PDA

View Full Version : Travel dillemma - what would you do

qaws123uk
11-23-2008, 08:35 PM
After reading Suzy Harrison's travel story (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94785) I wouldnt what you would do if you were travelling somewhere miles and miles away from home and you were dressed emfemme and only had female stuff with you. When you went to collect your luggage with "male wear" it didnt turn up.

For whatever reason you didnt have much money on you. You had to turn up to e.g conference dressed.

Would you not go and just travel back home or Would you just turn up dressed?? Since no one will know you and you are just watching some talks??

I know its unlikely to happen that you are somewhere with no money but it got me thinking!

Karren H
11-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Well I wouldn't go to the conferrence enfemme since there would be too many people i know...... and if I didn't have any money I would most likely call my wife and have her wire me some moeny... She can't see me over the phone...

But since my wife knows what I do on business trips she would pribably tell me to F#$@k off!!! hahahahah

Nicki B
11-23-2008, 08:53 PM
I've known two girls who this has happened to - one travelling to Hamburg, the other Houston, TX? :D

You just have to go shopping..

avril findlay
11-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Well in this hypothetical situation since I'm confident enough to travel as a woman and nobody knows me at this conference, I'd just go ahead and attend it as a woman. I'm assuming there's going to be hospitality!

Alice B
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Since I would never travel to a conference that did not involve something I do for a living or for recreation the odds would be very high that I would know a lot of those in attendance. Therefore I would not be able to dress in transit. And, as Karren says... my wife would tell me where I could go.:eek:

Paula T
11-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Well I wouldn't go to the conferrence enfemme since there would be too many people i know...... and if I didn't have any money I would most likely call my wife and have her wire me some moeny... She can't see me over the phone...

But since my wife knows what I do on business trips she would pribably tell me to F#$@k off!!! hahahahah

Karen your sense of humor is one of the main reasons to be on this forum:2c: