Thread: Real men don't buy just one donut!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Real men don't buy just one donut!!

Ever feel like you have a sign on your back that says... "Please say something about my manliness... or lack of"? I sure seem to have one lately or maybe its just the pinky rings or the polished nails or the scent of moisturizer.............

Today at Sheetz I stopped to get a diet soda on the way back to work.. Its thirsty work shopping for furniture all noon... So I get the monster cup full and spy the donut display.. Chocolate glazed.. Damn and I haven't eaten today.. So I pop one in the bag and saunter up to the checkout. And plop my items on the counter.. The older checkout guys looks at the donut then at me and says... "Real men don't buy just one donut ya know?". He even pointed to the bag and asked the other clerk, "isn't that right Jim?". Jim nods a big "yeah".... (Ii was a startin to feel like I was in a blue collar comedy skit about now.... Hey there's Larry The Cable Guy over by the beef jerky.. Lol)

I look at him all serious like and reply "are you incinuating I'm not a man?" His mouth opens but all that comes out are a couple. "ahhh ahhhh ahhh....". So I continue "though I am trying to watch my girlish figure"....... breaking out in a smile.. He starts to laugh and says what he ment was that these are on sale 2 for $1.00...... I declined and told him that if I ate another one I wouldn't be able to fit into my new dress... And that sent him howling again ... Even Jim was chuckling..... and then he tried to convince me they were special calorie free donuts.. Hey.... I'm still trying to recover from the special calorie free hot wings from the super bowl party Sunday.. Lol.

Probably just a coincidence like all the other comments lately... Maybe if I wasn't wearing a lavendar tie... Or maybe I should get a denim tie? .

Wish I had bought that second donut now.. I'm getting hungry again!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-05-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos