once in a while.

Hugs

Stormgirl
11-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Ahem, females are just as messy they just are more subtle about it. ;)

Samantha43
11-22-2008, 07:03 PM
being a dad.

docrobbysherry
11-22-2008, 07:06 PM
don't ALWAYS go for the best looking guy! That's why I have been fortunate enough to date, (and marry), attractive women! Once, even a Playboy Centerfold! :daydreaming:

But, that's another thread! :tongueout

Deanna2
11-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Ahem, females are just as messy they just are more subtle about it. ;)

Nor do they have spouses (or should that be spice) constantly pointing out the mess.

renee k
11-22-2008, 07:15 PM
being a dad.

:iagree:

Being a Grand Parent is even better!!

Huggs, Renee

Deborah Jane
11-22-2008, 07:16 PM
being a dad.

That and being able to chat up cute women without being called a lesbian :D

Also you can mess about with cars and get greasy without worrying about it.

April Simmons
11-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Deborah,

What kinds of cars do mess about with?

Love,

April (car gal!)

trannie T
11-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I can pee standing up.

TommiTN
11-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I can belch and scratch myself in public in certain venues and nobody thinks twice about it. :D

Deborah Jane
11-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Deborah,

What kinds of cars do mess about with?

Love,

April (car gal!)

Street Rods and muscle cars, i like building em and racing em

paulaN
11-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Yep!!! I can pee standing up. If I have to that is.

Amanda Shaft
11-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Eek! All sounds gross: scratching your nuts covered in grease, please! The best thing about being a GB is that we invented eccentricity and have always embraced it and celebrated it! We rock!
Amanda
PS em? When you say GB that does mean Great Britain I take it?

Tip or Ozma
11-22-2008, 08:15 PM
I was also thinking that being a grandfather was the best thing.

I do not think one gender has an advantage over the other in terms of creativity, talents, wisdom, loving or even grossness.

StephanieT
11-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Also you can mess about with cars and get greasy without worrying about it.
I agree, I love messing with cars and motorcycles. I have a 1967 Porsche 911 I race and 2 1975 Honda Goldwing motorcycles in restoration. The only problem is cleaning the grease from under my nails when I am done working on them.

victoriamwilliams1
11-22-2008, 08:51 PM
I can pee standing up.

:eek: Me too :heehee:

I can belch and scratch myself in public in certain venues and nobody thinks twice about it. :D

:eek: I can pass gas and belch at the same time and blame someone else:):doh:

Deborah Jane
11-22-2008, 09:20 PM
Having just read all the posts here, aren,t we all being just a bit laddish for girls? :heehee:

Alandra
11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh, Lord. I've known for a long time that "full-time" or "SRS" is NOT for me. So you would think that I would have thought about this before. But, I guess it's just a sense of comfort & ease about everything. I can throw on a pair of jeans, the first shirt that I spot in the closet, and head out the door. Maybe not even comb my hair. (Depends on how I slept, I guess.) I did that just this morning and it felt GREAT! Sure, some GGs step out of the house and don't care a wit about their shirt with the three coffee stains. But that's quite rare. Us guys can just DO IT, and not worry a bit.

Phyliss
11-22-2008, 09:52 PM
When at a shopping mall I can look stare and almost drool at some of the "eye candy" I see, and get away with it, being a "guy"
I find that when I'm "dressed" and at a similar place it's rather difficult to NOT look.

SexyLatexSamantha
11-22-2008, 09:55 PM
For me it is working on cars and eating messily. Haha. I have restored 2 '81 Camaros and a '53 Chev truck. But, sold all of them to pay bills. Oh well.

avril findlay
11-23-2008, 01:08 AM
For me the best thing about being a GB is that I can be a MTF CDr (I've started to talk in acronym language!). Playing with cars and scratching myself comes a long way down the list. (Or even scratching cars and playing with myself!)

NatashaCD
11-23-2008, 02:34 AM
I love working on my car and doing unique stuff to it its better than always getting someone else to do it

Sarah...
11-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Yes, being a Dad. Had I done what I set out to do many years ago (and failed) I would never have had my own kids. Looking at them now that would have been such a tragic loss. A loss I think now that I probably could ultimately not have coped with very well. I can do without everything else associated with being genetically male, except that.

Sarah...

Miss.Ing Pieces
11-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Great! I'm not the only one into cars! so, Being able to get my hands dirty and not worry about breaking a nail.

A few weekends ago i hung cabinets in my kitchen dressed up (for workin') with nails on. took a lil extra care..

p.s. I used to have a '67 911.. glorified vw, but the porsche emblem made that all go away

Phyliss
11-23-2008, 04:36 AM
Another thing I realized last night, I can have 4 bean burritos and pull the covers over HER head. :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Jamie M
11-23-2008, 04:47 AM
being a dad.

I'm so happy this was answered so early and so often as it's exactly how i feel. Pretty much everything else good about being GB i can think of cannot (or maybe should not) be exclusively linked to GB but being a dad to my wonderful son is the only thing that would not have been possible had i made other choices in life and it's my greatest testament that i have indeed made the right choices.

Shari
11-23-2008, 06:19 AM
The best is being a Dad and a Pap.
And not only can I pee standing up, the whole world is my urinal. I can go anywhere I want without squatting.
Passing gas from either end are other pleasures, for which I've never been compelled to apologize for.

Kelsy
11-23-2008, 07:04 AM
being a dad.

:iagree:

Being a Grand Parent is even better!!

Huggs, Renee

I'm with you ladies! Being a Dad and a Grand dad makes being male well worth it:)

Kelsy

Jocelyn Quivers
11-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Having a better metabolism being able to eat a bag of cheaps and not really gain much weight due having more muscle mass.

TommiTN
11-23-2008, 08:51 AM
:eek: I can pass gas and belch at the same time and blame someone else:):doh:[/QUOTE]

Be careful, Victoria! I saw a guy explode trying to do that.:eek:

Jess_cd32
11-23-2008, 08:51 AM
...............What is the best thing (assuming you agree there IS one) about being a GB?

For me ... it's being a slob, and eating a messy meal every once in a while.

Hugs

Oh my old neighbor who was a GG would put you to shame eating a full sized pizza and then some Burger King on her front porch and not being all that delicate eating it all:eek: wasn't a pretty site indeed:sad:

I like being a GB because I'd ruin to many fem outfits w/ all the types of work I do getting grease on me or burning wholes in stuff.

Jess_cd32
11-23-2008, 08:55 AM
............ That's why I have been fortunate enough to date, (and marry), attractive women! Once, even a Playboy Centerfold! :daydreaming:

But, that's another thread! :tongueout

My SO dated a PlayGirl centerfold years before I met her:heehee:

Deborah Jane
11-23-2008, 08:58 AM
My SO dated a PlayGirl centerfold years before I met her:heehee:

My ex SO never knew she was married to a Playboy centrefold wannabie :D

sometimes_miss
11-23-2008, 10:16 AM
As we get older, the odds reverse; there will be fewer and fewer single guys, we will have our pick of the women out there; it's already happening to me as I cross 50. Oh, and I will eventually be able to pass off my crossdressing as senility.

kaylee
11-23-2008, 10:20 AM
as guys that have ourselves broken the gender boundary, should we really be so quick to assume that things such as "eating messy" and "working on cars" are masculine. i know plenty of girls that do both. i would think we of all people should be the first to break down preconcieved gender ideas.

but to put in my two cents.... itd be between peeing standing up, and not PMSing(not to say that most guys dont have their own crazy mood swings)

Teri Jean
11-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Being a grandfather to a little boy who adores me. Life just starts at this point, don't get me wrong I love my daughters also but my grandson takes the cake. Keli

raleighbelle
11-23-2008, 04:36 PM
For me, the only real advantages of being male are being able to pee standing up, shorter waits at the busy rest rooms, and being able to spell my name in the snow when peeing.

Sure, being a dad sounds great, but I'd really rather be a Mom!

Linda Z
11-23-2008, 04:43 PM
being a dad.

Mother once would have been nice!
but I will take what I can get.

Billie_P
11-23-2008, 06:00 PM
being a dad.:iagree:

Nothing I know of and anything I could imagine could be better than being a dad.

Ballerina
11-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I.. really... don't know! I don't even want SRS or anything like that!

I guess the ability to let myself go and not having others question it? And I guess the extra muscle mass does come in handy.

April Simmons
11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I have lots of cars but one is at least a pink Eldorado!

Love,

April

Marjory
11-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I had various sports cars all my life starting in the sixties with a Sunbeam Tiger. Now, at 66, I have a Honda S2000(don't laugh, it can really go)