Thread: my birthday surprise

my birthday surprise

so girls I just have to tell everyone what my SO did for my 35th birthday. first she was away in vegas and sent me a picture text of the new panties that she had just bought me, they were silk pink thongs with lace trim, absolutely gorgeous and from the moment I saw them I could not wait to put them on, well that very next weekend was my 35th birthday and she made reservations at our favorite restaurant. I was planning on wearing my new panties to dinner but before I even had the chance to see if she wanted me to wear them she sent me a text message asking me to wear my new pretty thong panties. I was so excited. I could not wait to get home and get ready for dinner. I put them on under my boy clothes, we have not got the courage to take me out in total drag yet, we have talked about going out but have never done it yet, anyway we get to the restaurant and there waiting for us is my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister and husband.......I was so embarrassed, so nervous, but at the same time I was so excited. We sit down at the table and my SO puts her hand down the back of my pants to verify whether or not I really had them on, when she reached down and fealt the thong she giggled out loud......all of my family looked at us and had no idea what we were laughing about

Anyways just wanted to share that with all of you, what a birthday to remember
    trisha

Swweeett!!

[SIZE="4"]That's so weet, Trisha! Thank you for sharing.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

That is so great. you are lucky. very lucky
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Knowing that you had a "little secret" between you that no one else knew, must've made it that much more exciting. You must've been on and had a wonderful evening & birthday.

Nice!

Y'all might try going out with you enfemme in Vegas sometime. My wife and I did this the year we went.
    DonnaT

I am going to celebrate my birthday next week - would you have your Spouse talk to mine - I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything like that - you have a wonderful, caring spouse

JoAnne Wheeler

Thanks for sharing your story - what an exhilirating adventure! My girlfriend has suggested we do a similar thing when we go out for dinner on Valentine's Day. She says it would be our fun little secret if I wore some cute panties and stockings under my men's clothes.

One word, FANTASTIC.....BJ

Happy Birthday Trisha!
    Congrats for having the loving and understanding SO! Now pull a dress over those great undies, get out, and go have a time of it
    Charlie

Just remember to get your wife something special for her birthday!

Aspiring Member
    lucky you didn't go in full dress. your wife probably wouldn't let you. you are lucky to have her, she sounds thoughtful and she seems to have a good time, checking your underwear.

That goes for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I am going to celebrate my birthday next week - would you have your Spouse talk to mine - I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything like that - you have a wonderful, caring spouse

JoAnne Wheeler
    Birthday on 24th. No chance of such a lovely gift.

Wow Trisha, sounds like she's a keeper! What a lucky girl you are and it also sounds like there is much more fun and adventure to come.....Happy Birthday!! May you have many, many more!

wow!! That's so cool!! I sure wigh i was 35 again!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What a great idea, you are so lucky to have such a fun SO.

Many happy returns
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

This is soo cute!

I just love it! You two sound like school girls!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

What a great birthday and So you lucky girl.
    Angie