Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real men don't buy just one donut!!

I need to save room for the quiche.

Dee

I try very hard to just eat one donut but its very hard not to eat more

just like dressing i have tried to not dress so much but its very hard not to

Quote Originally Posted by Judithann View Post
    I try very hard to just eat one donut but its very hard not to eat more
    I hear you. A few weeks ago I bought a box of Entenmann's chocolate crumb donuts. There were eight in the box and I meant to eat one or maybe two a day until the box was gone, but I ate six the first day and two the next morning. They were that good!

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]One question, how could you pass up a sale?
    All this donut talk has me feeling guilty about not stopping at Tim Hortons on the way to the office today.
    Loved the story, if those guys only knew.....
    [/SIZE]

Heh, heh. Real men don't eat donuts at all. Rather they eat raw meat.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I just recently cleared out my closet and bagged up a bunch of guy clothes I haven't worn in several years. Along with the 100 or so ties, there's a denim tie here with your name on it. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll hold it back from the garage sale for you.
    I'm so far back in the closet that I'm finding Christmas presents!

"Women often don't seem to have a problem with us, as long as we're not romantically involved with them of course." - goofus

Professional Socialite
    Where can you get those calorie free ones???? :> All I get to eat are cottage cheese doubles :< I found some denim ties on the internet for ya! And I will agree denim is not made for all things, would not EVER wear ones of these!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    Ashley, that picture of Dunkin Donuts is soooo wrong!!!! Now, I want some donuts. Well, off to Dunkin I go!!!!!!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I look at him all serious like and reply "are you incinuating I'm not a man?" His mouth opens but all that comes out are a couple. "ahhh ahhhh ahhh....". So I continue "though I am trying to watch my girlish figure"....... breaking out in a smile.. He starts to laugh and says what he ment was that these are on sale 2 for $1.00...... I declined and told him that if I ate another one I wouldn't be able to fit into my new dress...
    These are my favorite kind of comebacks and if you aren't out, do it in jest. I was at a register buying a couple of tops. The SA says "I think these will look good on you." I grinned and told her that they would look great with the pants I bought here last week. She then chuckled and goes "really, there is a guy that comes here every week in a skirt" and starts confiding in me.

Haven't run into that guy yet.

I love my donuts, that is the problem. I would almost rather not eat any than only have one. What i have tried doing is if i get a donut, I have to walk to Dunkin Donuts- about a mile and a half to get it. Also I eat it walking back, cause since im moving it doesnt have as many calories. That is my story and Im sticking to it.

I woulda bought a dozen and when he asked 'are you gonna eat all those yourself' I'd say I sure am!
    Then I'd tell him... and 'Jim', "If Cool Hand Luke can eat 50 eggs, these should be no problem for me to polish off"
    Guess I'm still just a regular guy under all my lingerie
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 02-09-2009 at 06:40 AM.

I also like it your smile

As a former police officer, did someone say donuts? donuts? Where are the donuts?

Sheeiiittt. . . that there is funny! Don care who ya' are, THAT'S funny!

Gold Member
    I have NO doubt that larry the cable guy was over by the beef jerky, no doubt.

True it does feel like people have to point out gender crap a lot. Maybe it is just cause we think about it a lot, like when anything enters your brain and you notice it all around you, kind of like when your wife or girlfriend is late with her menstral cycle and all the sudden there is nothing but evidence of pregnancy and tons more birth control commercials, or how many more food commercials they play when someone is on a diet.

great come back Karren, LMAO, I don't know where you get it.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!