PDA

View Full Version : Signature

Heather_Marie
11-27-2008, 03:29 PM
O.K. I was wondering if anyone else does this. I practiced signing my fem name over and over until I found a good one that I like? It sort of reminds me of women writing their married name when they switch their last name.

Sarah Martin
11-27-2008, 05:29 PM
I have accounts and credit cards as Sarah Martin, so I sign my 'femme' name quite often. When I first signed as Sarah it seemed a strange/odd thing to do, but now I do it without a second thought.

No 'special/practice' signature. I'm told I have 'feminine' handwriting and I just sign Sarah Martin with my normal handwriting.

BekiJ
01-06-2009, 09:53 AM
since you have had only one reply!

However, I have been sitting here reading the posts and doing just that. I don't really ever plan on needing it, but it just seems like the thing to do. And I even have a little pink pen. Yeah, I know that is sad.

My male signature is a scribble. The last time I renewed my driver's license, my wife said I needed to write my name. I said, no, that is my signature. My hand writing is always an issue at work.

I have said for years that the most useful class I had in HS was typing (now that is showing my age)!

Hugs
BekiJ

Karren H
01-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Since all but one of the letters in my fem name is the same as my unfem name.... I don't need to practice.... Both signatures look amazingly simular... And being an engineer.. I only know enough letters to sign my name... All others are relagated to the barely legable engineers print. Thank God for PCs!! Else I couldn't comunicate with anyone!! Lol

JoAnne Wheeler
01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
My handwriting has always been unique and very feminine - I have credit cards in JoAnne's name - I also have some gredit cards in just my initials which I can go both ways with.
JoAnne Wheeler

barbie lanai
01-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Yes, I did the same thing. I got a credit card in Barbie's name and found I needed to practice signing, so it would just flow out. First few times before writing it a 100 times, I tended to start with my male name, oops. I worried I might look like a forger with a stolen card.