Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at Other Women

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    FIRST, I notice the attractive woman.

SECOND, I notice what she's wearing.

THIRD, I decide if her outfit/style, would look good on me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Content and Happy
    How long have I been looking at women I ask? I believe since my eyes opened. I've learned so much through my life by watching what women wear, how they do their make-up and the way they carry themselves. I believe the lessons have paid off through my journy.
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Yes, this is definitely a big issue for me, too.
    I look at woman and always have lots of questions:
    Are they wearing nylon or cotton panties? I only wear nylon panties.
    If they're wearing pantyhose, what brand and are they control top?
    Are they wearing a slip? If not why, why not!
    So many questions, indeed...

I always admire women; how would I look with that hair style, that hair color. I admire" their legs and stockings, and of course, cleavage. And I say to myself, "I wish I could look like that."

I just had to try and explain to my SO the other day, when she asked if I still found women attractive.. My response was, of course, YES, but in different ways that I've realized before. She was more looking at it from the perspective of her own self-consciousness, but it just seems lately when I make comments about a woman's presentation, she just looks at me funny. Hell yes, I've lusted for a girl's outfits or expertly applied makeup (Or BOOTS! ohhh..) and when I find myself visually scanning around it's not to see the next hottest thing walking by - unless it's their accessories!

Looking soo long I found my GG twin.

In the past 2 months a new girl started working at the office. She is very cute and has good taste in clothes. I can tell she takes great care in putting together her outfits. Everyday I make sure some kind of way I get to see her. She dresses just like I would if I were out. The weird thing is over the past week she has shownup in different pieces of clothing that I own(same color, etc). I bought them first though. It makes me feel like I'm getting my look right.
    Cary

I can chime in on this one too. As a human facinated by the mannerisms, style, dress, and interaction of other humans for my entire life I always find myself looking at or watching people. I find myself doing it more so with women than men and it is particularly because of the same reasons others have discussed. When I see a lady, I am first looking at shoes. I love them and always want to see what she may have on, what it looks like and so on. Then if I have the time it is hair or makeup, and certainly mannerisms. I have probably picked up the best tips I can think of by just watching other women do certain things. I also have those moments of wondering what I would look like or I like that style. I just try not to make it so that she would be scared or worried for any reason. I have commented on hair and other things often, and have had male friends that were oogleing for all the other reasons say that is a good way to get her to talk to you. All the while I was really commenting on how her hair looked, not to use it as a line or a conversation breaker.

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    I look all the time too. I am not checking them out though. Like others,I am looking at what they are wearing and how they are acting. At times I look too long though!
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    I often find myself looking at their shoes and thinking I could kill for those, I wonder where she bought them
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile Me too

It happens to me all the time. Especially if their wearing tights or black hose.