PDA

View Full Version : New Clothes,New friends

Louise C
11-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Since joining the forum, I've found the confidence to go out shopping for clothes on my own and have bought some wonderful items, really exciting!:D

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you girls out there across the water who have befriended me since i joined a few weeks ago, and the same to all i have yet to meet!

Leohose
11-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Good, life was meant to enjoy

avril findlay
11-27-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi Louise,
Not from across the "watter" (I'm a Scots girl) but saying hi anyway.

Tasha McIntyre
11-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Well done Louise, don't it feel great to shop for your own things :daydreaming:

Princess29
11-27-2008, 02:46 AM
the more you do it Louise, the easier it gets.
Congratulations though

faltenrock
11-27-2008, 03:28 AM
Since joining the forum, I've found the confidence to go out shopping for clothes on my own and have bought some wonderful items, really exciting!:D

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you girls out there across the water who have befriended me since i joined a few weeks ago, and the same to all i have yet to meet!

It must be kind of difficult to go out en femme on the Channel Islands, there aren't that many people.

Louise C
11-27-2008, 04:02 PM
It must be kind of difficult to go out en femme on the Channel Islands, there aren't that many people.

Unfortunately i wasn't en femme, but it certainly felt like that from the customers and staff when they saw me buying my heels!:heehee:

MJ
11-27-2008, 05:09 PM
well your welcome it's good to have amazing friends. before you know it your femme wardrobe will be bigger than your guy wardrobe :heehee:

Eileen
11-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Good for you Louise! It will be even better when you are able to make your purchases enfem! Life has a way of just getting better!

Eileen

Deanna
11-27-2008, 07:03 PM

I just finished my turkey, thank you!

Will you be showing us any of those "wonderful items"?

Dee

Louise C
11-28-2008, 02:00 AM
I just finished my turkey, thank you!

Will you be showing us any of those "wonderful items"?

Dee

Oh yes, definitely. As soon as i get the chance to get some time to myself!

Helen2407
11-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Good for you , now your confidence will really soar.