PDA

View Full Version : Out and about..tonight

ashleyinwpb
11-25-2008, 09:53 PM
I went to Gander Mountain,blockbuster, Publix with my SO and had on guys jeans, dress shirt and flippers that showed off my painted tootsies...not a look or a word. I am beginning to thing no one cares..I have my legs shaved too. I wear shorts all the time...We are getting free'er! Come on ladies join the cause.

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-25-2008, 10:20 PM
i been sayn for yrs that people r all wraped up in their own world to notice the guy with the uzi standing next to them.........

i was just at wal mart in nude hose with shorts and red toenails and sandals...
not one look,,,hot pink womens t shirt also....

Melinda G
11-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Don't want to rain on the parade, but just because no one says anything, doesn't mean they didn't notice. Do we really expect someone to come running up, and ask "why are your toenails painted", or "why are your legs shaved"? People notice. They just keep quiet.

Karren H
11-25-2008, 11:21 PM
No one does care.... I saw a girl and her bf and they had on sandles... both had matching toenail polish.... I thought it was cute.... and people are so busy these days that they don't have the time to worry about whether you shave your legs or not.....

marny
11-25-2008, 11:28 PM
People notice. They just keep quiet.

Must be Canadians!!! :D:D

FanciJewel
11-25-2008, 11:45 PM
If strangers notice and keep quiet or if they don't notice, How do I know the difference or even care about the difference. I might notice if some stranger yelled, "Look at that fruit-cake with the shaved legs, pantyhose and painted toe nails." I'm not sure I'd care but I probably would notice a comment like that. Fanci