PDA

View Full Version : Journal

Heather_Marie
11-27-2008, 03:24 PM
So I have a question for everyone let me give you some background first. My outlet for being Heather Marie right now is right here with all of my friends (and I can always have more). The only people that know about Heather Marie is my wife and she does not mind as long as she gets her hubby too, and two friend one that I can not talk to anymore because of work. Her and me would talk all day vie e-mails and another friend on another forum but I just told her we do not talk about it.

So my outlet is this forum and my journal right now, so my question is? Does anyone else have a journal they use to talk about CD’ing in? I also keep a journal to let people know about what it’s like being a Cd’er if anyone what’s to know about me after I am gone.

Deanna2
11-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi Heather Marie

You raise an interesting point and one that I have considered from time to time, but unfortunately not one that I've done much about. Maybe your prompting will get me started in earnest.

A couple of years ago I kept a diary of when and what I wore femme gear. That get very far because I am not a very good diarist and I would get to the end of the year and look back and see that I hadn't done very much at all. Secondly, I am wearing femme gear a lot more these days.

I guess that I could go back through all my posts here and follow what's happened.

Luvya

Deanna

Jonianne
11-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Journaling used to be my prime outlet while I was in therapy for 8 years. There were so many times I would be furiously writing down exactly how I felt at the moment. That was oh so theraputic. I don't do any journaling now except here on the forum which is an execlent form of journaling.

It's amazing how writing down things that you could not share in other venues is so helpful. Plus having lots of pen pals to bounce things off. That beats a notebook!

StaceyJane
11-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Just last Monday my therapist suggested that I start a journal to give Stacey a voice. I'm trying to write in it while I'm dressed and most in tune with being Stacey. It's very interesting what she is trying to tell me.

Tracii G
11-27-2008, 06:42 PM
I did a combat journal for a while but it was just so crude and gory I have a hard time reading it now.Hard to believe to me now some of the nasty things I did.
I guess if they help you therapy wise its a good thing.I just keep to myself and don't want others to know my personal life now or after I'm gone.

Toni_Lynn
11-28-2008, 07:53 AM
I began a journal back about 1990. I wanted to tell my story -- about the emotional abuse I suffered as a crossdressing teen in the 1970s, and my drunken fog in mid 80s. I would write a 'then' and 'now' entry. The 'then' entry was some part of my history. The 'now' was how I felt about that incident, and the way I dealing with it/ healing it that day.

I made it to two big volumes!

Then in the late 1990s I began writing CD fiction under the nom de plume of Kozmik Alaska. My fiction was mostly about crossdressing GGs who loved crossdressing folk like us. They were my wishes and hand hopes cast upon the winds in hopes that I'd find the GG of my dreams and stories.

Well, I met my wife in 2005, told her about my stories, and well, whie she never crossdressed before, she does underdress as guy for me, for our fun and fantasy times.

The cool thing is that in 1999, I was in Vancouver BC. I stopped at the lingerie store Silk and Satin, and bought some cute menswear look panties -- they look just like men's undies. See:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83459

Anyway, I told the clerk that they were for my girlfriend. Note that I didn't have one at the time. Then 6 years later I gave them to my wife, when she was just my girlfriend. Hmmm --- casting my hopes and dreams upon the winds.

Didn't mean to get off topic - but my point is -- you can use a journal to create your world. It can be your prayer for what you want to come true!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn