PDA

View Full Version : Crash, Bang, Splat.....

Rachaelb64
11-24-2008, 08:28 AM
As crossdressers, we spend alot of time worrying of things to do with our crossdressing, will 'my' marriage end if the wife finds out i'm a secret crossdresser? Will I find someone who will accept me as a crossdresser? Will I pass in public, etc, etc.

When we do find some who accepts us for who we are, naturally, happy. But life still goes on.

I found someone who did accept me as Me and Rachael. However, I have now lost her, we split. Not because of my crossdressering, but because of life. Money, working long hours, merging families together, lot of little things that mount up.

We parted friends, which is, in someways, a lot harder than spitting vermon at each other.

I've lost a friend and a wonderful person, not because of crossdressing, but because we run into to many dead ends and talked in an endless circles.

So once again I am on my own.

sallyjones
11-24-2008, 08:33 AM
sometimes its hard to go from an excepting person to no person. be upfront with GG's to find another. that way they accept you for who you are.

TGMarla
11-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Bummer. That's sad. I'm glad that you both are still cordial, though.

Karren H
11-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Awwwww. I haven't been alone for 33 years and I'd be totally lost..

Jamie M
11-24-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your split. we spend alot of time in our lives looking for that someone who can accept us or trying to help those special to us already see the real person within and to know that you had that and it still didn't work must be heartbreaking .

If there's anything positive to take away though it's the obvious reminder that this part of you is not the be all and end all of your life. to be able to walk away from something so good because it still wasn't right shows you knew it was the right thing to do for the both of you. It's always hard to hear right now but move on and life will go on . There will be others and until then you always have a million caring shoulders to cry on here :hugs:

Sarah...
11-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Gosh. That's tough, it really is. Given all the distressing examples of couples splitting because of the CD / TG / TS element it's even harder somehow to hear of a split that's down to the usual impacts of life in general. One where the CD / TS / TG element seems not to be the cause.

Whatever the cause, a split is hard work on all those involved so you have my heartfelt sympathy. I hope your friendship remains, and maybe becomes important and significant on that basis. You can never have too many understanding friends.

Sarah...

MJ
11-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Rachael,
i am sorry to hear this i sure wish you all the best :hugs:

Louise C
11-24-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you find someone soon.
Don't get desperate though, keep talking to the rest of us girls!:)

Clara
11-24-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm sure you'll find someone understanding again. In the meantime, as Louise said, talk to us. We're here to listen.

Elizabeth2-
11-24-2008, 04:07 PM
I hurt with you. I will being sending up prayers for you.

Lots of love and hugs,

Liz:umbrella:

Emma Chase
11-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Ouch

Sorry to hear of this news :(

Teri Jean
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Rachael, Sorry to hear about you relationship. I lost mine to an accident and yes it is lonely. But the sisters are here to help and support. I wish you the best. Keli with HUGGS and flowers.

paulaN
11-24-2008, 09:52 PM
I can honestly say I know how you feel. I have just gotten divorced after 31 years. I am alone too. The serenity prayer helps me a lot. Hang in there. Staying busy helps too. good luck.

Rachaelb64
11-25-2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind support :)

Since its only been about a week I'm still at the stage were I think, 'i must tell .........' then remember she is no longer there and the apartment feels oddly empty :( At least we have spoken on the phone a couple of times which I suppose is good that we are still talking.

And I have also decided that when I do put myself back in the field I am going to be upfront about Rachael. Love Me, Love Rachael, its who I am :)

And once again thank you all for kinds words and great support :hugs:

ruthie801
11-25-2008, 08:22 AM
i wish u the best

Sabrina Flowers
11-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Rachael, I sorry to hear about your split with your partner.
I know how the stresses and strains of everyday life can impact on a relationship, and how the little things can mount up into one big problem, but it is good to try and chat to each other.