PDA

View Full Version : My plan

StaceyJane
11-27-2008, 07:05 PM
A few weeks ago I posted that my wife had discovered that since she has lost wieght that she can fit into my clothes. Well lately she's taking over some of my clothes for herself. Me, being totally chicken, hasn't taken advantage of the opportunity.
Well, now I have a plan. I will start suggesting that since she wears my clothes it would only be fair for me to wear her clothes. after working on that for awhile I would then surprise her buy putting on her girliest outfit.
I think it would go over as funny.
I know it's not the same as coming out but it would be a start.
Any comments or suggestions?

Tracii G
11-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Might work I say go for it.
Tell her to do your make up just for S%$&# and giggles.It could make for a fun night.

Tasha McIntyre
11-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Sounds like a great way to come out, be careful not to overdo it though. Good luck

Maxi
11-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Make sure you come across in a positve way, or she might take offence to it.
Be careful, Good luck.:love:

Stephanie-L
11-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Be careful with this, it is not a two way street. She may see your clothes as "just a hobby" while her clothes are HER CLOTHES. Many women get very territorial about their clothing and will freak out if they find a guy has been wearing them. I have heard of stories where the guy was outed and got in trouble from his SO, not for wearing womens clothing, but for wearing HER clothing. I hope this works out well for you and she turns out to be your shopping partner etc.........Stephanie

Karren H
11-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah!! I love it when a plan comes together.... I'd start hiding your clothes so she can't wear them....

Sarah Martin
11-28-2008, 10:58 AM
Stephanie-L is spot on with her comments, and I agree completely with her. Please be careful.

You might want to consider just coming out, if you think she will take it - don't leave her with half-guessed suspicions.

Rachel M
11-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Is she fitting into you male clothes and is taking over those, or is she into your femme outfits? As I lost weight, I began to fit into some of my wifes things from her heavier periods in life. We would share items from time to time but I dont think it was a territorial thing. I think it was a fear/feeling I might look better in an outfit than she would. So, draw the line and stick to your own clothes until she is comfortable sharing.
Rachel

Deanna2
11-28-2008, 03:16 PM
It is sometimes as well to have a plan B.

Janet Bern
11-28-2008, 03:29 PM
So as not to freak her out. Dont go for the real girley clothes at first but rather slowly move to them when you get by with a shirt or two
Janet

Shelly Preston
11-28-2008, 03:35 PM
As much as this might sound like a good idea

I think it could be a disaster :sad:

If your going to tell her take your time and do it properly