PDA

View Full Version : ever forgottiin

marny
11-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Have you ever gone out and forgotten that you are part way dressed. ?

Maid Barbara
11-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Only last week.
I was dressed at home but had to make a trip into town. Put on some trousers and a sweater, when I took my jacket off in the library I realized I still had my breast forms in!
A quick trip to the car was made, they stayed in the glove compartment for the rest of the morning and boy, were they cold when I put them back in.

Barbara

CD Susan
11-26-2008, 02:31 AM
Yes, over the years I have done this many times. I like to wear jewelry and I often forget to remove long dangly earrings, my ladies watch, a neckless, or bracelets. I have forgot to remove my forms a few times also. No one has ever commented on this and I have reached the point where I do not care anymore. If people do notice they do not say anything so it is not very important to me any more.

Kelsy
11-26-2008, 05:53 AM
went out to the covienience store and forgot I was wearing a cute ring with a heart shape ruby and two lil diamonds. The lady a the counter said "love your ring!":o

Kelsy

karynspanties
11-26-2008, 06:07 AM
Ummm, no.

Jen F
11-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Not yet.

EjayeCD
11-26-2008, 07:18 AM
I went on a spur of the moment trip to VS for some panties. I also was in drab with women's jeans, tucked with a womans top, but not too girly. When I went to pay for the panties, I gave the SA my credit card, and I almost died when I saw my french glue on nails. The SA complimented me on the nails AND the hoops in my ears.

tricia_uktv
11-26-2008, 07:21 AM
No, not at all. I don't want to forget I'm dressed!

renee k
11-26-2008, 07:37 AM
Last fall I attended a TG weekend on the west side of the state, a three hour drive from my home. Leaving my breast forms at home. Fortunately I have some breast growth, to get by with. I didn't realize, that I forgot them until I was almost there. That will be the last time I travel there in drab!! LOL.

Huggs, Renee

Trish
11-26-2008, 08:00 AM
I forget my earrings every so often.

sometimes_miss
11-26-2008, 08:16 AM
One day I had fallen asleep fully dressed in a gown and everything else, nail polish included, and lipstick. I awoke to thunder, and the beginnings of a heavy rainstorm; I changed as fast as I could, and ran outside to shut the sunroof and windows in my car. When I first wake up, I'm always groggy for quite a while. But I neglected the lipstick (if I can't see it, I don't notice it) and the nail polish (I just tried to keep my hands shut so no one would notice). I luckily managed to avoid anyone seeing me. Now I shut the windows every time I come in the house for any length of time.

I almost walked out of the house with some pretty earrings on once, I had closed the outside storm door and turned to walk down the steps and remembered, and quickly took them off and stashed them in my pocket. Since then, I limit myself to those which have multiple parts that make a little noise so that I don't forget I have them on.

erickka
11-26-2008, 08:16 AM
Not as of yet.

TommiTN
11-26-2008, 08:17 AM
I went out to mow the lawn last summer and forgot I still had on light makeup (lipstick, mascara and a little blusher). I didn't realize it until I went back in the house to use the bathroom. Fortunately it was a weekday and most people were at work. None of the neighbors saw me or at least give no indication they did.

MJ
11-26-2008, 08:20 AM
just my eye makeup. but by then i did not care who found out anyhow

Jocelyn Quivers
11-26-2008, 09:00 AM
It's never happened. It's programmed into me to make sure all femme items are off before venturing outside of my house. Although I've had several bad dreams where I've been out in public partially dressed.

Carroll
11-26-2008, 09:10 AM
Yep, a few months ago. I was sitting at home dressed when I heard a very unique aircraft fly over. I ran to the window just in time to see what I thought the sound was...an A-10. Without thinking, I grabbed my video cam, jumped into the van and drove the 1/2 mile to the end of the runway. I got out and taped the plane, and then realized I was still dressed.

Cary
11-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Not yet.

immike
11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Not yet.
I nearly left my house,still wearing pantyhose,after I had changed out of an outfit.I
rushed inside&quick took off the hose.

Sarah Martin
11-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes. But I've passed the point of caring what others think.

SherriePall
11-26-2008, 12:06 PM
Close a couple of times, but I try to do a mirror check before I leave the house.

StaceyJane
11-26-2008, 12:40 PM
A couple of days ago I answered the door while wearing a fake pearl necklace. I realized that while I was taking to the exterminator.
Oh well.

Kathleengurl
11-26-2008, 01:06 PM
eyeliner and mascara.... discovered by a gg coworker...
eh.... oops.

Jennifer Cox
11-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Today, I was under-dressing, just bra & panties, and went to the swimming pool. Got changed in the cubicle and was just unlocking the door when I realised I was still wearing the bra LOL! :D

Tomara
11-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes I have forgotten , sort of , I under dress quite a bit and when I get busy at work there have been several times that I have had to stop and think to myself , Oh yeah I am wearing a bra and breast forms , maybe I should be a little more careful ! Other that those times I am usually quite aware of my feminine self and what I am wearing.
Tomara

Karren H
11-26-2008, 04:31 PM
I've gone out and had to look down and see how I was dressed... Would have been hell walking into the mens room out of habit!! And either modes are so comfortable.. they feel the same.. Lol

Kate Simmons
11-26-2008, 07:27 PM
I dunno, depends on how you define yourself I guess.:)

Lori31
11-26-2008, 07:49 PM
I once went to the corner store completely in guy mode except for the blue eyeliner I had forgotten to take off.

geri-tg.
11-26-2008, 07:53 PM
I went to the mall to find I did not remove my lipstick {a britght red} until I went to the mens room. Washed it off and went shopping.:eek:

AllyM
11-26-2008, 07:58 PM
I wear a bra regularly, but go out of my way to keep it from the public's eye. Even then I forget. We will be out to dinner and my wife will remind me not to adjust my straps so openly. I have gotten so used to wearing one, I no longer think about it. Well, that is a good news/bad news story!

Marjory
11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
I was getting ready for a nice night and was just finishing my make up. My neighbor yelled at the screen door for me to give him some help. I quickly washed my face let him in and answered some questions about his car problems. I realized later that the eye make up was glitter and I still had glitter all over my face. Nothing was ever said.