Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death bed attire.

Death bed attire.

I know, its an odd thing to talk about but I was thinking about it. When you finally pass on and your body has to be dealt with in whatever fashion you desire, will you want to be dressed and made up as a female?

What would you want to be wearing?

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I will be dressed in my favourite dress and accessories as stated in my Last Wishes letter that my SO will have access to.

My family knows and understands

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oddly enough, I was talking about this very thing with my wife earlier this week.

I'm not sure how I'll meet my demise, but I know how I want to be laid to rest. I've asked my wife to transform me into Gabrielle one final time. My body will rest and rejoin the earth in the form that I was rarely allowed to enjoy in life.

My wife has some reservations about this, and I understand. No one in my family knows about Gabrielle, nor do I think I'll be telling them any time soon, if at all. She (wife) has stated that she will only do this so long as the casket remains closed to everyone once I have been placed in it and she has said goodbye. My family knows and understands that what my wife says, is what shall be, period. They know that my wife will carry out my wishes (in anything) and that they are not to question it, nor should they become angry with her for following my instruction.

I honestly don't care if my family were to see me as Gabrielle before I'm laid to rest. When I'm dead - I can't imagine being bothered by their reaction. And to be honest, I kind of want them to know at some point - I just don't care to hear the remarks they might make. I love who I am, even if my family would not approve.

Let the whole world know who I really am.

When I go, it probably will be as Gabrielle. There is always the unknown though. No telling what will happen. One thing is for sure - I'm not planning on going any time soon.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I used to think about that once in a while. Just fancy being put in a dress for all posterity....but then I figured, I'll be dead. I won't care. I won't derive any benefit from it. My soul, I believe, will go back to God. My feminine, my masculine, my good, and my bad, none of it will care a whit what my body is left wearing. So I'm not going to worry about it. Funerals are for the living. If my wife survives me, she can dress me in whatever she wants.

I want to be cremated anyway.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I won't know about it so I don't really care. I think I'd prefer all of my dressing to happen when I'm alive so I can enjoy it
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

It won't make any difference as I will be dead. Just in case there is an afterlife I should be buried wearing asbestos undies.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Interesting topic as I have on occasion thought how nice it would be to cremated wearing a pretty shirtwaist dress, hosiery, full slip,etc. But this won't happen. I do hope somehow mother nature 'will get it right' the next time and I will be female externally and genetically as opposed to just internal mentally. One special request-only be reborn in the western world or western Europe--no Saudi Arabia, Africa, etc where women are treated worse than animals. helen

Aspiring Member
    Because most of us pass on before our wives, I asked her to tuck a frilly hankie into my suit breast pocket. She said that she would do that for me. Leanne

Probably my ice hockey gear............ cause I want to die scoring the winning goal in one of our playoff games!! Just tape my stick up with pink tape and I'm good to go!! YEAH!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,

Somehow you always come up with the perfect answer. A mix of both sides.

It's just my "container". It doesn't matter what covers "it", when I'm out of it.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I plan on being cremated, so it won't really matter. But, I want my ashes in something pink and pretty!
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

Talk about depressing! Carpe diem, that's my credo: maybe by the time you're laid to rest, your soul will belong to a baby girl somewhere, unless you've been bad of course, in which case you might come back as a black widow...

My wife was also talking to me about this last week , i said i hate the thought of ruining a good dress and i will not know so you can put on anything you like (ever get that feeling they have imminent plans for you ) and i can`t understand what that big hole she is digging in the garden would be for .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

OMG! Wifey mentioned this to me yesterday. She said she will have me dressed in stockings, suspenders.....the full hit.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

[SIZE="3"]Well I haven't talked to my fiance about this, but I have been thinking about being put in the ground with my sexy leather motorcycle jacket and pants and boots. Perhaps in the afterlife I could remain a biker babe.

older Andrea
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Jolan Tru,

I think the most logical choice would be to make sure there is nothing left of my body when I feel the end is near, so there won't be anything to bury or cremate. Besides, a funeral costs a fortune and I don't want my death to be profitable for anyone.

On the series Golden Girls there was one in the 6th season where Dorothy's brother Phil had passed and was laid out in a Teddy.
    Through out the series there had been references to him and CDing.

Never really got to see him dressed , but that particular eppisode was sorta funny in a way
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Depressing thread..

Honestly, it makes no difference to me - it's how I live my life that's more important?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Honestly, as Nicki said what difference does it make? I think it's all wishful thinking at best since we have no control over what our family does.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wanna donate my organs and science can take whats left. There wont be anything left to dress! lol

an urn

when im gone & my good-bits have gone to donors, they can put me in an urn.... or a trash can for that matter, for hopefully my energy will ne re-born in to a beautiful baby girl somewhere!

Maura
    Maura O'Hare

www.myspace.com/s_tress[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

when the time comes

My SO and I talk about this a lt as she is not in very good health and I may not be too far behind.

I can say from past personal experiences that what is on the other side is DEFINITELY good and worth the wait.

She buried her mother in 1980 in a Christian Dior pink floor length peignoir. She told me it was exactly the sort I would love to wear myself. She sort of regrets spending so much on a casket and gown that will never see the light of day again and put her in debt. She means no disrespect to her mom, but I have to agree.

My wishes are sort of like Kimberly's- take everything out that can be used to help others and send the rest to the nearest medical school.

I want to look and feel femme and pretty in life.

After I leave here, it seems a waste of money (and a beautiful gown) to dress me up to burn me up.

Just maybe when I get "upstairs" I could pick out a beautiful gown white chiffon with a shirred bodice and a very full skirt. A floor length soft petticoat would be nice as well.

But if I go the other direction, then a fire red can can dress.

Have often thought about it, must be an age thing. Thought about having one side of me in drab, and the other completely femme, from the waist up. That would give the funeral home something different to tackle. lol One thing for sure, I will have on my most expensive stocking from stockinggirl.com, my favorite pair of panties, garter belt, heels, and the tightest, shortest skirt I own. And I am taking a complete change of clothing with me, just in case the stores are closed when I get there.

I came into this world buck naked and I intend on leaving the same way.