PDA

View Full Version : Day 3

curse within
11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
I wasn't going to post a day three..I mean who the hell couldn't go three days without dressing? But I felt I just had to.

I have made some off the wall post in the past three weeks SORRY PEOPLE!!
Don't hate the player hate the game .. It just a slap of reality for some because I didn't fabricate the senerios... It's how the real world see's us.,,

Starting to understand it comes from a lifetime being held hostage in a closet by my own doing..In saying that is also saying my ignorance when it comes down to crossdressing and how others choose to live it and deal with it..In saying that I am truely sorry to those I have offended..

Day three no desires...Recieved a new item of female clothing I ordered today in the mail ..Not exicited to try it on and placed it in hideing..

docrobbysherry
11-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Sounds like the calm before the storm to me!:devil:

curse within
11-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Sounds like the calm before the storm to me!:devil:

Only time will tell Sherry....Bad news is I have more stuff comeing still I have bought before I choose to do this...

jill s
11-26-2008, 12:52 AM
Just fell off the wagon after less then two months. I feel kinda numb about the whole thing , I really thought it would be different this time.

curse within
11-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Jill,
I am sorry long run tho..May I ask what helped push you off the wagon?

mykhelee
11-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Speaking of wagons...once you learn how to unhook the guilt wagon that so many of have hauled around concerning our dressing, life becomes a much happier thing. Even if you are closeted, if you are not causing harm to yourself or others, let it go. Wearing corsets does not count as hurting yourself, there are some things worth doing tight!:2c:

Celeste
11-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Now that article of clothing is going to keep pounding in your mind just like the"Tell tale heart".You can't starve a hunger,nor can you starve an emotional desire.

Karren H
11-27-2008, 10:39 AM
I fell off my wagon of 10 years.... when the medication I was perscried for my brain tumor.... to block the female hormone my pitutary gland was secreting... pushed up my testosterone levels and it all came back with a vengence.... funny that a female hormone surpressed my desire and a male hormone enhance it!! lol

docrobbysherry
11-27-2008, 11:05 AM
I fell off my wagon of 10 years.... when the medication I was perscried for my brain tumor.... to block the female hormone my pitutary gland was secreting... pushed up my testosterone levels and it all came back with a vengence.... funny that a female hormone surpressed my desire and a male hormone enhance it!! lol

Just about the time I started dressing, I started taking Proscar for my enlarged prostate. It was supposed to possibly supress my sexual desire.

But, I my CDing increased, and my CD sex hasn't dimmed at all yet! Still taking it, too! What's up with that?:brolleyes:

tricia_uktv
11-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Hey hon, take your time, don't be angry. Have a think and then enjoy what you are going to become. We've all been there, promise. Good luck!

Karren H
11-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Just about the time I started dressing, I started taking Proscar for my enlarged prostate. It was supposed to possibly supress my sexual desire.

But, I my CDing increased, and my CD sex hasn't dimmed at all yet! Still taking it, too! What's up with that?:brolleyes:

Drug induced crossdressing!! We'll be rich rich rich!!! lol

Angie G
11-27-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm not offended you may dress as you wish as will I.:hugs:
Angie

Sophia de la luz
11-27-2008, 01:44 PM
when you have finally departed from Crossdressing. Is day 1099 a proof of success, or will you count the days until your body stops breathing?

curse within
11-27-2008, 02:37 PM
when you have finally departed from Crossdressing. Is day 1099 a proof of success, or will you count the days until your body stops breathing?]

You and me both but really looking into the drug thing Karen and Sherry have going....Takeing any partners?