Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Um, anyone besides me think...

I feel so inadequate......*lol*
    "A man's got to know his limitations" Harry Callahan.

Imagine where we'd be if any of us adhered to THAT philosophy..!!

For someone as large as I am a small "A" would look almost non- existant. My own man boobs are that big. The forms I have are a size 10 and I think they are just the right size. A proper handful. (My chest size is 46!)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

HI Everyone: I prefer small well shaped breasts. I love it when the R rated movies on cable show women with real breasts. So many young women get implants and ruin such beautifuul breasts. For me its not size that matters its shape and movement. Implants don't move at all and some look ridiculous.

I wear 42C bras and no forms, just me. I have grown from a 36B at 14yo to 42C by 50, by drinking a lot of milk, and the constant shaping and stimulation of wearing a bra.

Also I can fill a 42C only in certain styles IE full coverage minimizers. I am 6' 200# so a small bra looks silly, and a minimizer because they have less full cups for the diameter of the underwires so I cam pull more breast into it. I don't have a great deal of projection, but I have perfectly round breasts and big nipples form the stimulation of the lace againist my skin.

"Stephanie"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Well damn! I'm going to drink more beer then
    Bartender! Make that 2!

yes jo ann and tristen...
    the bigger the better pour moi !

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    I love you Ibuki and Crispy

Now those other ladies are, quite simply, deformed. My back hurts just looking at them. I guess they'd have to choose a profession where they could spend a lot of time in bed
    you're welcome
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Im think its important to look proportioned, Men tend to have wider chests so therefore would need to be a little bigger in the breast form, other wise as I have seen so often breasts not starting under the arm pit as they should but half way in to the chest it just looks weird, but it does definatly depend on body shape, and hips do play a part, if your going large you need to be larger in the hip too, to get away from the natural male inverted triangle shape,
    you can hide this shape many ways by either wearing hip pads or having the right cut dress or blouse
    my man chest size is a 56, so I have to have quite a hand full

Um, anyone besides me think .....

Small breasts every time. Who was it said "The ideal woman's breast is one that will fit into a champagne glass" ...... No, he DIDN'T mean a champagne flute!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    [SIZE=6]?[/SIZE]
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    All the better to sleep with my dear. EEhhh? Who said that? :whistle:
    I wouldn't know...

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

The problem that I find is this: I have a 36" chest without breastforms, with A/B cup forms I am about 40" around the chest, that's about a size 16 Uk, my waist is a size 12 Uk, so if I used a bigger cup size I would be even more out of proportion, therefore smaller is better for me.

Having said all that, I can, and will, reduce the size of my natural chest a bit so in the future a slightly larger size might be possible, but I think that I will stay smaller, as it looks more natural on me.

Mona xx.

Quote Originally Posted by flicka
    Small breasts every time. Who was it said "The ideal woman's breast is one that will fit into a champagne glass" ...... No, he DIDN'T mean a champagne flute!
    hmmmm !!! I don't know..............???

I think I quite like the idea.

they call them tubular tits in the trade
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

What the heck is a champagne flute?
    No regrets.

Julie
    There you go.

a Champagne flute is a very small glass specially narrow to keep the bubbles from going away too fast.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Okay, for the record most women who have not had implants and have rather large breasts usually wish they were much smaller. Sadly even with a proper diet and lots and lots of excercise they just dont' disapear. I right now am a 40dd and I hate them with a passion. In high school I was a 34b and I still wished they were smaller. ALthough in adult hood they grew and mostly I stayed a 36c, up until I got pregnant and them boom! 42dd. I hate them and I am literally considering a reduction when I hit age 40 as it will probably take me that long to save up for such a thing.

I find clothes are impossible to fit properly when you are this size and although I dont' mind showcasing some cleavage with these it is like overkill.

kathy in canada

ps...my spouse wear 38c forms and I hate that we can't share our bras anymore....boohoo

Yeah you can definitely save yourself some back trouble.
    No regrets.

Banned Read only

I'm not a great lover of huge boobs, although a woman I used to work with

had large ones. She was a joker and loved talking about them!

I just love boobs, any size. My GF has incredible knockers, DD's, but they have attracted problems: gropers, comments, sore shoulders, hard-to-fit clothes, etc. I started out large and have downsized. I am fairly large, 42 tall, so a C or D is not out of proportion with me. For just lounging and chores, I have a favourite pair of B-Cs that I really like. Shape and condition are more important than size. wenda.

Wink breastesses-eh?

sure Ibuki, more than a "mouthfull" I was told, was needless- though,,, Im just a TRUE FAN -of "them", and while some may seem- extreem,,, they ALL fascinate Me as in a( in a kissing-fondling, rub My face in-)certain kind of way- soo,, I'll remain - hehe- "open" to breast size-issues- (oh- I change Mine- as mood or -breastforms allow-and soo ,-"K"
    Last edited by Khriss; 06-24-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

My preference for dressing is a 36A.

Just recently, however, I discovered a very lovely halter top triangle AA shoe string bra that is fanstastic to wear under drab and it doesn't show.

Luvya

I've got to weigh in on this.....I like the larger breast sizes, especially on me as well as women, but not freakishly large. DDD may be as large as I like and isn't too abnormal.

bikebuster77

I Have to Weigh In on This As Well.....

I think that big boobs are disgusting..to tell you the truth...because I think it over proportions womens' bodies...I have 36c boobs and I think they are perfect for my body shape and build. But on anyone else.....nono

Sarah

Tristen Cox
    What can I say...
    Attached Images Attached Images

JoannaDees
    The women I've married have all had smaller breasts. I liked it. They were natural and enough and stayed beautiful. Large breasts? Depends on propotion (sp?). But, due to society, they both wanted bigger. I always said no .... you are just right and would not be you with others. That said ... why do I think Joanna is a big boobie girl?