PDA

View Full Version : Dressing yourself vs. Being dressed by another.

Paige.
11-25-2008, 10:33 AM
I’m not interested in knowing who likes to xdress or what it feels like to wear a dress. There are tons of threads and posts about that. I am asking if there are CD's who specifically would like to be dressed by someone else and if there are emotional differences or issues, if any, that you can share. How is it different for you?

For example do you, or would you feel more vulnerable, more accepted, loved and cared for, more turned on, or less in control of your own image or being, if your partner were to select and put on for you each item of clothing, wig and make-up.

For most CD’ers I assume this would seem more like kinky role playing, and satisfying a fetish than dressing and being accepted. Comments?

sara_also
11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't think that being dressed by someone would do anything for myself.
I like to decide what I am going to wear depending on my mood for that day.
However I would really enjoy having my makeup done for me. It is an area that I dont feel I have a total grasp of. I think I would look more fem having someone who has more expierience than I, do it.

Wendrme
11-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Though I love the freedom and the excitement of dressing myself, sometimes my wife will say "Let me make you pretty tonight". No matter how many times I put on a bra or do my lips, there is something special about the feel of my wife tugging the bra starps and hooking the eyes on my bra. And when she unrolls the lipstick tube in front of my eyes and smiles at me and gives me a wink, then I know my lips will be made up with the lightest of touches and with the most precision possible. It does indeed make me feel accepted and sexy. And not being in control is a pleasure and a relief. She has never done anything to me that hasn't made me feel 100% womanly and loved.

izzfan
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
I have very mixed feelings about this issue. In some ways it would be nice to be dressed by someone else but in other ways, it could make me feel quite uncomfortable because half the fun of CDing is choosing an outfit etc... I mean, I usually wear quite dark colours so the thought of someone dressing me in something quite bright doesn't really appeal to me.

Saying that, I'm really not that good with make-up so having someone to help me with that and give me advice about outfits would be useful (I don't really know that much about fashion and I always seem slightly mystified when women talk about how some clothes "don't go together". I also find the whole shoes thing quite confusing).

As for how I would feel if someone dressed me, I guess it varies on the circumstances: It could make me feel quite uncomfortable, it could make me feel quite relaxed, I might feel quite beautiful, I might find it erotic (if it was in a kinky context). As I said, it depends who is dressing me and what the circumstances are

vivianann
11-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Paige I would feel more loved and accepted if I were to be dressed by a woman whom I loved and cared for. I would love for a woman to help me with my dressing because I want her input of how to dress. I have never experienced a situation where a woman that I loved were to help me, or pick an outfit to wear, it would be a turn on if a girlfriend or wife were get me dressed and touched me in the right places for an romantic encounter. I would love to have that experience.

kathrynt21
11-25-2008, 11:17 AM
I would think it would be very exciting to be dressed by a GG. The thought that someone (especially!!!! a loved one) is excited and interested in what I am doing is very thought provoking.
It might be fun to shop and then be dressed by that person. Have my hair and makeup done. Sounds like fun to me!

Karren H
11-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Funny... In elementary school the local girls would play "catch the boy and put a dress on him". And I wasn't a slow runner but for some strange reason I got caught more than anyone else. :)

But now that really does nothing for me.. Mater of fact... The single positive aspect to having an unaccepting wife, for me, is I get to choose what I want to wear!! Its my hobby and mine alone and I'm lovin that!! Yeah!! :)

kaitlin
11-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Paige, (Your so cute) I enjoy the freedom (100% support) to get dressed when ever I want to(at home) and I underdress 24/7. (panties, shaved legs and painted toenails) But when my wife says "why don't you wear ...." or "I want you to put on your bra and your breast forms when we go to town" or something like that, is the BEST ! It is such a wonderful feeling, and a very strong turn on! I guess it's the fact that she will push things (being noticed) more than I will is the thrill ! I about wore my jacket out adjusting it to stay loose at wally world the other day, attemping to keep those C cups hid ! She would just smile and laugh eveytime see saw me doing it! Have a blessed day! Kaitlin

KATIE TV
11-25-2008, 11:33 AM
My partner regularly chooses cloths for me when we are out shopping and also dresses me when we go out to dinner or a party, she has a much taste than me in what goes with what, she also helps with my makeup, On the “kinky” side she will often text me with instructions on how I am to be dressed when she comes home from work, Maid, School girl etc. All I can say is "It works for me". Katie

Sally2005
11-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Being dressed up by your wife is enjoyable. It's like going to get a haircut by a woman... she sees you how other females see you and she has had years of experience making herself and others look good.

Cari
11-25-2008, 11:47 AM
I dont have any real desire to be physically dressed by someone else in drab or enfemme. I think I would just feel silly and kinda vulnerable it may be a matter of being in control.

I have had makeovers and enjoyed that experience very much, its very relaxing and educational. Nice to be pampered for a awhile and I learned allot but I wouldnt want to have someone do it every time I got dressed.

I also like the idea of makeover shows like "What not to Wear" and wouldnt mind someone picking out a few outfits for me to try. But again thats a be pampered and educational thing.

I like the whole process of choosing an outfit and putting a look together.
Although it would be very nice to have someone to run ideas by or pull up that pesky zipper; I really wouldnt want to give up all control of my image for any length of time.

Cari

Erica Lauren James
11-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi Paige, good topic for a thread!

Well for me I sure wouldn't say no. I like to think that I have a good sense of style (at least my daughter thinks so) She even wants to go and have spa days with me as Erica.

But a gg, weather it be a friend or a SO would be able to help me perfect my look as gg know lots more about being a girl than I do.

Although it has never happened before, but it sure would be a great experience to follow the lead of a SO. I think the greatest joy would be knowing that I'm making her happy let her do what she likes with me.

I still can't believe nobody has snatched you up. From your postings you seem to be a very well rounded, cool lady!!!

Erica

Sam-antha
11-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Being dressed by another ? Its not on for me.

~Samm

Desiree2bababe
11-25-2008, 12:03 PM
The times it has happened with me via my wife, I enjoyed it. I felt like a girlfriend instead of her husband or a crossdresser. It was accepting......

I always wish she'd lace my corset and snug me in so tight.......

crystal99
11-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Id have to say it would feel a little strange if somebody dressed me, id like to think i can dress myself these days x

But id welcome tips and advice, even criticism

Goddess
11-25-2008, 12:29 PM
I would love to dress my husband. He has wonderful taste in business casual, but sucks at dresses for himself. He always buys me beautiful things...I think he should do the same for himself. I'd like to go to the local cosmetic counter and get a make over while he watches so we can both learn tips and tricks. I am not a very Femme woman, but I would like to be....
I would dress and make him up in a second if I knew how

AmandaM
11-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Well if you're looking for a playdate I'm yours. LOL!

Seriously, I would love it. I wish my wife would help/assist/advise me on dressing/makeup/mannerisms. It would mean complete validation and acceptance from her. It would mean approval. And I would love it if she thought it was fun. I like dressing anyway, but girls give makeovers all the time and try on clothes together. At least teenage girls, I didn't get to do that. I would love it!

kristinacd55
11-25-2008, 12:38 PM
I would love to be dressed, and of course most appropriate if it was my wife doing the dressing! Makeup would be especially helpful too! Of course, since she doesn't want to see me dressed (at least so far) it may be awhile b4 it happens

docrobbysherry
11-25-2008, 12:42 PM
I thot u mite get some racier replies!:o

Dressing for me is VERY personal! And it has become very involved. I spend hours almost every time I do it. Setting it up, getting everything out, making sure things go together and fit properly. etc., etc!

I would welcome the opportunity to dress with, (or have her dress me), a special GG or SO. It would be a WAY DIFFERENT experience than my normal dressing sessions now!:eek:

I have had offers to dress WITH other CDs, and to be dressed by GGs. But, I'm not into guys, and I didn't find the GGs titillating at all! Thots of either of those accompanied CD events weirds me out! :sad:

Now, if U offered, that mite be a different story! ( As if ANYONE here wouldn't like that!) :D

Alice B
11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
While I have not had the chance to have someone else dress me I doubt that I would care for it. A big part of my enjoyment in dressing is the very act of doing it myself. Selecting the outfits I will purchase and wear, getting the dressing just right and applying my own make up, etc. Then enjoying the end result and the feelings that go with it.

While my wife allows me to dress. she does not wish to participate. It might be fun to have her involved a bit, but I still would like to be the one in charge.

Sarah...
11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
While I don't feel any need to be physically dressed by another person, I do welcome advice on what to wear or how to wear it. I'm also happy to oblige if my SO asks me to wear something particular. It means that she's stating a preference and I can accede to that knowing it makes us both happy. Same works for her as well.

Sarah...

Goddess
11-25-2008, 02:07 PM
I was led to believe that CD was a sexual thing. He put on women's clothes and we both got off. Since being here, I wonder....

Annaliese
11-25-2008, 02:12 PM
If I try to tell my wife what to wear she get mad and the same for me. I like what I like and will wear what I like and see is the same.

jasmine57
11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
As fun as it sounds to have someone else dress me, I enjoy doing my make and picking out my own outfits. I think having someone else do it for me would take some of the enjoyment out of it.

sometimes_miss
11-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Being preened by someone else means acceptance, something I think most of us would love. Take it a step further, having someone else actually participate in dressing us up pretty? Sure. I'd love it. But don't expect to experience it in this lifetime. I even started looking into one of the expensive transformation services, but got one letter telling of a bad experience there too, and now am at a loss for help with make up and such. Oh well.....back in the closet.

deja true
11-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Wow! Lots of different takes on this idea...mostly over the control issue...

That's interesting to me. I'd love for someone to take control on occasion. Whether it's, as you posit in the opener, total control or whether it's just by way of volunteering helpful hints ("Now deja...that belt doesn't go with that long skirt, try this one!)

In any event, as a few have mentioned, it's a form of validation from the SO or friend that they actually enjoy and approve of what you're doing. And therein would lie the thrill! An unequivocal and equal sharing!

Yes, please! I'm all yours!

And later...you're all mine!

:D

Raquel June
11-25-2008, 03:22 PM
I am asking if there are CD's who specifically would like to be dressed by someone else

For example do you, or would you feel more vulnerable, more accepted, loved and cared for, more turned on, or less in control of your own image or being, if your partner were to select and put on for you each item of clothing, wig and make-up.

What exact type of scenario are you talking about? Someone picking out your clothes, doing your makeup, and zipping up a dress for you is a very normal girlfriend-like fantasy. I'm sure most crossdressers would like that.

If you're talking about someone actually putting on your clothes as though you weren't willing/able to dress yourself, that's infantilism or humiliation. The crossdressers who dress for mostly fetishistic reasons have probably had that that one cross their minds a few times, though.

Shari
11-25-2008, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't really have known how I would have reacted to it until it happened to me two weeks ago.
My SO went shopping and came home with the sexiest camisole-for me! I'm wearing it now as I write.
She took off my shirt and put it on me. It was a tremendously satisfying feeling. It verified to me that she had accepted me and so much tension and any lingering doubt was released from me in that one simple act.
It was so good in fact, that another avenue was opened.
With her approval, I just ordered a wig and our playtime together will be taken to yet another level. Not just the wig, but she's going to make me up too.
I'm so excited and so looking forward to this weekend.
I wish all of you the same good fortune that has been given me.

Louise C
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Paige I would feel more loved and accepted if I were to be dressed by a woman whom I loved and cared for. I would love for a woman to help me with my dressing because I want her input of how to dress. I have never experienced a situation where a woman that I loved were to help me, or pick an outfit to wear, it would be a turn on if a girlfriend or wife were get me dressed and touched me in the right places for an romantic encounter. I would love to have that experience.

I totally agree with that. Totally.:)

Laurie A
11-25-2008, 06:49 PM
What exact type of scenario are you talking about? Someone picking out your clothes, doing your makeup, and zipping up a dress for you is a very normal girlfriend-like fantasy. I'm sure most crossdressers would like that.

If you're talking about someone actually putting on your clothes as though you weren't willing/able to dress yourself, that's infantilism or humiliation. The crossdressers who dress for mostly fetishistic reasons have probably had that that one cross their minds a few times, though.

Interesting observation! I do x-dress for fetishistic reasons, and yes, I would enjoy being involved a forced fem type of scenario. I think its been discussed on other threads that forced feminization does not have to involve humiliation. It could just be a way to bypass feelings of guilt.

On the other hand, I also enjoy it when my wife picks out something for me to wear in drab, be it a shirt, a tie, a sweater or whatever. That tells me that she cares how I look, which I appreciate, but there is no sexual aspect to the exchange. Does that make sense???

AmandaM
11-25-2008, 06:53 PM
I was led to believe that CD was a sexual thing. He put on women's clothes and we both got off. Since being here, I wonder....

Well, for some it's only sexual, for some it's only an expression of gender. For me and I'm sure others, it can be both.

Faith12
11-25-2008, 07:05 PM
I must say Paige you are quite the looker,I wish I could look have as good as you do. From what I can tell from your avatar you have great taste in clothes,and if you wish to dress me I throw myself to your whims. :) Faith

lynn2c
11-25-2008, 07:55 PM
getting dressed by my wife is a competely different experience for me.
It's a game we play. Getting makeup put on you in front of the mirror with candles is really cool.
Dressing myself is a whole different feeling. I really enjoy both.

ether
11-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Interesting observation! I do x-dress for fetishistic reasons, and yes, I would enjoy being involved a forced fem type of scenario. I think its been discussed on other threads that forced feminization does not have to involve humiliation. It could just be a way to bypass feelings of guilt.

On the other hand, I also enjoy it when my wife picks out something for me to wear in drab, be it a shirt, a tie, a sweater or whatever. That tells me that she cares how I look, which I appreciate, but there is no sexual aspect to the exchange. Does that make sense???

I'm kinda in the same boat, but it would have to be in some sort of a relationship with the person or be with like minded people in a way in which I knew I had an exit strategy and 20 back up plans.On the other hand if a close friend said "I'm giving you a makeover!" I would be so on for it. :)

sterling12
11-25-2008, 09:39 PM
For some being dressed by a S.O. is a form of foreplay? I guess I can see your viewpoint in that limited situation.

My Mother did not dress me after the age of six or so. I don't think I will ever look for a substitute, just not my thing! A well-intentioned suggestion from someone? I think I might be receptive, but I will always have my antennae up for any type of nasty little "dig," that some person might want to use to shame or control me. That would make me angry and probably verbally combative.

If I ever remarry, I will be looking for a "partner." not for a Mother, nor a nursemaid, nor a nurse, big sister, nor dominatrix. Sorry, if I offend someone.....just the way it is for me.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS: I've had makeovers, it's OK but not a huge turn-on nor even neccessary for me. I guess I'm sort of happy as a self-learner, working out solutions for myself.

JenniferR771
11-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Never had the opportunity. Wife is not cooperative. But I have some strong fetishes. Forced feminization with a strong streak of humiliation--oh yes!

Tip or Ozma
11-25-2008, 11:01 PM
I love it when my wife helps me dress. It is a special feeling when her hands touch me. Knowing that she is also selecting the clothes is another neat feeling.

justmetoo
11-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Count me in with those who would enjoy assistance and advice from an SO, with love and acceptance. Also I agree with the replies about having an SO help with suggestions for male attire as well.

marny
11-25-2008, 11:31 PM
no thanks. rather do it myself

Susan.
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Paige, it is pretty much everything you've mentioned. Though vulnerability is not increased, at least with my wife as she is not into control at all. The main difference is that it is usually about sex when she is involved, by myself it usually isn't about sex.

Having my wife dress me, especially undies, is a turn on. It is the cat's meow so to speak. For one thing it is the uniqueness, as she doesn't participate very often. It also relieves most guilt because she is doing it or "making me do it". Crossdressing already has a component of feeling secure, but her helping increases that secure feeling.

Alex!
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Interesting question. I have to say that getting prepared as Andrea is a personal experience I do not care to share with others. Similarly, I absolutely hate showing unfinished paintings, drawings or sculptures to clients when they ask. I prefer for the world to see finished products, I suppose, and this translates to my Andrea persona. This is a very thought-provoking question as it turns out :)

andreaattimes
11-26-2008, 12:28 AM
I would appreciate the help. Especially because I have a hard time seeing how things actually look on me.

Rachel Morley
11-26-2008, 12:48 AM
More vulnerable? ..... well yes, BUT only back when I was in the closet and embarrassed about being feminine and feminized. Being more accepted, loved and cared for ... absolutely! :) I love the attention of my wife on me no matter what we are doing, and if it's attention to me and also helping me to be more feminine (which is an intensely personal and emotional thing for me) then all the more the better! It brings us closer together. I love being fussed over, and being "turned into a girl" by my wife :D

CD Susan
11-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Yes I would love to have a supportive SO or wife assist me in my dressing. This is something that I have never experienced. I was married to a totally unsupportive or understanding wife for 23 years and would have loved to have her participate in my dressing but that was not to be. If I was fortunate to have an approving and supportive woman in my life I would love to have help wiith my make up. I have often wondered how does one put on a corset that laces up the back without help from another person?

Joy Carter
11-26-2008, 02:42 AM
Na. I can dress my self. What woman can't ? But I could use a little help with makeup.

noeleena
11-26-2008, 03:01 AM
hi... oh wow . you all have been saying some thing about your selfs more so than you may think .. interesting ....oh yes . ?? . like this how open you are being ..... really neat ...jos & i have been to gether as two women for 11 years . all up 35 years ..jos & i . we would pick clothes for each other. make up we check with each other on that as well . jos allways asks me is her make up right ...or do i look right .... i have had make up done for me . oh yes in front of lots of people in big stores with other women so yes no problen . that does not say i am the prettyst female there far trom it . being dressed by other women no prob . i will do it for other women in our edwardian group .i know its not a prob as i am accepted as a women ...for fashion shows we get dressed to gether or un dressed as the case may be ...i see it as a part of who i am ...a women ...just one point i am uneasy with men around in those situations . that is a change for me ... other wise no problem...sorry guys just me ..... ...noeleena...

tanya1976
11-26-2008, 03:18 AM
I’m not interested in knowing who likes to xdress or what it feels like to wear a dress. There are tons of threads and posts about that. I am asking if there are CD's who specifically would like to be dressed by someone else and if there are emotional differences or issues, if any, that you can share. How is it different for you?

For most CD’ers I assume this would seem more like kinky role playing, and satisfying a fetish than dressing and being accepted. Comments?

My girlfriend has dressed me occasionally and although it's a nice change, we do seem to have very differing ideas on dress sense...:)

Dana
11-26-2008, 03:46 AM

For me? My CD'ing is about who I am as a person. I'm by defination ~ part girl. That doesn"t make less of anything.

Tracey Corset
11-26-2008, 04:54 AM

I would hate my wife dressing me and she would hate me dressing her, she always likes to be surprised by what i wear, she may make a suggestion, like, wear something sexy tonight, or can you wear your blue dress tomorrow because it really suits you, i have happy wife which means i can spend more time experimenting, make up etc,

Raquel June
11-26-2008, 05:44 AM

That all makes perfect sense.

I guess there's a big gray area between the humiliation/emasculation side of forced feminization and the helplessness/bondage side. People generally get a rush from fear, and that can be tied to humiliation fetishes, but those with guilt issues also get really into the helplessness side and letting go to relieve guilt.

I wouldn't be surprised if:

CDs who don't go out
- have more feelings of guilt, so have more helplessness fetishes that relieve guilt
- aren't as turned on by fear/humiliation

CDs who do go out
- have less guilt, so aren't as turned on by feeling helpless
- risk getting read/caught (or worse) because they have more of a fear fetish (and maybe a humiliation fetish)

It's not the best theory, though. I know several CDs who go out now and then and have severe guilt issues, but those are the ones who take awhile to build up the courage to go out, then they feel so guilty you don't see them again for a few months. And the more transgendered ones aren't doing it because of any fetish.

Raychel
11-26-2008, 07:06 AM
There was only one time that my wife help me get dressed, and that was for a Halloween party just this year, not only did I feel more accepted, loved and cared for I was in heaven.

Roxi Loh
11-26-2008, 07:24 AM
I have had it done by a stranger and she made me feel like such a special lady. She carefully put on each article of clothing and told me how pretty I looked. We picked out outfits together and she would put them on me. She did my makeup and wig. It is definitely role playing but it is very satisfying. I highly recommend.

divamissz
11-26-2008, 07:34 AM
I actually like having my makeup done by someone else. A few years ago I was in Chicago and had a makeover at Transformations by Rory and I felt so fabulous!

I enjoy having advice on outfits, but that's rare. Does it make me feel better? Not really...

sometimes_miss
11-26-2008, 08:08 AM

I don't know; when I discussed the scenario with my ex while we were at the therapist, one of the possibilities was exactly that; that I would play 'barbie doll' and she could dress me any way she wanted, so she could express how she saw me. Needless to say, my ex didn't go for the idea, but I found it enticing; maybe not having a woman do ALL the dressing of me, but maybe doing a lot, much like the royalty of old had women help them get dressed and primped and such. I think for me, it comes from being ignored so much as a kid, and seeing my sister get mom's efforts to make her look so pretty. Anyone know of a good transformation studio in the NYC tristate area? This sounds like something I'm way overdue for.

mona lisa
11-26-2008, 05:56 PM

I would particularly enjoy playing barbie for a woman who wanted a lifesize barbie to dress up, put make up on, etc. Other than halloween trying on costume situations or my makeup artist friend practicing on me (in the case of the latter I wear ordinary clothes), I have not experienced that yet. And because this is something that probably 99% of women would have a problem with, I am not about to look for the needle in the haystack on this.

However, I should note in lieu of my avatar picture (which is of course not me) that while I have some features that are enhanced by certain things -for example my eyes when dolled up look really lovely due to my naturally long eyelashes, my legs look presentable in black stockings and heels- that I do not look even remotely like barbie of course. But a :doll: can always dream right?

avril findlay
11-26-2008, 07:46 PM
It's never happened to me but I suppose it could be fun.

steftoday
11-26-2008, 09:47 PM
I think it would be a nice change to have someone else pick all your clothes and makeup out, and then make you over into their idea of what you should look like.
I'm not sure I would want to do it every time, but there would certainly be a need for trust of the person doing the choosing, and I would think a definite feeling of vulnerability on the part of the person being dressed.
sometimes_miss posted this; I think being a bit of a "Barbie" doll would be neat to try.

carolinewalker_2000
11-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Good question Paige; I am helped to get dressed by a GG when I visit my make-over studio and am fine with that - we are just two women chatting comfortably away together about all sorts of things. Where I do REALLY appreciate someone elses input however, is in putting on make up - particularly eyes. I simply cannot get it right. Because I need glasses for close-up work, I can't see and put on eyeliner at the same time!!!

Leohose
11-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Yes, the first time a GF of mine helped me slip into pantyhose she slid them up my legs and said they were a "pretty fit" She had matching hose on and we both enjoyed the night :)

mykhelee
11-27-2008, 02:46 AM
I lived with an SO for nearly two years and was full femme at least 5 days a month or so, she picked out all the clothing down to what shoes to wear. I did my own hair and make up. There was some rather serious role playing going on:chained:
So at that point in life it was a good fit. Even today there is something special about having someone else help out. One daughter gave me some lovely silver heels for my birthday just past and another helped pick out an outfit to go with the shoes.
I have a ggbf who also likes me to dress when I come over to play cards and such. To have a level of acceptance about who you are by the people you care for is a wonderful experience.
I'm still in the closet most of the way, but the door is ajar.

rustynail
11-27-2008, 05:07 AM
hello Paige
It would be an incredible fantasy fulfilled to be dressed by a GG whom I knew well, a good friend, largely because of the incredible emotional intimacy it would generate. I have never done the makeup and wigs thing but if she decided it was to be, then i suppose i would go along. Nicest though would be if she underdressed me and we went out and she played with my straps, stocking tops and silky layers.

Fab Karen
11-27-2008, 05:51 AM
Overlooking that I don't have a wife/husband/partner, can you imagine many GG's being ok with their partner deciding how they'd dress & look?

Now if a pretty woman like Paige was picking out my clothes ( beginning with lingerie ) & putting them on me, it'd be enjoyable. ;)

Raquel June
11-27-2008, 06:02 AM
can you imagine many GG's being ok with their partner deciding how they'd dress & look?

That's an interesting question. I've never heard a GG give her opinion on that, since I've never heard someone ask a GG to play dress-up.

Personally, I like getting ready with CDs and helping them with their makeup, and I would totally love to completely dress a GG, although it would be very difficult to be composed if she were attractive.

Jess_cd32
11-27-2008, 06:54 AM
If my partner knew my tastes then that would be OK for her to pick something out and complete my look, but preferably I'd rather make my own choices on dress and makeup look.

RachelDenise
11-27-2008, 07:09 AM
I think there are 2 levels here. There is the sharing of your inner self with someone else, a loving, intimate and nuturing exchange as she helps you dress. I see this as a long term (or short term if you're lucky) relationship situation. This seems to me to be a person who accepts and is a willing participant. I think this would be a special time for the couple. I think the other issue may be more sexual, with an element of domination and humiliation. Could be part of a relationship in which both enjoy the power exchange or "letting go". I see a paid professional component to this if the person is not in a relationship.

Glenda
11-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Well Paige, I for one have been dressed by a GG on occasion. Although I do not require it, I do enjoy it. As to how it makes you feel, it all depends on the situation. The first time I dressed en femme was because a girlfriend wanted me to go to Halloween as Mrs. Doubtfire and she was going as Ross Perot. This was obviously around the time he was running for President. She gave me a bubble bath and I shaved all of that manly hair off of my legs and chest. I even shaved my mustache for the first time in twenty-five years or so. I haven't grown a mustache since that day either.

She chose my clothes, went with me to buy shoes and provided one of her wigs for me to wear. We drank wine while she was doing my make-up and had a great time. She kept saying, "Stop licking you lips. You'll ruin the lipstick." I was very self-consious but was determined to go through with it because I was probably a little (maybe a lot) too conservative to ever consider doing such a thing. Honestly, I had never even dreamed of doing it. Although she had total control, she didn't pay that much attention to me as she was putting on my make-up. She was a little (maybe a lot) self-centered and she was mostly excited about how she would be dressed. When she finished she looked at me in the mirror and a look of total surprise spread across her face and she said, "My God Glenda, you really are a woman!" That's where I got my name. I was speechless. I suddenly understood why I had feelings that I would never share with my "buddies." I did actually have a girl inside! Suddenly so many things made sense.

Long story short, we (I) had a wonderful time and dozens of my friends said, "I can't believe how natural you look as a woman." I didn't want the night to end and we stayed out until after the sun was up. She and I broke up some time after that but I never stopped dressing.

Since then, I've had other GG friends (as well as the original one) who have invited me over to go through their closets to see what would fit or do each other's make-up. There have been a lot of nights spent acting as girlfriends.......talking about things they don't want to talk to other guys about......going on girl's nights out.......shopping for clothes and then trying on everything when we get home. For all who feel it would not be natural, let me assure you.....if you want to let the femme side show, there is nothing more natural. Don't you think GG's dress their friends at times or do each other's make-up?

It really makes you feel so accepted and natural. So much more than just dressing as a girl. Thanks for the thread.

laura.lapinski
11-28-2008, 02:20 PM
I think it would be kind of cool! It would be a sort of submission, so I guess it would feel like that person was being more loving to me in wanting to share in the fun, and yes, it would feel kind of like a sexual game and role play.

Laura

PortiaHoney
11-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Wow Glenda. I wish I had girlfriends like that.

:love:Portia

Michl41
11-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I'd like to be dressed by you Paige!:battingeyelashes::daydreaming:......Michell e

Angel.Marie76
11-28-2008, 03:40 PM
I've been dressed / Assisted in finding good wardrobe choices from my SO, and it's nice to have a GG input in regards. As for makeup, I'd have to say that I'm still certianly in the learning stages of building my warpaint collection and application techniques. She's done my makeup for me a few times now and it's been a great feeling to have her hands on my face, just working away.. Since then I've been getting much better at makeup though still need help finding / choosing cute clothing so far.. :P Still working down that personal style avenue.

She's told me that it's made her happy to help me explore my femme side, and I'm glad for it..

anouk
11-28-2008, 03:51 PM
It has been especially fun during the very rare occasion when a genetic female has assisted me to dress up. The pleasure has been result of being both accepted and supported.

LA CINDY LOVE
11-28-2008, 05:24 PM
To me part of the fun of being a CD is learning how to dress and do make-up, when I come home from shopping I can not wait to try on the clothes and when everything fall in to place it is very rewarding.

LA CINDY LOVE

ChrisP
11-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Being dolled up by a woman I care about is probably one of life's greatest joys, at least for me.

In high school I went steady with a girl who became our homecoming queen.
She was really into glamour, and did some part-time modeling as well.

I slowly introduced my desires to her, and for a little while at least, she was very enthusiastic.

One weekend we had the house to ourselves, and she styled my hair (I was a bit of a hippie back then, with hair down past my shoulders), painted my nails, and did my makeup as well.
It honestly felt the same as if someone had injected me with the most powerful and pleasant narcotic there was.
(Not comparing crossdressing to drugs, only that the euphoria was so intense)

There were other supportive women since then...but none yet who really enjoyed it past the novelty phase.

It's a very intimate moment for me...I feel both vulnerable and open at the same time.
I look forward to other chances like that in the future.

Got an older sister Paige? :battingeyelashes:

Chris

AmandaM
11-29-2008, 12:39 PM
I'd like to be dressed by you Paige!:battingeyelashes::daydreaming:......Michell e

Gee, everyone thinks Paige is cute. no wonder she's in the Witness Protection Program! :tongueout

GailTulane
11-29-2008, 01:56 PM
For sure, being dressed by a woman is among my deepest and sweetest desires. I love feeling vulnerable, and feeling loved when I am vulnerable.
All my life, every time I have loved a woman, I have had the deepest desire to be lovingly dressed by her.
For sure, I associate this experience with being deeply loved.
If that were to really happen, I think that I might cry my heart out, and never let go.
Sorry for being so emotional, but this strikes a deep chord within me.

Teri Jean
11-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Paige,
I think it would be the ultimate fun thing to do but the reason for it would be for the experiance of having a gg who has years of experiance teaching me things I have not discovered myself. I'm a big girl now and can do my own dressing but the idea of help would be great. Keli

GailTulane
11-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I want to add to my previous comments that, for me, being dressed by another (in a loving fashion) would be the farthest from kink or fetish. It would, rather, be intensely romantic--finding a longed-for care and acceptance.

pink femme
11-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Hi Paige

I have a very close GG friend who knows all about me.

I find it so wonderful when I dress in front of her. It's like being real girlfriends.

She helps me from a comment view point i.e. what she feels is good/bad etc....She also helps by putting some make up on for me. It is so important to me to be accepted by someone who I can be girly with. It's all about someone accepting you as female rather than anything erotic.

The feeling of being accepted as a woman and therefore treated like a woman is so strong it's frightening sometimes.:daydreaming:

lauraabdl
11-30-2008, 06:06 PM
As fun as it sounds to have someone else dress me, I enjoy doing my make and picking out my own outfits. I think having someone else do it for me would take some of the enjoyment out of it.

Yes I believe this would take some of the fun out of CDing. Although having someone help me with makeup would be an absolute pleasure, hope someday to get up the nerve to go to the mall and have a makover.
Laura

Helen Raines
12-02-2008, 10:16 PM
I think being dressed by someone else would be similar to going out in public enfemme for the first time.Very vulnerable...probably very femme...would be how I would feel.

Helen

shemike
12-06-2008, 11:42 AM
One night my GG asked if I wanted to play dress up and she syled my wig, did my make up, picked out my bra, panties, pantyhouse, slip and heels. For the rest of the night she had me try on different dresses while she took pictures of each one. It was a great night hat I will never forget.

NewDresser
12-07-2008, 01:31 AM
I would love for someone else to dress me, or at least help. It may be that I am still inexperienced though and I would think of it more as a learning experience, but knowing I could trust someone would be a big bonus too.

audrey-lynn
12-07-2008, 08:30 AM
I would love for my wife to dress me. She does on occasions do my makeup for me, and I love that. It shows that even though she isn't crazy over my xdressing at least she is accepting . Maybe someday she'll go the hole routine

Paige.
12-07-2008, 09:42 AM
What a bunch of wonderful replies. In general I think I see two basic replies, those that want to dress and present themselves to be seen, to emerge from the dressing room already looking resplendent and feminine and those who need or want assurance, approval and the acceptance that is inherent in the act of letting someone else guide you. Both are valid and have their place in the scheme of things.

To be fair I should probably give my own answer to my own question. Personally I side with those that do not want someone else picking out their clothes and dressing them. I definitely do no want anyone dressing me. As others have said, I can do that myself, and I wouldn’t find it to be a turn on. But there have been times I have been asked to wear a particular outfit or piece because my partner or date finds it flattering or whatever. But that isn’t the same.

I wouldn’t want someone else telling me what to wear and how to wear my clothes. One intriguing aspect is the power exchange that occurs by giving total control over your appearance to your partner. I think it has to deal with the fact that when we dress, it is a form of self expression. But when someone actually dresses you, you lose this control over your image. But then along comes eroticism, and a fuzzy line can be drawn between it and normal dressing.

I think to dress someone else you would have to know them quite well. Originally I was thinking more along the lines of an erotic experience, of helping someone else dress and doing it together, rather that the idea picking out each item and actually putting them on. I guess it is role play, yet I don’t want to be on the receiving end. I would not in any way want to humiliate or make anyone feel small. I would never want someone to feel that way and would always make my approval absolutely clear, approval of him being a man, approval of dressing and having the desire to experiment. 'Ultimate comfort' with one another is a huge plus, not to mention a turn on. The lurking doubt/shame is one thing that bothers me the most about many CD’s. It should be an experience to be celebrated and enjoyed.

I think some men underestimate themselves in regards to how they will be accepted by a GG, or maybe it’s just that they don't let themselves go to that place where they can be whoever they want to be without a loss to their sense of being. Just as some women have no idea what they are missing. I find that when a couple is alike, yet different, there could be so much fun had in experimenting; each bringing something different to the table.

I had never thought myself about having a “Barbie” complex though but it is something for me to think about. Ken maybe.

It all seems so complicated sometimes when it shouldn't be.

morgan51
12-07-2008, 10:21 AM
For sure, being dressed by a woman is among my deepest and sweetest desires. I love feeling vulnerable, and feeling loved when I am vulnerable.
All my life, every time I have loved a woman, I have had the deepest desire to be lovingly dressed by her.
For sure, I associate this experience with being deeply loved.
If that were to really happen, I think that I might cry my heart out, and never let go.
Sorry for being so emotional, but this strikes a deep chord within me.

This says it all for me Thx. Morgan

AmandaM
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Exactly what I wanted to hear from a GG! Can you call my wife? LOL. Seriously, this is a great answer and is what I personally hope for. P.S. Let me clarify that. While the eroticism you allude to is alluring, it is only a part of the picture. It can exist, and be fun, but the validation you give is what I seek. I am sure that my feelings on this are shared by many crossdressers. Paige gets it! She gets what many of us want, and she wants the same thing it seems. Where's the cloning machine. LOL!

What a bunch of wonderful replies. In general I think I see two basic replies, those that want to dress and present themselves to be seen, to emerge from the dressing room already looking resplendent and feminine and those who need or want assurance, approval and the acceptance that is inherent in the act of letting someone else guide you. Both are valid and have their place in the scheme of things.

To be fair I should probably give my own answer to my own question. Personally I side with those that do not want someone else picking out their clothes and dressing them. I definitely do no want anyone dressing me. As others have said, I can do that myself, and I wouldn’t find it to be a turn on. But there have been times I have been asked to wear a particular outfit or piece because my partner or date finds it flattering or whatever. But that isn’t the same.

I wouldn’t want someone else telling me what to wear and how to wear my clothes. One intriguing aspect is the power exchange that occurs by giving total control over your appearance to your partner. I think it has to deal with the fact that when we dress, it is a form of self expression. But when someone actually dresses you, you lose this control over your image. But then along comes eroticism, and a fuzzy line can be drawn between it and normal dressing.

I think to dress someone else you would have to know them quite well. Originally I was thinking more along the lines of an erotic experience, of helping someone else dress and doing it together, rather that the idea picking out each item and actually putting them on. I guess it is role play, yet I don’t want to be on the receiving end. I would not in any way want to humiliate or make anyone feel small. I would never want someone to feel that way and would always make my approval absolutely clear, approval of him being a man, approval of dressing and having the desire to experiment. 'Ultimate comfort' with one another is a huge plus, not to mention a turn on. The lurking doubt/shame is one thing that bothers me the most about many CD’s. It should be an experience to be celebrated and enjoyed.

I think some men underestimate themselves in regards to how they will be accepted by a GG, or maybe it’s just that they don't let themselves go to that place where they can be whoever they want to be without a loss to their sense of being. Just as some women have no idea what they are missing. I find that when a couple is alike, yet different, there could be so much fun had in experimenting; each bringing something different to the table.

I had never thought myself about having a “Barbie” complex though but it is something for me to think about. Ken maybe.

It all seems so complicated sometimes when it shouldn't be.

Laceytosee
12-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I would LOVE for someone to pick out my lingerie and outfit for the day/night. I believe this shows understanding, acceptance and a desire not only to have control of my dressing but to know what looks good on me and how she likes me dressed. Always, I need help with the make up. I would take on a role of a female in the relationship, girlfriends or girlfriend.

Leohose
12-21-2008, 05:45 AM
[QUOTE=Paige.;1509197]I’m not interested in knowing who likes to xdress or what it feels like to wear a dress. There are tons of threads and posts about that. I am asking if there are CD's who specifically would like to be dressed by someone else and if there are emotional differences or issues, if any, that you can share. How is it different for you?

Paige,
It is certainly a sign of being loved and cared for. Getting more turned on, goes without saying but yess when your SO picks out sexy body hugging clothing for you and either gives you hers to slip into or buys some for you the sexiness and sex is mind blowing. Having hose cladlegs sliding along your SO legs when you both have on pantyhose is great.

Kinky role playing is part of sharing yourself. So around the holidays,
A stocking stuffed with stockings(, and leotard:) is a great gift.

How go most GG feel about this? If you think they are worried about getting us to try on their clothes or recieving some sexy night wear as a gift they shouldnt. Most times it is a difficult thing to sense if your SO will accept your love of her clothes. (If they bring it up so much the better)

So if more GG were like you life would be that much more wonderful.

prene
12-21-2008, 07:18 AM
I think I would go crazy with excitement.
I don't know where to start.

Chrissy be good
12-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I would love it if my SO took control and told me what to wear. It would show she was into it as much as I was, and that it wasn't a one way street. I haven't even dressed with anyone in some time and it would be nice to share the experience.

Sarah Martin
12-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I always dress myself.

Daintre
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
I dress myself, only once did I let my best lady friend dress me, but I found the experience just to much. For some reason I became very embarrassed and we had to stop.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I think that I have good enough taste to dress myself - however - I would love a facial makeover and a wig styling - I would rather they teach me how to do it myself .
JoAnne Wheeler

jina
12-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Let's say that I would be just *fine* with being a *kept woman* in any sort of way imaginable. What ever produced the maximum effect for my SO from the fem. side of the spectrum is all *great*. As the song of seduction says, "Let me entertain you, let me make you smile" :)

Was that clear enough ? :heehee:

Patty
12-28-2008, 05:16 PM
I would love a gg to help me with any or all parts of dressing

Cheryl T
12-28-2008, 06:28 PM
No thank you...I'm old enough to dress myself...LOL.

Although my spouse and i share clothing and discuss styles, etc regularly, I have no interest in her "dressing" me. I don't do it for the clothes, but for the emotional freedom I gain by being able to fully express the woman inside.

charlie
12-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Hello Paige!
I would loveto be dressed by a woman. How better to learn, see how to dress better and best of all gain acceptance from someone I am trying to emolate.

Andrea's Lynne
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Over the years, I 've grown (and my wife has grown) to accept the two sides of me (guess I should change my avatar "Saying!"")

She's an absolute dream-come-true, and I'm deeply blessed to know her more deeply each day!

BoundSteph
01-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I only really dress for the sexual feel of it. I have no intention to go full time with my dressing. I would love to be fully dressed, and have my hair and make up done by a GG.
Maybe a cute little maid outfit. Then she can whip out the ropes and I'll be hers for as long as she wants! :o

BobbiJ
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM

No one has ever assisted in my dressing. I've often dreamed of having my wife be accepting enough to even put polish on my nails, let alone zip up a dress, hook my bra, or help me with my makeup. Sexual gratification wouldn't have anything to do with it... but feeling that loved and accepted would be overwhelming.

JenJenNumber9
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
"For example do you, or would you feel more vulnerable, more accepted, loved and cared for, more turned on, or less in control of your own image or being, if your partner were to select and put on for you each item of clothing, wig and make-up."

My answer to every question is yes.

I've never been dressed head to toe by another but I have been dressed in parts by another and had my makeup done (en femme) a couple of times on set and I LOVED it.

For me having my makeup done was like being pampered.

And who doesn't like to get pampered ?

I like to do my own makeup and I feel quite competent at it but I loved seeing what a pro makeup artist can do given creative freedom.

I've never tried/experienced this in a "role playing" way but I think with the right company and wine, that too could be fun. Almost as much fun as having it taken off by another.

Morgan Matthews
01-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I would love to be dressed by a GG. I have never gotten the courage to do it yet, but it is certainly something I think I would enjoy.

krisinpink
01-11-2009, 09:54 PM
I very much like being dressed by a SO, GG, GF, or other T*girl friend. It is wonderful to 'let go' control, to see how someone else might dress you, and there is no doubt (for me anyway) the sense of acceptance associated with having another select your look. (clothes/make-up/jewelery etc)

Also, I think that there are fewer things as much fun as having your wife/GF/SO say something like, "why don't you go slip into .....(whatever)..... and come back downstairs, or wear this while we go out today.

:2c:

jenniferTgurl
01-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Would love to have a GG dress me, and especially do my make up and style my hair. I hadn't really thought much about it until I read your thread but now it's on my "To Do List"

ColleenShivas
01-12-2009, 02:20 AM
When I was in college (a long time ago!) there was an evening when about a dozen of us, equal numbers of male and GG, were hanging out together. One of the GGs asked what it might be like if men wore make-up, and somehow I got up the courage to suggest that we try it and see. (I did not know what CD meant at that time, and I was definitely not out.) It became a competition to see which of the men would look the most feminine. It was an edgy thrill to have make-up applied, the first time and by a GG. Unfortunately, I did not win!

Jennifer_Cross
01-12-2009, 03:22 AM
I have yet to dress myself... I will one day try! But my loving GG ALWAYS does the makeup and lovingly dresses me with intimate detail.... It's the only way I know at the present time.

Norah Jean
01-15-2009, 05:27 PM
From a gg perspective... I have found that participating in the crossdressing with my husband has been the best way for me to become comfortable with his desires and even turned on by his dressing. I do like fashion myself so having a muse is a lot of fun but at the same time I really like being able to help him and show him what I think makes him look really pretty. I feel a lot closer to him when I help him dress as a part of or before play time as opposed to when he dresses himself. Primarily the choices on what to wear, make-up, etc. are left up to him with me just giving advice, however, and I am glad it was brought up before this otherwise I'd feel weird in saying so, I have fantasized about playing out more of the forced femminization situation. I don't believe this is as much about the crossdressing as it is about my occasional sexual desire to play the dominant role.

sissymaidpaige
01-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Paige,

I definitely prefer to be dressed by somebody else. It is an emotional and physical turn on for me to be around gg's who enjoy men that crossdress. I love the physical and emotional attention they give me. :-)

Paige

danacd96
01-16-2009, 12:17 AM
I enjoy every aspect of picking out my clothes and dressing myself. The thought of someone else dressing me, not interested. On the other hand I would enjoy having someone do my nails, hair, and make-up once in a while. I think that would be nice.:)

Susie Q
01-16-2009, 01:07 AM
I agree, everyone enjoys the support of a loved one. But even the thought of someone i know even KNOWING about my "hobby":battingeyelashes: scares me half to death let alone helping me... Unfortunately i dont think i have the type of family that would support my cd. thats why I have you all!!!:kiss:

linnea
01-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Having someone else dress me or choose the clothing that I will wear does not really appeal to me.

sweetaimee
01-16-2009, 05:01 PM
It'd be like a dream come true if I met someone who was willing to embrace my femininity. If she dressed me, vs. I dressed myself, I'd interperet that as her taking an active role in it, and helping me, etc. I don't think I'd like it every time, but...

...absolutely. She could probably do a better job of making me look pretty than I can!

Christine1953
01-16-2009, 05:18 PM
If my wife would only know how much I want to cd and accept it, I would love to have her pick out outfits for me. And doing make up would be a breeze since she is a Mary kay consultant and does facials and make for lots of women.

darla_g
01-16-2009, 05:32 PM
I've done it both myself and having a close friend do the makeover. I have to say after having the makeover done by a friend it was a fabulous experience and would love to have that done again. and no it wasn't a fetish or sex thing at all. It was just a lot of fun. :hugs:

sissystephanie
01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Over the 60 plus years of being a CD I have been dressed, by my wife, more than once. My dear late wife frequently chose my outfit, from the skin out! And she was always the one who did my makeup and fixed my wig. I would give anything to have her back to do it again!!:love:

Helen 2
01-16-2009, 09:35 PM
I was dressed by my mom when young, but that does not really count as I was under 10.....just a babe in the woods and not yet into the whole hormones or male/female relationship thing.

Three years ago, I went out and about for the first time, aided, abetted and supported by a wonderful GG friend who is very active in the PDX G/L/T scene. She arrived before I was fully dressed and made up, and while she did not help/assist per se, having her there and watch me and just chat together as I completed the dressing and make-up process was admittedly a very sensual experience...

We had a lovelly time together the rest of the day....mall, coffee at Starbucks, a late lunch at a restaurant and a movie. 10 hours in heels, and I LOVED IT!!

jan croft
01-17-2009, 03:05 AM
I love being dressed by my SO - giving her control is a complete turn on!

osteph
01-17-2009, 03:59 AM
When done by a wife or SO I think it would represent the ultimate expression of acceptance of their partners need to dress.
I have to confess that I dream about such a scenario.

Emily01
01-17-2009, 04:12 AM
i pretty much have it down.....i'd summon the patience for someone to learn what i know - but i think at the end of the exercise i'd look better doing it myself.

foxxigirlxoxo
01-29-2009, 10:26 PM
One of my biggest fantasies is being forcefully dressed by a woman and sexually dominated. Pegging especially, and maybe even having the girl bring in another man to mix it up a bit.. you can imagine the rest of the details...

JamieToo
01-30-2009, 05:22 AM
I think that there are many scenarios here. I have never been dressed by anybody, but the idea is appealing from a number of perspectives. First, and the most desireable, would be if my wife was accepting of my crossdressing and participated in the process. I think that it would be fun to have her make me as beautiful, attractive, and sexy as is possible. Whether we just spent a day at home together, or went out. I would imagine going out with a GG would make the process easier because you would be with someone you trust, and you would be more likely to pass if you were accompanied by a GG. I also think that it would bring us closer together. The ultimate would be to have my wife dress me, then take me clothes shopping.

The second scenario is that of being forced to be feminine. This would be more like role playing (although being forced into feminization permanently holds a certain allure too). The idea of being submissive, which carries with it some humiliation aspect, is sexually exciting for me. Particularly if it includes the possibility of being discovered or outed.

Lastly, and the least desirable, but not undesirable, would be to be dressed by a stranger, like those services that transform you.

Great question with lots of great responses.

Dragster
01-30-2009, 07:56 PM
I've been following this thread for a while, and until I read your post Jamietoo, I'd forgotten that I'd been dressed by a stranger in a Transformation shop (it's years since I posted the details). Well, I mostly dressed myself (in a cubicle) with clothes I'd selected from the rack, but the assistant did the wig and all the make-up. I remember feeling huge excitement from the whole process, but that was mainly from the fact that I was dressing in women's clothes and heels, rather than from someone else dressing me, EXCEPT.....when she put my corset on. I've got a thing for corsets, and while the laces were being tightened, I was in heaven. I even asked her to pull them as tight as she could get them just to prolong the process!

Tony

KellyT
01-30-2009, 09:04 PM
I have never had anyone dress for me, but I suppose it's a very strong wish/ fantasy. Every Christmas/ Birthday I hope my wife may have bought me some underwear or a skirt or something. She doesn't even buy me clothes for male me. That's probably cos I'm such a fussy person, that I've scared her off.

Anyway in answer to your question. Yes. Iwould love my wife to buy me feminine clothes

I feel prety much identical to what Jamietoo said above
I think that it would be fun to have her make me as beautiful, attractive, and sexy as is possible. Whether we just spent a day at home together, or went out. I would imagine going out with a GG would make the process easier because you would be with someone you trust, and you would be more likely to pass if you were accompanied by a GG. I also think that it would bring us closer together. The ultimate would be to have my wife dress me, then take me clothes shopping.

The second scenario is that of being forced to be feminine. This would be more like role playing (although being forced into feminization permanently holds a certain allure too). The idea of being submissive, which carries with it some humiliation aspect, is sexually exciting for me. Particularly if it includes the possibility of being discovered or outed.

Lastly, and the least desirable, but not undesirable, would be to be dressed by a stranger, like those services that transform you.

denisecdfl
01-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Going to a makeover studio is the ultimate experience. Allowing someone to use their imagination and skill to transform you and select from a large inventory of clothing and wigs is an experience every crossdresser must try. I have learned something every time. All of the half dozen whose services I have used have gone out of their way to be pleasant and supportive. If you are among the lucky ones whose wife or friend will help you dress, you can take them with you.
The most fun is seeing the end result - something different each time. I can only hope to make myself look half as good ( and as young ) as they are able to do. Their advice and results can guide you to the looks and styles that you wish to attain. I have photos of all the different end results of my studio visits on my Flickr and MySpace profiles. Enjoy!!
Denise DeMann

Kathi Lake
01-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Yes, it could be erotic. Yes, it could be sensual. At the same time, there would be an incredible innocence about it as well. I feel there is nothing wrong with dressing like a girl - and nothing wrong with wanting to dress others as a girl - as long as you don't hurt anyone else. There are times when you have to put others' feelings ahead of yours.

Being dressed by a girl would, I believe, be a very satisfying experience. In order for that to happen, you would have to know and trust that person enough to put yourself in their care. As a woman, I'm sure you have indeed worn different outfits "for them." Why? Because you knew it would give them pleasure, and giving them pleasure in turn gave you pleasure. Not exactly true altruism, but still everybody wins. :)

I can imagine the scenario (imagine me smiling beatifically); dimmed lights, soft music, wonderfully scented candles filling the air with the perfume of femininity and expectation. I come in and you tell me exactly what you're going to do. Sounds like your typical domination scenario, right? Not at all. You are telling me what is needed to be done to help me become the woman we both know is in me. I am listening because I know you have my interests and pleasure at heart. There's no real role-playing going on as we are both being ourselves - two people that have one common goal.

Both of us would be at the same time vulnerable and yet empowered. Both people would get what they want and would also get the satisfaction knowing that the other was getting what they wanted as well. Sigh. Call it desire, call it fantasy, but trusting another that much would indeed be an event to remember.

Kathi

paula123
01-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi this is paula i woued to have someone dress me up it would be areal turn on

Kathi Lake
02-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Turn-on? Perhaps. However, I feel that sometimes there is something much more gratifying - more fulfilling - than mere sex. Do we dress because we want release (read into that what you will), or do we dress because we find release?

Personally, I dress to fulfill a desire that is inside me. A desire to prove to myself and to others that what I feel inside is real. I'm not saying I'm a woman inside, although there are those among us in these forums. I'm saying (or at least trying to - it's late :)) that there is a part of me that craves to be out among the public. My male side doesn't seem to crave validation. My female side, however, does. I love the compliments. I love the jaws dropping when they realize I'm not a woman. To me, that means that - at least for a tiny bit - someone saw me the way I see myself inside.

As I said earlier, having a woman help with dressing, and actually caring about the result as much as I did would be the ultimate validation to me.

Am I making sense here at 1:00 in the morning? :confused:

Kathi

ColleenShivas
02-10-2009, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=As I said earlier, having a woman help with dressing, and actually caring about the result as much as I did would be the ultimate validation to me.

Am I making sense here at 1:00 in the morning? :confused:

Kathi[/QUOTE]

Kathi, it makes sense to me at any time of the day or night. Those of us that are heterosexual males surely seek the validation of a GF.

Jessica_K
02-10-2009, 07:39 AM
I absolutely love it when my girlfriend gets involved with my crossdressing. A few months ago, she decided to take me to victoria's secret and she bought me tons of panties and lingerie and a couple new bras. For christmas she got me a gift card for VS, so we went again. It was really fun. then when we got home she picked out what I was going to wear and helped me get dressed in it. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. Now its starting to become a pretty ritual thing for her to pick out girly things for me to wear on my days off from work. I guess it comes down to the fact that I wish I had been dressed as a girl when I was a little boy, so having a female dress me now is kinda like that. It gets even better when she tells me i've been a good little girl. I love that :)

paulaluvssz8
02-10-2009, 09:22 AM
For me I have always wanted my wife to dress me. Personally it would be the ultimate for me. I guess that it is the kinky role play that in my mind that I have tried to convince her of for some time now. She has only helped in a small way in the past. Been about 5 years now.

Abby Lauren
02-27-2009, 12:57 AM
I join all those who would find it the ultimate in loving acceptance if my wife were interested and even turned on by dressing me and doing my nails and makeup. Unfortunately, I have to settle for her allowing me to do it myself or to get a makeover.

linnea
02-27-2009, 01:14 AM
I think that dressing or undressing someone else or being dressed or undressed by someone else can be a very sexy experience. It doesn't really depend on whether or not it's being crossdressed, as far as I'm concerned.

Ralph
02-27-2009, 02:09 AM
I'm gonna go with the "validation" response that seems to have been quite popular since this thread started. The erotic or control issues of having someone dress me wouldn't be a big deal, but the very fact that the other person takes such an active interest in the dressing... that, as they say, is priceless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful beyond words for a wife who understands and accepts my crossdressing, but it's also something she's not a part of, like the way I don't forbid her from listening to Neil Sedaka but I would also rather poke my eardrums out with rusty nails than have to listen to him with her. So if she actually showed interest to the point of wanting to dress me up herself, that would bring me complete validation. Heck, I'd go to a Sedaka concert with her to return the favor!

Well, maybe not.

ralph

DaphneGrey
03-03-2009, 06:26 AM
When I first started it was wonderful to be dressed by someone else, It was the excitement of dressing, being accepted, and loved at the same time. Not in an overly sexual or kinky way, but putting myself completely in the hands of a good friend (gg) was very liberating. For her it was great fun as well as an act of compassion. we remain very close girlfriends today but she no longer dresses me. The more confident I became as Daphne there was little need for her to dress me. So to answer your question I would say, yes I would like to feel those feelings again however, If I asked Kim to dress me today she would but it would have little if any emotional benefit. I don't like to think of myself as Barbie doll.

I suspect she feels the same way.

I hope this helps

Ashley Williams
03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
I could not imagine anything more loving than being helped into my femme clothes by my wife. In fact the very idea has my mind reeling.

Lots of people have mentioned the level of acceptance this would signify. I think that for me it would go far beyond that, because being dressed is something that only the closest people do for another person, and it happens so rarely for any man it would bound, I would have thought, to be very special.

Little boys are far less independent than girls, though they invariably deny it! Girls, on the whole, are able to dress themselves – and take pride in the fact – long before boys get it right.

Part of the intimacy in a relationship, surely, is helping your g/f or wife do up her bra or that difficult-to-reach zip?

To have the favour returned would be so wonderful, I can hardly bear thinking about it.

There are other aspects to this, too.

I have recurrent back problems. It has sometimes been so bad that I cannot bend down to put my socks on and have needed my wife's help. That is about as unsexy as you could hope for.

Change the situation, though, and imagine her helping me with stockings and, perhaps, a garter belt and the blood pressure goes through the roof.

To think of her helping to smooth down a whispy light silk slip that she has just helped me into again, is a hugely attractive thought. Hell, my glasses are steaming up at the idea.

To take the concept to its logical end, and see us spending an evening together with me en-femme and having helped each other dress and make-up, would be the huge fun of taking it all off again!

Oh dear, Paige, what have you started!

Seriously, though, it would go far beyond the erotic!

I was once driving a female colleague to an appointment. We were stuck in traffic for ages, and when we saw the cause for the delay, it was very sad.

A large labrador dog had been knocked down and was lying by the side of the road, with lots of people, including the distraught owner, gathered round.
We did not deliberately look, but were unavoidable witnesses. I felt sad for everybody involved, as anyone might, but we got on our way after the delay and the event passed.

A little later, though, my colleague lit up a cigarette and, without asking, started one off for me, too, so as not to distract me.

When she handed it to me the kindness of this brought me to tears, and I found myself sobbing. In what would otherwise have been a potentially rather boring journey, my unexpected and completely spontaneous but delayed reaction to the injured or dead animal, really opened things up. We had a great trip, and became real friends.

On completely the other side of the coin, during my college years I had to find temporary holiday jobs and one year a friend offered me work in an Old People's Home. They were caring for disabled ex-servicemen with a huge range of difficulties.

I was very nervous about how I would cope, looking after such vulnerable old men, but the job included accommodation and keep, so it was too good to turn down.

Having to provide such basic care for some of these men – to the extent of helping them dress, wash and groom themselves and help them with the most basic bodily functions, was an eye-opening and humbling experience.

So – being dressed, or helped to do so, is a hugely significant thing to me and would express so much that I wish I could be with my wife!

Sorry for going on, but it is such a wonderful idea!

Sarasometimes
03-03-2009, 10:34 AM
A few factors affect how the being dressed by another would feel. I f this were my wife and she was doing this in an accepting and sincere way it would be mind blowing (she doesn't know about this). If it were done by her but in a way as to try to dicourage the behavior it would be bad. If the situation is that my dresser is a third pary who will choose and decide what is best and how I should look then that would also be a positive experience.
The one plus to having someone else dress us is that we lose the responsibility of the action which can remove the guilt. I will often let nail techs choose my nail color, allow a makeup artist to select my look, let a hairstylist design my hairstyle or rely on an SA to make the final choice of two outfits. I find doing these things does make me feel better. i hope this helps.

Debie
03-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I do not think I would like for someone else to dress me, but would leally like to have a GG tohelp with makeup and hair and to help me feel more fem by telling me what I needed to do tolook better.