Thread: Being a wife while going out

Being a wife while going out

Here is how I get my male dates to treat me. We agree on a few things before we go out. At the restaurant he opens the car door for me and then he must walk arm in arm with me to the door and then open it for me. He must seat me and I always let him order for me. I get him to say " my wife will have a glass of white wine" and the later "my wife will have a salad." Those words "my wife" always give me the shivers and so far the men have had no problem saying those words. I make sure the waiter sees my cheap but large wedding ring. I am in heaven while out on a date like this. Men will do about anything as long as they know they will get some sex in return. That is fine with me cause Ive come to enjoy being a mans wife, if just for a little while.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    okay... why do you do this?
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by susan lewis View Post
    Here is how I get my male dates to treat me. We agree on a few things before we go out. At the restaurant he opens the car door for me and then he must walk arm in arm with me to the door and then open it for me. He must seat me and I always let him order for me. I get him to say " my wife will have a glass of white wine" and the later "my wife will have a salad." Those words "my wife" always give me the shivers and so far the men have had no problem saying those words. I make sure the waiter sees my cheap but large wedding ring. I am in heaven while out on a date like this. Men will do about anything as long as they know they will get some sex in return. That is fine with me cause Ive come to enjoy being a mans wife, if just for a little while.
    Susan your just the kind of women that I would love to meet and treat as a wife. In my book, there is nothing like taking out a CD women who loves the role of being a women to the nines. A women who knows how to dress and to act...totally passable and for real. Oh so delicious
    Jerry in NYC

Being a wife while going out

While wanting to be a woman in all ways including being a wife, I see that we are all different in many ways and I would imagine my dates to be different to anybody elses experiences. But then I also see a lot of similiar thoughts.

huggs Fiona

Jessica J. Vega
    Sounds like fun! I'm gonna try this out one of these days

I have a submissive nature in a lot of ways. When I am out, I love to be treated nice by a man. Being his wife or girlfriend is definitely a thrill. A strong bigger man is definitely attractive to me.

Just shows that we may have similarities, but we are so differnt too.

I have no "wife" fantasies. Have no desire at all for any man to either find me attractive or take me on a date. Just love being a girlfriend to my girlfriends and partner to my partner.

Each to their own!
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    PS. Ashley, why is your avatar trying to destroy the feminine side of you?
    That's the funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks so much for making me laugh!!!

And yet it's a good question as well .
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I could never do what you do ! I really do not want to be seen in the presence or company of men. I want to be aroung GGs only, especially when I'm dressed.

JoAnne Wheeler

Aspiring Member
    I wouldn't mind going on a date with a male but as far as giving sexual favors for the date I don't think so.
    I would rather be a lesbian lover to a woman.

I would love the total woman experience, the point being to be a woman, to experience life as a woman, to see if I "should" be living that way. The man is irrelevant to this point.