PDA

View Full Version : Mums and sisters!

Sarah...
11-27-2008, 09:11 AM
So, let's hear it for Mums and Sisters! Well, mine anyway. I'm guiding them both through the process of meeting, respectively, her eldest daughter and her older sister. Not to mention the process of letting go (in part) of a son and brother. Anyway, today I sent them both a picture of me, Sarah, so that they can see who they are talking to (they both live a long way away).

I'm so made up because they were both thrilled to see who I was and really, really appreciated receiving the picture. They responded immediately with such personal and loving comments that I was rather emotional.

So now I'm a really happy girl:heehee::)

I'm speaking to my Dad next week about all this. That's a different kettle of fish, not in a bad way, just different.

So Mum, Sis - I love you lots!!!

Sarah...

SherriePall
11-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Good for you, Sarah. Hope everything continues to go well with your wonderful mother and sister. And good luck with your Dad.

Jess_cd32
11-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Good for you, Sarah. Hope everything continues to go well with your wonderful mother and sister. And good luck with your Dad.

I'll second that, I did read your last thread when you went to meet with them, very touching and glad all's working out for you this way.

Sarah Martin
11-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Glad it all went well for you, Sarah...and I hope the meeting with your Dad goes OK.

Hugs :hugs:
Sarah

avril findlay
11-27-2008, 12:18 PM
I don't know what I'd have done without my Mum and my big sister. I wish you good luck with your dad, but that, as you say is an entirely different "kettle of fish". I hope your result is the complete opposite of what mine was.

Manda
11-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Thats so wonderful things went so well for you Sarah I can only they go so well for me .:) Good luck with your Father but Im sure he loves you and things will work out

Leslie Langford
11-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Well. since you're a Scots laddie (lassie?), they've probably already seen you in a kilt, so seeing you fully "en femme" is likely not going to be too much of a stretch :heehee:

While on that topic, we sure seem to see a lot of pictures of Prince Charles wearing a kilt. Could he be a closet CDer as well?

avril findlay
11-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Well. since you're a Scots laddie (lassie?), they've probably already seen you in a kilt, so seeing you fully "en femme" is likely not going to be too much of a stretch :heehee:

While on that topic, we sure seem to see a lot of pictures of Prince Charles wearing a kilt. Could he be a closet CDer as well?

I really don't think Prince Charles has a clue as to what he's wearing as he bumbles his way around, or about anything else that takes place outside of his bubble!

Angie G
11-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm so gald for you Sara. having loved ones that can love Sara. My Mom & Dad are no longer with us And I'm an only child. But I do have trhat with my wife.:hugs:
Angie