PDA

View Full Version : A CD Thanksgiving poll!

docrobbysherry
11-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I've read SO MANY threads about what we would change about our PHYSICAL LOOKS, if we could. Since it's Thanksgiving, what if we turn that around?:eek:

What R U thankful for? EVERYONE has some feature(s) they're happy with! Here's your chance to be THANKFUL FOR WHAT U HAVE!:)
Remember, NO NEGATIVITY in your POSTS, PLEASE!:thumbsup:

This is an EASY ONE for me! Don't even know where to start!:o

My butt, my waist, my legs, no visible body hair, mobility for my age, my size, ( I fit into size 6 to 12 dresses and 10 1/2 to 11 ladies shoes). OK, that's enough about me!:brolleyes:

Tell US what PHYSICAL TRAITS U R THANKFUL FOR!:daydreaming:

( And happy Tday EVERYONE!).:hugs:

renee k
11-25-2008, 09:07 PM
For me it's being thankful for first, my family. Secondly it would be all the friends I have made over the years. Especially all the friends that I have here, and those I have met in my TG circle. And I guess the third thing to be thankful for would be my health.

Huggs, Renee

Jenna1561
11-25-2008, 09:35 PM
A PHYSICAL TRAIT I'm thankful for Hmmmm, let me see. I'm overweight, with big wide feet, thinning hair and a not so perfect set of teeth. Oh wait, something I'm thankful for.

Nearly imperceptable Adam's Apple. Sparse body hair. A face with soft features.

Jenna

Jennie CD
11-25-2008, 09:41 PM
:love: I have to be honest here - I am thankful to be alive. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 4 years and 9 months ago - given 6 months to live - and guess what HERE I AM STILL. Guess that is pretty good to be Thankful me thinks.

:hugs:

Jennie CD

kristinacd55
11-25-2008, 09:45 PM
:love: I have to be honest here - I am thankful to be alive. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer 4 years and 9 months ago - given 6 months to live - and guess what HERE I AM STILL. Guess that is pretty good to be Thankful me thinks.

:hugs:

Jennie CD
Jennie,
I'm thankful your here too! Good for you & keep on keepin on!! hugs, kristina

Kristen Kelly
11-25-2008, 09:51 PM
PHYSICAL TRAITS I'm happy to have, well at 52 to have my own highlighted full head of hair, very good skin and facial features, a nearly imperceptable Adam's Apple, and the confidence to enjoy them.

JenniferR771
11-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Way to go Jennie. Good question Robby, I am only slighty bigger than you. Thankful i am a size 10. So many CD's and women too would love to be thin.

suzy
11-25-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm in the same place as Jennie. I am thankful first to be alive and well. I too was diagnosed with cancer that metastized systemically and I was given between 3 and 9 months to live. That was 18 years ago!

Physical attributes would be limited and light body hair and relatively long legs. I have just enough breast to make a nice cleveage but can still go around wearing a T-shirt while in drab.:) It's wonderful to be able to dress when I feel like it with a supportive wife!:love:

Tasha T
11-25-2008, 10:08 PM
CD related physical traits I am thankful for:

1) Look much younger than my age
2) My butt, legs and back (I've worked really hard on them in the past year to get nice looking curves)
3) Smooth skin
4) Reasonable height and weight
5) Little bit of extra stomach fat around waist distributes nicely with a corset
6) Thin wrists/lower arms
7) Plenty of eyebrows to work with (can trim down nicely)
8) Naturally soft voice
9) Feel healthy in general

Janice1948
11-25-2008, 10:14 PM
I would have to say my feet and hands. I have very small hands and fingernails that are very womanly and I wear a size 81/2W in womens shoes so I have so many choices when shopping for new ones.

Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone. Hugs, Janice

Karren H
11-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Same answer I gave on another forum... I'm thankful for my wife and family, my health, my job.... Ohhhh. And for ice hockey.. Other than that... Nothing else much matters.. :)

suchacutie
11-25-2008, 10:23 PM
1) long tight legs
2) fit into size 8 low-rise jeans
3) waist smaller than hips (and getting smaller!!!)
4) rather small adam's apple
5) almost no facial skin blemishes
6) not too tall (5'10")
7) able to feminize my voice with some effort
8) seems that I have a good eye for makeup
9) long eye lashes
10) eyebrows almost trained to a fem. shape
11) mostly white beard hair

And most importantly, a very very supportive wife!

happy thanksgiving everyone!

tina

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
GREAT post Doc :)

I am thankful for a life that has turned around for the positive now that I have accepted myself for who I am. My family (especially my S/O!! and friends for supporting me through my changes, moods and other stuff. This message board for opening up a world of new friends and ideas.

You all rock!

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Jenny J
11-25-2008, 10:37 PM
I’m thankful for my health and career but most of all I’m thankful for finding this forum and all the good friends I’ve made here. The humor and information that everyone has passed on to me over the last few months has been great. The hints and advice has been very helpful and I especially like all the wonderful photos. They have made me want to work harder at being a better woman/crossdresser.

I really think it’s helped not only getting me out of the closet but out to the mall and other establishments that I never dreamed I’d ever be patronizing. So thanks to all in helping the inner girl in me get out.

Jen

:rose2:

Physical trait, OK I've lost 50 lbs and looking to lose more since I've started CDing in earnest. So take that South Beach Diet! :tongueout:

Cari
11-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Nice post: we should look at positives more often

I'm thankfull I have the time and resources to pursue this and for the friends Ive met.

As far as physical traits Im happy I fit in 11's because the selection drops off after that. And Ive always had nice full eyelashes.

cari

trannie T
11-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm overweight, missing a few teeth, the only hair I have that is doing well is in my ears and nose I am thankful that my large disfunctional system is still in operation.

Marjory
11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm 66 but can pass for late forties. I lost 40 lbs in last year and am down to 163. My face may actually now pass with the right make up. size 9 feet. Size 12 pants or skirt.

I married my high school sweetheart after 30 years so I don't mind being deeply in the closet.

I'm healthy and still can lift weights and practice my martial arts.

marny
11-25-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm thankful for Karen Hutton. The voice of reason!(and hockey!)

Ashlie Marie
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Karen again hit the nail on the head. Our wives are number one, and my family is "still cooking" for 7 more months lol. But am also very thankful for my hair I hope it stay around for quite awhile

Happy Turkey Day everyone

Alice B
11-26-2008, 01:40 AM
I'm thankful for the wife and family I have, the experiences I've had (good and bad) and the life I now live. I know what the next day brings, but I;m thankful for the opportunity to experience it.:love:to all of you.

Tracii G
11-26-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm just thankful to be alive.Its a long story.:D

Ballerina
11-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Hmm.. I'm thankful for my slender hands and legs (minus the knobby knees), my 5'6" height, and my 134 lb. body (but I'm still young) :)

txrobinm
11-26-2008, 01:57 AM
My princess-loving daughters
My tolerant wife (busted me with some eyeliner still on a little bit- she wasn't mad, just concerned about job security)
nice legs
intense eyes
straight nose
cheekbones (where'd those come from? Saw them w/blush the first time today!)
camera phones
good razors
THIS FORUM, ESPECIALLY TOOTSYE! Wow, couldn't have gotten through these past few days without her.
accepting sales associates throughout the metroplex
killer boots
THE USA, land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE (anyone who goes out is brave, and can do so because we are free!)

vivianann
11-26-2008, 03:37 AM
I am thankful for my legs, they are my best feature, then my body is well proportioned, and my young looking skin, and no adams apple.

nicole123
11-26-2008, 04:59 AM
Like most I am very thankful for family and friends.
I am really thankful that I am not standing around every one when I say,
I am thankful for a great metabolism so I can eat all I want and not gain an ounce. WOOHOO!

(HEY! What are you doing with that bat.)

immike
11-26-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm extremely thankful to be alive,in good shape-good waist,hair,legs,very
thankful to be able to secretly dress as a woman,as I choose,using mothers
clothes.I'm thankful to be the same size as her,so I can wear her wardrobe,
without doing any damage,or tearing anything&I'm EXTRA thankful to my
sisters,whose closets were a treasure trove ,as well.

FanciJewel
11-26-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm thankful for a wife that cares, the rewards of a good job, responsible children, (although I can't wait for them to get out on their own and be responsible at their own homes) and my legs, long and lean.----Fanci

sometimes_miss
11-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Severe arthritis limits my mobility; sometimes the pain gets so bad that I can't even remember where I was walking to. But then I remember that there are millions of amputees that would give anything to have my crappy legs. Then I'm thankful that I can even walk, and I will never, ever complain about the pain. No matter how much the rest of my life sucks, I have two pets that are absolutely ecstatic to see me come home every day, and that's enough for me.

Jess_cd32
11-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey DocSherry, I gotta answer like alot of others here, just thankfull for everything in my life, my SO, pets, family members.
I take very little for granted anymore and try and make the most of every day.
I will say though that I am thankfull to be a cd, really enjoying that part of my life as well.

TGMarla
11-26-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm thankful that I'm a bit smaller than the average guy, which helps me pull this whole thing off with some modecum of success. I'm thankful that my wife, while not exactly accepting, has not made a big issue of it either. I'm thankful for all the girls here that have made me their friends, and for all the support I receive from all of you here. I'm thankful for the rather large wardrobe I've amassed, which provides me some variety. And that's the tip of the iceburg. I have a lot in my life that I'm grateful for, and this is only the CD stuff.

Roxi Loh
11-26-2008, 08:58 AM
I am very thankful for my family. The physical trait would be an active imagination. It fools me into thinking I am pretty. Hugs

Celeste
11-26-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm thankful for a new level of control and extra energy from no longer smoking and a disciplined diet.

PamelaTX
11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm thankful for family and friends, especially my beautiful granddaughter.

I'm thankful that God created me the way I am, and that I've finally been able to accept this and embrace it.

I'm thankful for this website and the people here who have helped me understand things in a way that I never knew was possible.

I'm thankful for mathematics and computers and that God has allowed me to live a life that contains a lot of both.

I'm thankful that, through teaching, I've been able to make a positive contribution to the lives of many people.

And for many other things that are too numerous to mention.

God bless all of you, and may you all have a happy holiday.

trisha59
11-26-2008, 11:08 AM
As unaccustomed as I am to complementing myself I think that proportionately, my legs look pretty good.:o

haleycole
11-26-2008, 07:44 PM
I am thankful for my legs, everybody says I have great legs! Hopefully next year i will be thankful for my improving makeup skills lol

Raychel
11-26-2008, 07:59 PM
I am thankful for my health, But more thankful for happy healthy kids.

avril findlay
11-26-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm thankful that the guy who ran me over in London in 1991 wasn't driving a bus!

Jonianne
11-26-2008, 08:05 PM
I always have to start with being thankful for my wonderful, supportive wife and that she is still here after going through a life-threatning illness. Physically, I am thankful for my 5'6" frame, feet size 9 womens, minimal facial hair growth, at 52 still having plenty of hair on top that has turned white but not loose yet and having my favorite color eyes - green (hazel).

Rachel Morley
11-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Tell US what PHYSICAL TRAITS U R THANKFUL FOR!
Physical traits I'm thankful for? .... that's an easy one for me. My size. I am only 5 foot 4 ins tall, I weigh 130 lbs, I take a US women's size 8 (UK size 6 1/2) shoe, and I have little ears and little hands. It helps me blend in much more when I'm en femme in regular mainstream places. :)

Alice Torn
11-26-2008, 09:13 PM
I am thankful i am not homeless now, thankful, that though i lost a great cat to coyotes, I have two new nice cats, two vehicles that still run, two good bicycles, lots of radios, this computer, relatively good health, great looking long legs in hose. No SO, but content more being single. Thankful we still have some freedoms, many other things.

Teri Jean
11-26-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm glad to have my family, my health, my new sisters here, and a few close friends who are not CDers that accept me for who I am. Does my new ice fishing house count? Oh yes in that I survived a close call in the BWCAW a few years ago, I'm again back to health. Happy Thanksgiving, and don't eat to much or your new LBD will not fit. Huggs Keli

charlene_d
11-27-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm thankful for E-Bay and PayPal!

Also this forum.

The wife and kids are pretty great, too. :)

Charlene D

carolinewalker_2000
11-27-2008, 01:26 AM
I guess I am grateful that I look younger when dressed; have fairly decent legs; and have learned how to smile!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Thankful to my God for the blessing's he has given me, my health, job and home and foremost my salvation.

As far as CD traits, I'm thankful for my legs, butt, smaller hands and no adams apple. Maybe next year I'll be thankful for 50-60 pounds less weight.

Thankful for my friends on this forum. :battingeyelashes:

morgan51
11-27-2008, 09:30 AM
I am thankful for my wife and family and my health none of it would be possible without God in our lives taking such great care of us. I truly am blessed. My female looks need a lot of work but I'm on the way also am thankful for this forum to talk with others and learn HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE Morgan