12 14.29%
  • no way,none

12 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ears And Tummys

Donna1963

Post Ears And Tummys

have any of you dared to get both your ears done ,or do you wear clip on earrings,and have any of you had your tummy button pierced.

my gf just said to me tonight do i want mine done,but then she was a bit apprehensive about doing it,because she did not wanna cause me any pain.

pantylover1

Sometime in the not to distant future I plan to get my ears pierced , maybe even my tummy also

Bernice P

I don't like body peircings full stop (period, to our american friends.)

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Its Great

Got my ears done in January and just got my belly done and I love it . And was not painful for me.

getting a hole

Ears are a nothing deal if done at a professional place[ I had mine done many years ago, (yes, a hippy, these days... more like a tummy, LOL) and at that time, they gave you free studs to put in. (OK now, no stud jokes)I don't know what is going on today, but for me, it was nothing! these days, there is no stigma for "men/boys" to have both ears done. Many of the "jocks" here in the Pacific Northwest wear two earings like a pirate.
    Last edited by michellej; 06-16-2005 at 04:55 PM.
    michellej

Platinum Member
    i have thought abought ears but tummy ........no i will pass........

jennifercd
    I am having my both of my ears pierced tommorrow morning after my girlfriend and sister talked me into it yesterday.I am having it done at a profesional shop where my girlfriend and sister had theirs done.They told me it was not painfull

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    I had both ears pierced over a year ago and have never regretted it. Only one person made any comment about me wearing studs. Dangly rings are reserved for when I'm in Cynthia mode.
    Cynthia

Had my Nipples pierced about 20 years ago but have just had to remove them getting too sesertive, belly Had that done as well that is still great just had my ears done a second time just last week.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

So far have ears, nipple and elsewhere.

Might want to check out this poll from last year. Quite a bit on piercings etc.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1751
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have my ears pierced.... had them done oh... many years ago and I had my belly button pierced in '98 when it wasn't so fashionable

I've pierced my own ears too...... (yes I'm qualified to do so)
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I have both my ears done. I've had my left ear done for 28 years, but my other ear has only been done for about 9 years. To me.....ears are no big deal. Only once did I have someone say anything to me. It was the teenage son of a friend of mine. He said that he thought only girls had both ears done. His Dad (my friend) who was with us at the time said that men these days, sometimes wear earrings in both ears. I don't know to this day whether he was being nice for my benefit or whether that's what he really thought.

A couple of people at work have commented that they can see my holes (I don't wear earrings to work). I just said "oh...I had them done years ago".

Angel

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Check on both accounts. I love showing off my belly and my belley piercng makes it look even better. What a fun girly thing to have.

Genifer

I've had both ears done for about 10 years, in guy mode I wear a sleeper in the left and a diomond stud in the right. Never had any negative comments.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

i wish. My parents already have enough reasons to suspect I'm still dressing. If I got peirced, I may as well come out.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly.tv
    I don't like body peircings full stop (period, to our american friends.)
    Nope me neither, never had anything done but maybe will get the ears someday

Had my nipples done
    Can be painful while healing as you have to turn the rings around to clean them. Took them out got too painful. Nipples can get very tender.

Had both my ears pierced last week. have been thinking about getting a second set just above the first holes, but will wait for the first set to heal first though.

Otherwise, the belly button is next on the agenda for the future.

Christine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

both ears twice and tongue which can be very exciting during foreplay :devious:
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Did my ears last night to celebrate coming out to my parents

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Both ears are done. Thinking about trying one nipple. And, the tongue could be interesting, but at 59+
    Hugs,

Teddie

I've had my ears pierced for many years and love it but that's my limit.
    Kisses, Linda

I had both ears done a month or so ago, hardly any pain and I'm really glad I did it. Don't really like body piercings or tattos, but that's just my preference. I had my ears done so I can wear nice dangly earings when I'm dressed and some little, male-type hoops when in drab. It's like a small statement about myself that other people can pick up on if they like.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Ive had my ears pieced since I was a kid, and I havnt worn ear rings or anything for a long time and wholes havnt closed, It really dosnt mater what people think, my feelings are people dont care

I had my ears done for many years, got 3 holes in the left ear and 2 holes in the right ear.