PDA

View Full Version : and then the US Customs officer said......

Rogina B
11-25-2008, 12:21 PM
I have the enviable job of maintaining a brand new yacht now in the islands for the winter.It is a TG friendly job as well ,so Sunday i was returning to Jax via Miami from St Thomas USVI in girl mode and had to clear customs.I got the conservative looking gentleman and he said that I didn't look like my passport picture,and did i have any other ID? I showed him my fresh FLA license.He said that i did not look like that as well. I assured him it was me as he was scribbling something on my boarding pass.He then asked if i travel like that often.i said yes and he then asked why? I answered him back that i am hoping to have gender surgery next year..not true,but I knew that he had signed me up for the extra scrutiny line,so I felt it was a good response.He told me that he was sorry for asking so much and said that he had to ask. Off I went for the once over.Everything got looked at and I passed that no problem.I think the woman doing it was jealous of the shoes in my bag!No further incidents and I even got to be in a shuttle bus beside some young construction workers from Texas that were half drunk and never figured me out.Not quite as observant as teenage girls,for sure. I enjoyed my trip home and when i walked in the door all my wife said was that she was glad to have me home and that I looked good.So,all is well. I am now wondering if it would have been easier at the customs interview to just take off my wig and wig cap for a moment when he said that I didn't look like the pictures.I may do just that next time.Perhaps a FLA state id in girl mode would have helped or confused him further.Anyone have ideas on that with international travel?

Alice B
11-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Not only do you have a great job and a wonderful wife, you have guts to spare. Great story.

Eileen
11-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Rogina look into getting a FL non drivers license picture ID of you enfem! I had one for years and always got along great when I showed it.

Eileen

ashleyinwpb
11-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I wish I would have read this in October. Were you at FLIBS also do you have a profile on Dockwalk.com? I am a 28y/o cd in West Palm but I spend alot of time in Ft. Laud in the yachtng biz(not dressed though). Ever been to Waxys on 17th street? If you make it Ft. Laud we'll have to have a drink.

Amy Hepker
11-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Sounds to me that the guy was trying to figure a way he could come out too, I'll bet he wore girls things too only in the closet.

sterling12
11-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Even though it was a fib, I think you came up with just about the perfect answer. They spend a lot of time freaking out about National Security these days, or he might have thought you were smuggling something under your femme clothes.

Whatever his reason, bravo! That was quick thinking!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Brandiwvr
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
do you need a first mate eress? wow sounds like fun. im freezing in NEBRASKA. could be there in a few minutes in my dreams. low maintenance and very obedient, will work for food? please save me from another cold a-- winter please begging in skirt and hose ha ha ha. good job with customs.

Ashlyee Paige
11-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Can you get a fl state id enfemme? god that would help so much! what do you need to do to get one? this is awesome :>

Janie Gunn
11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
What a pr**k the customs jerk was!

Oddlee
11-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Even though it was a fib, I think you came up with just about the perfect answer. They spend a lot of time freaking out about National Security these days, or he might have thought you were smuggling something under your femme clothes.

Whatever his reason, bravo! That was quick thinking!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Yeah, like bags of cocaine work almost as well as stockings full of birdseed for breastforms (although they would be nowhere near as cheap)...

Lee